Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #1411
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimay View Post
OMG!!! I bet Martinez brings out all those pictures for her to refresh her memory. The one with her foot and pants in the shot.
Damn straight!
Old 02-12-2013, 10:36 AM   #1412
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
That would be called dissociation and plays a part in Battered Woman Syndrome so don't be surprised if she does say she doesn't remember.
In the 48 hour interview, Jodi states that she has very limited memory of that night and she spends her days in jail trying to figure out the events. Her lies can be so reinforced in her mind that it has become her reality and her truths.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #1413
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Travis' sister (the one making making faces yesterday) is a Police Officer in California. I would have never guessed. She may be able to restrain herself, the other one I'm not too sure of.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #1414
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
Here's the plea agreement dated July 7, 2011, interesting read: http://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.c...riasngfile.pdf

State turned it down.
That took allot of nerve for them to offer that kind of deal. I am glad the state turned that down.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #1415
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Battered Woman Syndrome won't get her off completely, it's a mitigating factor. I think the defense is trying to for a lesser sentence than death, but it could result in a hung jury, either way they win.

What sentence do y'all think is appropriate for her, what's justice to you?
Old 02-12-2013, 10:49 AM   #1416
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

If not death, most likely it will be life without the possibility of no parole.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #1417
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
In the 48 hour interview, Jodi states that she has very limited memory of that night and she spends her days in jail trying to figure out the events. Her lies can be so reinforced in her mind that it has become her reality and her truths.
I can't wait for the prosecutions turn. If Jodi thought she was being grilled, she is in for a rude awakening. Questions of why take pictures and throw the camera in the wash. You took photo's of your crime. I really want to see his list of questioning. I don't know if Jodi will finish today. I want to know why that sex tape never got played. There are allot of things that was suppose to come out and have not yet. Today should be another interesting day.

Keep an eye on that finger. Funny no one mentioned her finger yesterday on any of the talk shows.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #1418
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by usnuzuloose View Post
I can't wait for the prosecutions turn. If Jodi thought she was being grilled, she is in for a rude awakening. Questions of why take pictures and throw the camera in the wash. You took photo's of your crime. I really want to see his list of questioning. I don't know if Jodi will finish today. I want to know why that sex tape never got played. There are allot of things that was suppose to come out and have not yet. Today should be another interesting day.

Keep an eye on that finger. Funny no one mentioned her finger yesterday on any of the talk shows.
They did talk about her finger for a quick second. Not sure which show (see I watch too many) Beth Karas said she showed that finger to Det. Flores and said the "ninja lady" cut her and her finger is not the same LOL......
Old 02-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #1419
lorimay
DIS Veteran

If she doesn't get put on death row which I am hoping for ( even though it makes me a bad catholic to say such a thing). Then life in prison no parole.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:04 AM   #1420
CaptMarge
Mouseketeer

Does Jodi's broken finger carry any weight with anyone one here? I think I'm going to go ahead and finish the trial without In Session, I feel that when I get to hear their opinions I am too influenced. I think the defense had a great day yesterday with the papers of boys and broken finger. Granted they should have to PROVE these facts in my opinion, but the jury doesn't have the Legal correspondents opinions that we have, they might have been swayed with yesterdays testimony, I would have questions, having experienced an abusive relationship in my past though I would probably look at the rest of her testimony from a different perspective after yesterday. Just my opinion though! Today is gearing up to be a big day! Unless she throws everything off track again with her last word syndrome!! hahaha

Last edited by CaptMarge; 02-12-2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: major typo
Old 02-12-2013, 11:04 AM   #1421
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
They did talk about her finger for a quick second. Not sure which show (see I watch too many) Beth Karas said she showed that finger to Det. Flores and said the "ninja lady" cut her and her finger is not the same LOL......
I only watched Nancy. I remember her showing Flores but I don't recall it looking bent like that. I will watch that finger today. They way it looked when she showed it would not line up with the other fingers. But looking at the other views it lines straight with the others.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #1422
TiggerTails57
FIL is still waiting for his My Little Pony cake

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=FoUB2UzWjtI
43 mins in
Old 02-12-2013, 11:09 AM   #1423
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMarge View Post
Does Jodi's broken finger carry any weight with anyone one here? I think I'm going to go ahead and finish the trial without In Session, I feel that when I get to hear their opinions I am too influenced. I think the defense had a great day yesterday with the papers of boys and broken finger. Granted they should have to PROVE these facts in my opinion, but the jury doesn't have the Legal correspondents opinions that we have, they might have been swayed with yesterdays testimony, I would have questions, having experienced an abusive relationship in my past though I would probably look at the rest of her testimony from a different perspective after yesterday. Just my opinion though! Today is gearing up to be a big day! Unless she throws everything off track again with her last word syndrome!! hahaha
Well Travis had nothing on his computer with boys or hard copies of pictures, and the police never found anything either. Her finger may have been injured in the attack on Travis. I also had an abusive relationship, but I did not hurt anyone in that manner. The one abusing will always make the other one look like they are crazy. And will go to any length to prove it. It is a matter of someone believing them or not. And if someone does believe them they think it is a pass to continue to do it again and nothing will happen to them as they can get anyone to believe their lies.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #1424
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Travis' sister (the one making making faces yesterday) is a Police Officer in California. I would have never guessed. She may be able to restrain herself, the other one I'm not too sure of.
Samantha Alexander was a Deputy Sheriff in Riverside Cty, CA. She has been a police officer for 6 years in Carlsbad, CA.

Tanisha Sorenson owns Advanced Laser Services in Redlands, CA. Married and has 4 children. 33yo.

I have a question … as I was doing some reading I saw an article that stated that Travis' home in Mesa where he was killed was 4500 sq ft. Do you think that was a misprint or was it that big?

Good "FAT TUESDAY" Morning, everyone.

KAR

Old 02-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #1425
lorimay
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
Samantha Alexander was a Deputy Sheriff in Riverside Cty, CA. She has been a police officer for 6 years in Carlsbad, CA.

Tanisha Sorenson owns Advanced Laser Services in Redlands, CA. Married and has 4 children. 33yo.

I have a question … as I was doing some reading I saw an article that stated that Travis' home in Mesa where he was killed was 4500 sq ft. Do you think that was a misprint or was it that big?

Good "FAT TUESDAY" Morning, everyone.
No the pictures they showed it looked like a large house.
Remember they are saying his was quite successful in the Pre Paid Legal business. So he could afford it I'm sure. 30 years old no wife or kids. He also had a couple roommates. She said he drove a BMW as well.

So he made a good living, I believe that was why she was so into him, she knew the life she would live with him would be very good.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: