Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #286
FindingDory
Earning My Ears

Hey Jen,

Received the pm, thank you

Just sent an email off in hopes of getting the ball rolling.

I had not heard of the tikiman site but will check it out, thanks. Always wonderful information and like you, I believe the planning is the best part!!! I've been asking around at work, polling people on their favorite resorts to stay at on property. Poly and Beach club are a tie right now. We were also totally spoiled at the Wilderness Lodge. Everything is so covenient and compact, never a long walk to anything. We have never done a split stay and hubby thinks it's more of a hassle to transfer the bags over but your experience seemed painless. I would love to try it, almost like having two vacations, tropical and beach.

I'll keep you posted on the progress and if you think of anything else that you would be beneficial, please let me know.

I've enjoyed corresponding with you. You are a wealth of Disney knowledge!!! Thanks again

Have a magical day,
Shelly
Old 04-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #287
lvjen777
disney ♥ addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingDory View Post
Hey Jen,

Received the pm, thank you

Just sent an email off in hopes of getting the ball rolling.

I had not heard of the tikiman site but will check it out, thanks. Always wonderful information and like you, I believe the planning is the best part!!! I've been asking around at work, polling people on their favorite resorts to stay at on property. Poly and Beach club are a tie right now. We were also totally spoiled at the Wilderness Lodge. Everything is so covenient and compact, never a long walk to anything. We have never done a split stay and hubby thinks it's more of a hassle to transfer the bags over but your experience seemed painless. I would love to try it, almost like having two vacations, tropical and beach.

I'll keep you posted on the progress and if you think of anything else that you would be beneficial, please let me know.

I've enjoyed corresponding with you. You are a wealth of Disney knowledge!!! Thanks again

Have a magical day,
Shelly

No problem, I am super glad I could help you! Enjoy your planning & I hope you guys have a wonderful time!

Our split stay was great. I think if ... (I mean WHEN!) we go back, we will definitely consider a split again! We were apprehensive about doing it - I can definitely see how some people would think it's a pain to pack up twice & do the whole check-in thing twice... However it was an easy process. In our case it was DEFINITELY worth it !!!
Register to remove

Old 04-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #288
lvjen777
disney ♥ addict

Trip Scrapbook

Not sure if anyone's still out there...especially my fellow scrapbookers... but I just wanted to share a little of my trip scrapbook, since a few of you were asking.

I sure am loving my first go with trying out a "Project Life" scrapbook, instead of my traditional scrapbooks...

I also am REALLY enjoying my "Project Mouse" card packs that I purchased online from Sahlin Studio.com ....

To be honest, I'm actually a little obsessed with them... Who wouldn't love scrapbooking with products that help you completely document your ADR's, your hotels, Character meet-ups, and heck, they even included cards for Dole Whips!! Sign me up !!!!

I can't WAIT until our next trip to Disneyland, so I can use more of all this cute stuff I've been collecting !!

I love including some of the funny Disney "e-cards" that all of us in The Group liked to share with each other on Facebook during all our planning time together. They really are so memorable and funny for me !!!

I'm including a few full-page layouts of my absolute favorite photos..

I'd say my scrapbook is maybe 75% done. I've been dragging my feet on finishing it up, only because Project Mouse has been still releasing new items and so I've been waiting it out to see what is going to come out next! I'd definitely recommend both Project Life & Project Mouse to anyone - scrapbookers and non-scrapbookers alike.. super easy and fun to put together some awesome Disney memory books !!!
Old 04-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #289
itsmeamanda
Mouseketeer

This is great! I love it. Thank you for sharing. I've got to get some more of the Project Mouse cards, for sure.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #290
jcemom
Official Tag Fairy Assistant
I like it here and I want to stay! :)
think of all that money I could have put towards Disney!

LOVE IT!

* 9/2015 Fantasy & ??? * 12/2014 BWV * 9/2013 AKV & Dream & POR * 9/2012 BWV & AKV * 2/2011 CBR * 1/2010 Pop * 9/2009 AKV * 1/2009 BCV * 9/2008 POFQ * 12/2007 OKW * 1/2007 Pop * 10/2006 Pop & OKW * 1/2006 BWV & AKL * 9/2005 Pop * 6/2005 POR * 2/2005 WL * 2/2004 AKL * 2/1989 offsite * 6/1978 offsite *
Old 04-16-2013, 08:39 AM   #291
gracer9977
Happiness is Disney

Love them!!! Those pages look so great!!! You will have so much enjoyment looking over those until it's time to go back again.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: