Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #1006
Gantu
Oh,,,,,blitznac!

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Congrat's I'm SOOOOOOO excited to have another winer here!!!!

11/09 WL ~ 5/11 SSW POP ~ 8/12 Disneyland / DCA
5/31-6/9/13 AOA- YC - POR

Trip to come!!!! I really won a trip to Disney World!
Gantu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:06 PM   #1007
juliehoey
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...OMDD WINNER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbyx5 View Post
Okay dis-ladies and men!! I joined these boards this week to get helpful hints and tips for our upcoming trip that we won!!!! My husband was chosed for the Jan 5th drawing!! We have never been to WDW before and are super excited to take our 3 boys!! Any hints from past winners would be greatly appreciated!
SO there are other winners!! Congrats you have come to the right place, not sane, but right!

juliehoey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #1008
moozle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Okay dis-ladies and men!! I joined these boards this week to get helpful hints and tips for our upcoming trip that we won!!!! My husband was chosed for the Jan 5th drawing!! We have never been to WDW before and are super excited to take our 3 boys!! Any hints from past winners would be greatly appreciated!
Congratulations!!!! You will have a FABULOUS time!!!
Next up: December 2014, CSR
moozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #1009
Gantu
Oh,,,,,blitznac!

Quote:
Oh my... and its your FIRST TRIP!

You will find so much info here, so WELCOME and big Congrat's!!!

I won on the 2 day and were super excited!!!

Old 01-16-2013, 01:10 PM   #1010
cantwaitvaca09
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Congrats!!!
cantwaitvaca09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #1011
kirbyx5
Mouseketeer

Gantu

Gantu, I tried sending you a PM but I havent posted enough time to be allowed!! lol We are super excited and are gonna surprise our boys when its time for the trip!! I am so sneaky!!
kirbyx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #1012
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Congrats Kirby!!! When did you find out that you won and how? Very exciting! What package will you pick? What resort and when? Give us the deets!
lovin'fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #1013
Gantu
Oh,,,,,blitznac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkrusinski View Post
Hey gantu , have you recieved any kind of prize winning letter from ventura yet. Or any other paperwork after first affidavit stuff?

WOO HOO... I just got my Grand Prize winner letter!

Good luck to everyone today!

Old 01-16-2013, 01:18 PM   #1014
TJDisneymama
DIS Veteran

Wow, finally!! Congrats!!

We need to know....when were you notified that you were the Jan. 5th winner? It was just today, right? Because they're really behind on picking the winners?

I know you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but we really do need to know when you were notified!
*4/2012: Mother/son trip ~ CBR *4/2013: 2nd Family trip ~ AoA Nemo/Disney Dream *8/2013: Kid-Free trip ~ YC
*8/2014: 2nd Kid-Free trip ~ WL
NEXT UP: *4/15: 3rd Family Trip ~ CSR!*
TJDisneymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #1015
rabbruzzetti
Earning My Ears

I have been a DIS board lurker for about a year now....but since I am now literally dreaming about FedEx trucks I figure it is time to stop lurking and participate! Yesterday I got a call from a weird number during my Daughters Dentist appointment and still answered...sadly it was just Direct TV. I figured if it was a free trip to Disney my daughter would forgive me for answering the phone while she was getting her novicane shot

DisneyWorld 1984 Fort Wilderness Campground
DisneyWorld 1990 Off Property
DisneyWorld 1994 Fort Wilderness Campground
DisneyWorld 2000 FortWilderness Campground/Contemp
DisneyLand 2005 Day Trip DisneyLand 2007 DayTrip DisneyLand 2009 Day Trip
DisneyWorld Sept 2012 Fort Wilderness
rabbruzzetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:25 PM   #1016
kirbyx5
Mouseketeer

The whole story

Ok so here is what happened! I have been entering myself and my husband every day starting on the first. On the 8th I sat up in bed in the am and said "crap I forgot to enter yesterday. So I was bummed but headed out to start my day. I went to the grocery store and while unloading kiddos my phone rang. It was a 212 area code and I didnt recognize the number so I just ignored it! Ok here is the kicker in my head I thought "how awesome would it be if we won the diney trip hahahaha". So I went inside the store and when I got to Starbucks and ordered my coffee my phone beeped that I had a message. It was Ventura looking for my husband. SO in the middle of the grocery store I am shaking and call her back! She then sent an email with all the info and a fedex label to ship it back. We had to fill it out and it had to be notorized. We wonly have 5 days to do this or else we forfitted the trip. We sent it back the same day lol. We then recieved a call where she said all of our paperwork checked out and we did win! We then had to pick which park and the prize package. We picked WDW and the Big thrills outside of the park. They did not ask which hotel or dates yet! We got a email congrats letter today saying a disney trip coordinator would contact us in Feb! Hope that answered all of your questions!
kirbyx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #1017
sirabe76
Earning My Ears

Quote:
CongratS!!!!!!

myfitnesspal: sirabe
(note leave message if friending)
runkeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/Sirabe
sirabe76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #1018
Gantu
Oh,,,,,blitznac!

Quote:
Gantu, I tried sending you a PM but I havent posted enough time to be allowed!! lol We are super excited and are gonna surprise our boys when its time for the trip!! I am so sneaky!!
Your going to keep it a secret? Oh, I could never do that! LOL... I'm a blabber mouth!

You only need a couple more posts and then try again!

Oh..... tell us all about your phone call! Or how you found out!

Old 01-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #1019
chimommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Ok so here is what happened! I have been entering myself and my husband every day starting on the first. On the 8th I sat up in bed in the am and said "crap I forgot to enter yesterday. So I was bummed but headed out to start my day. I went to the grocery store and while unloading kiddos my phone rang. It was a 212 area code and I didnt recognize the number so I just ignored it! Ok here is the kicker in my head I thought "how awesome would it be if we won the diney trip hahahaha". So I went inside the store and when I got to Starbucks and ordered my coffee my phone beeped that I had a message. It was Ventura looking for my husband. SO in the middle of the grocery store I am shaking and call her back! She then sent an email with all the info and a fedex label to ship it back. We had to fill it out and it had to be notorized. We wonly have 5 days to do this or else we forfitted the trip. We sent it back the same day lol. We then recieved a call where she said all of our paperwork checked out and we did win! We then had to pick which park and the prize package. We picked WDW and the Big thrills outside of the park. They did not ask which hotel or dates yet! We got a email congrats letter today saying a disney trip coordinator would contact us in Feb! Hope that answered all of your questions!

Congrats! How exciting =) Have fun planning your trip!
chimommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #1020
cantwaitvaca09
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That is awesome!!
cantwaitvaca09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: