Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #16
MIGrandma
A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she's in hot water~Eleanor Roosevelt
I have a toilet problem
33 people looked, and not one followed the rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmatoniko View Post
I went to the mailbox today and got a postcard with 2 pins on it. One is for free dining and the other for up to 35 percent off....I know we cant go for the fd dates but hoping we will be able to make it with the 35 off!!
Congratulations! I got the same Pin Code, and got one 2-3 months ago as well. Had never gotten one before, in all the years we've been going to Disney. I thought about asking DH about using the first one, but we have a big vacation coming up next week so I didn't even bother. Then when I got the second one I did mention it, but he's just not as into Disney as I am so he said he wasn't ready to go back (our last trip there together was 2 years ago) but then said I could still go if I wanted to.

Thought about going solo, but then asked him about asking our adult DD to go with me. I wasn't sure she would be able to, with work and her DH's work schedule, and they have two children...but she surprised me and said yes!! So I booked a week long trip for her and I in September, can't wait!!

I had tried booking it on-line but when it came time to put the names in, it had my DH's name already on there and wouldn't let me change it to DD's, so I had to call and book it over the phone. We used the room discount, at Port Orleans Riverside it was 30%. The 35% off was for deluxe resorts.

I hope you get to book your trip!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: