Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
coconutprincess
DIS Veteran

Pack n Play at the Resorts

Hi, we are planning our next trip. DS wil be 18 months. I believe Disney resorts supply pack n play's correct? Do most people use theirs or bring your own. I would prefer my own due to germs, but we are flying so I don't think that is really possible. I think at the least I will bring my own sheet for it. Also - we are planning to stay at WL.

Trips:
Grand Floridian (1980's) - Swan (1993)- Radisson Resort Parkway Band/Majorette Trip (1995) - Radisson Resort Parkway Band/Majorette Trip (1997) - Embassy Suites(1997) - OKW (2000) - Carribbean Beach (2001) - POR (2006) - POR (2009) - POR (2010) - WL (2011) - WL (2013)
coconutprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
lorenni
DIS Veteran

Yes you can get a pack and play. If you note it on your reservation it may even be in the room when you get there. I always bring my own sheet for the little person when we travel - not a bad idea at all.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
CraftyMommy
Mouseketeer

Disney leaves 2 clean sheets with the pack n play. If you call for new sheets they will bring you more just in case you have any diaper accidents, spit-ups, etc. Of all the Disney pack n plays I've seen they all appeared to be quite clean.
CraftyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #4
trewin
Mouseketeer

I stayed at Pop century in 2011 and the pack n play was stained. It was awful! I am not a complainer, so I didn't ask for a new one. I jUst got a few sheets around the bottom. My daughter was 5 months and didn't really touch the sides. I don't know if the better resorts have nicer ones or portable cribs? I'd be wary. I'm going down in April. I am definitely gonna check into bringing my own.
trewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
chloelovesdisney
DIS Veteran

My son used the pack and play in Kidani and a portable crib in the Beach Club. Both were perfectly fine. I brought my own sheets but ended up using theirs most of the week both times. I wouldn't be worried about it. If there are any issues then just ask for a new one.

chloelovesdisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: