Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #1426
CaptMarge
Mouseketeer

Excellent point, but maybe they WERE pictures out of magazines and he threw them out after he got caught. Sounds reasonable, toss the evidence in case she tells someone at church. It's also reasonable that he broke her finger in my opinion. She had multiple jobs where a broken finger would hamper her work performance, get her boss on the stand to say it was in a splint. Can't?, then it's completely reasonable that it was broken during the murder!! It's my hope that Juan Martinez will bring that up, I am SO anxious to watch his cross examination, it's so rare to have this type of testimony. I'm not saying she should be NOT GUILTY she needs to be in jail forever even death in my opinion, I'm just thinking she had a good day yesterday UNTIL Juan Martinez can prove her wrong! And I can't wait until he does.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:23 AM   #1427
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerTails57 View Post
I think Det Flores may be brought back on the stand for that as she stated it was cut. He said it may have been cut very deep. That says to me it was injured in the attack on him, not from Travis breaking it.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #1428
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMarge View Post
Excellent point, but maybe they WERE pictures out of magazines and he threw them out after he got caught. Sounds reasonable, toss the evidence in case she tells someone at church. It's also reasonable that he broke her finger in my opinion. She had multiple jobs where a broken finger would hamper her work performance, get her boss on the stand to say it was in a splint. Can't?, then it's completely reasonable that it was broken during the murder!! It's my hope that Juan Martinez will bring that up, I am SO anxious to watch his cross examination, it's so rare to have this type of testimony. I'm not saying she should be NOT GUILTY she needs to be in jail forever even death in my opinion, I'm just thinking she had a good day yesterday UNTIL Juan Martinez can prove her wrong! And I can't wait until he does.
The pictures were only hard copy, that indicates you could only get those off a computer, meaning you would of had to have websites on your computer. There was nothing on his computer. That was talked about on Nancy last night. And there was nothing on his phone either. She has to claim something as the defense has nothing else to go on. All of the people they had on their side went the opposite direction. The experts can't even say anything as they don't know what is what. That expert with the computer, they had to come clean and reveal the expert retrieved those items were from Jodi's computer not Travis.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #1429
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimay View Post
No the pictures they showed it looked like a large house.
Remember they are saying his was quite successful in the Pre Paid Legal business. So he could afford it I'm sure. 30 years old no wife or kids. He also had a couple roommates. She said he drove a BMW as well.

So he made a good living, I believe that was why she was so into him, she knew the life she would live with him would be very good.
Oh ok, thx, lorimay!

KAR

Old 02-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #1430
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Everybody is going to need to keep me updated for the next 30 minutes
Old 02-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #1431
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

I will give it a good shot.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #1432
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Another late start.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:41 AM   #1433
CaptMarge
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
The pictures were only hard copy, that indicates you could only get those off a computer, meaning you would of had to have websites on your computer. There was nothing on his computer. That was talked about on Nancy last night. And there was nothing on his phone either. She has to claim something as the defense has nothing else to go on. All of the people they had on their side went the opposite direction. The experts can't even say anything as they don't know what is what. That expert with the computer, they had to come clean and reveal the expert retrieved those items were from Jodi's computer not Travis.
Actually she testified that they were "papers" with pictures of boys in their underwear. They jury can't watch Nancy Grace or anything. I try to view things as only what the jury can hear, and she said "papers" yesterday when referring to the pictures. Did I miss where she testified that they were "hard copies"? If so I apologize and my argument isn't valid! Thanks
Old 02-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #1434
woodkins
DIS Veteran

so listening to commentary & reviews...she checked travis' phone to see if he was cheating because if he was she was going to end the relationship. So, she was okay with him being a rapist, pedophile, deviant, abuser....but he better not be talking to another girl!

7/14 BC, 4/14 ASSP, 10/13 POLY, 8/13 WL, 4/13 WORLDS @ASMu, 11/12 Aulani 9/12 AKL, 7/12 BC, 10/11 POLY, 9/10 POLY, 12/09 POP, 9/09 GF, 2/09 POFQ, 12/08 POLY, 5/08 POLY, 12/07 POLY, 5/07 ASSp, 12/07 CB, 9/07 AKL, 12/06 ASMo, 9/06 WL,
Old 02-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #1435
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Seems the prosecutor is talking to Travis' family right now, possibly preparing them for what they will be hearing today (IE: the sex tape). I so feel for them.

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:53 AM   #1436
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
Everybody is going to need to keep me updated for the next 30 minutes
With 7 mins to go you haven't missed anything.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #1437
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodkins View Post
so listening to commentary & reviews...she checked travis' phone to see if he was cheating because if he was she was going to end the relationship. So, she was okay with him being a rapist, pedophile, deviant, abuser....but he better not be talking to another girl!
Well she thought she could keep him from doing all these terrible things by being his woman!!!

But he better not cheat on her!
Old 02-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #1438
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

If Travis was making good money in the Prepaid Legal why did he have to borrow money from Jodi?
Old 02-12-2013, 12:02 PM   #1439
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promomx2 View Post
If Travis was making good money in the Prepaid Legal why did he have to borrow money from Jodi?
I thought about that too.
I don't believe her though.
She said he loaned her money and when she destroyed his tires twice, he let her make monthly payments to re-imburse him.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:02 PM   #1440
CaptMarge
Mouseketeer

I was thinking that same thing this morning!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: