Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
Earstou
The Tag Fairy sends you pixie dust to help you feel better, but we don't do AP rates!

Anyone ever use Allied Business Network discounts?

Going to a destination wedding this year and looking for a good price on a hotel along the way.
While researching discounts I found the Allied Business Network website. Membership is free to businesses and indivuals. They have an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau and I have found nothing bad about them searching online. Using their Coporate rate number gets me the lowest price I can find for the hotel I want, but I am reluctant to join ABN since I've never heard of them.

Is anyone a member or familar with them? Pros and Cons?
Old 01-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
jgreco
Mouseketeer

I've only used them on business services discounts for the last 6 years or so, specifically office supply and promotional items with reputable companies like Office Depot and 4Imprint.

I cannot speak to their service on Travel, but they are a legitimate company otherwise.
jgreco is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2013, 11:09 AM   #3
my3gyrlz
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earstou
Going to a destination wedding this year and looking for a good price on a hotel along the way.
While researching discounts I found the Allied Business Network website. Membership is free to businesses and indivuals. They have an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau and I have found nothing bad about them searching online. Using their Coporate rate number gets me the lowest price I can find for the hotel I want, but I am reluctant to join ABN since I've never heard of them.

Is anyone a member or familar with them? Pros and Cons?
I have used them for discounts on hotels. You sign up your email, print a card, and use the codes for discounts. The card is just proof that you joined but I have never been asked for this.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android
my3gyrlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #4
Earstou
The Tag Fairy sends you pixie dust to help you feel better, but we don't do AP rates!

Thanks for the replies!

I decided to join and booked a hotel for $20 cheaper than with a AAA discount, so I'm happy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: