Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #46
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
If I recall correctly, the State's witness, one of the detectives testified the pictures were deliberately erased before the camera was put into the washer, but they were able to recover some photos from that afternoon (in the 1 oçlock hour) and another set from the shower scene (in the 5 o'clock time frame).

She's claiming he became enraged when she accidently dropped the camera along with he wasn't the good Mormon he was supposed to be by making her engage in a sexual relationship outside of marriage.
Oops I stand corrected. I haven't followed it , but she is still a sick twist lol. But really taking pictures us like what a serial killer would do.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #47
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
Oops I stand corrected. I haven't followed it , but she is still a sick twist lol. But really taking pictures us like what a serial killer would do.
Most definitely!

Wait til you hear her (taped) conversation with the detective the day after the cops discovered the body, she thinks she's smooth by attempting to suggest it had to be two people who killed Alexander. Later in the conversation the detective tells her a number of people didn't have good things to say about her. I'd have paid to have seen her face when he told her that!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #48
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer
I just spent 30 minutes on youtube watching people clean their ears out

About the pictures, I thought that the memory stick was still good and they got all of the pictures. I am trying to catch up on everything so I may have heard wrong.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #49
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer

Quote:
Most definitely!

Wait til you hear her (taped) conversation with the detective the day after the cops discovered the body, she thinks she's smooth by attempting to suggest it had to be two people who killed Alexander. Later in the conversation the detective tells her a number of people didn't have good things to say about her. I'd have paid to have seen her face when he told her that!
I would have loved to have seen that too. She reminds me so much of a younger Octomom. She just tries to talk like she is intelligent but she is really freaky crazy.

I wonder what others have said about her?
Old 01-05-2013, 05:37 PM   #50
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwmom0f3 View Post
About the pictures, I thought that the memory stick was still good and they got all of the pictures. I am trying to catch up on everything so I may have heard wrong.
Here's something I found from HLN who blogged the opening statements and witnesses thus far:

Quote:
1:43 p.m. ET: Martinez says investigators were able to recover photos from the camera found in Alexander's washing machine despite them being deleted. The photos show Arias and Alexander "going at it," referring to them having sexual relations.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01...ing-statements

I can't remember whether it was the detective or the prosecutor who said the pictures had been deleted.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #51
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Quote:
I would have loved to have seen that too. She reminds me so much of a younger Octomom. She just tries to talk like she is intelligent but she is really freaky crazy.

I wonder what others have said about her?
They said she was the clingy possessive type and quite manipulative.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:19 PM   #52
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer

Quote:
Hummm, Imagine that?
Old 01-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #53
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Quote:
Quote:
Hummm, Imagine that?

What gets me is Arias calls and leaves word for the detective to call her coz she has information for him, then her story goes from she had absolutey nothing to do with Alexander's murder to she was there and two people tried to kill both her and Alexander to she killed him in self defense.

Old 01-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #54
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I dont think she has a chance of getting away with it either but apparently she feels different. I have been avoiding watching Nancy Grace, but I couldnt sleep last night and flipping through the channels I saw a show where she was talking about this case. It had clips of the woman being interviewed. She seemed weirdly calm, and strange. She also said that there is nothing there to prove that she did it. I guess she is convinced that she will get away with it.
I'm guessing she spent a lot of time watching Casey's trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I haven't been following this case very closely, but they way he was killed makes me think there was much much much anger on the killer side, which makes me believe she might have been abused.
I don't agree at all. I think she was one mad girlfriend who had finally figured out that they weren't going to be "together" (other than sexually). When she found out he was taking someone else on the trip, she "tripped" out.

Quote:
Yeah, his friends and family knew she was nuts. You know, she had cut his tires and done other crazy stuff. He should have had enough sense to put some distance between them instead of falling for the sex. When somebody shows you that they're crazy, you need to listen. I know that most of us have a hard time believing someone we're involved with is "really" dangerous though.

Quote:

What gets me is Arias calls and leaves word for the detective to call her coz she has information for him, then her story goes from she had absolutey nothing to do with Alexander's murder to she was there and two people tried to kill both her and Alexander to she killed him in self defense.
Like I said, she spent a lot of time watching Casey's trial.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #55
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

I have not heard of this case. Going to google it. She sounds like a sociopath, especially since it has been mentioned that she seems so calm. Very Casey Anthony like.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #56
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Tru TV is recapping the phone call conversation between Arias and the detective this morning not knowing others had already told police that Arias had stalked Alexander, slashed his tires, etc.

Live trial resumes today.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #57
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus
Tru TV is recapping the phone call conversation between Arias and the detective this morning not knowing others had already told police that Arias had stalked Alexander, slashed his tires, etc.

Live trial resumes today.
My FIOS acts wacky every morning, like it's a college kid trying to drag its *** out of bed and get functioning. Geez.

Long story short, I missed the first 10 - 15 minutes of the show so also a some of the phone call. Oh well. I don't plan to follow this to the extent I did Casey Anthony's trial, but would like to catch all of what Jodi has said in the past...SO entertaining.

The commentators are saying that she'll have to testify (but they said that about Casey too) because it was allegedly self defense (excuse me while I LMAO )) but might be able to bring in the issue of reacting to an abuser through an expert's testimony instead of Jodi testifying. (Calling Dr Sally! )

Heard this morning that jurors were told to expect to be involved in this trial into April??? Ugh.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #58
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
My FIOS acts wacky every morning, like it's a college kid trying to drag its *** out of bed and get functioning. Geez.

Long story short, I missed the first 10 - 15 minutes of the show so also a some of the phone call. Oh well. I don't plan to follow this to the extent I did Casey Anthony's trial, but would like to catch all of what Jodi has said in the past...SO entertaining.

The commentators are saying that she'll have to testify (but they said that about Casey too) because it was allegedly self defense (excuse me while I LMAO )) but might be able to bring in the issue of reacting to an abuser through an expert's testimony instead of Jodi testifying. (Calling Dr Sally! )

Heard this morning that jurors were told to expect to be involved in this trial into April??? Ugh.
April, lord, I hope not, I've got other things to do!

Maybe we can run down a transcript of that phone conversation so you can read all of it, I agree, most entertaining to hear Jodi's evolution of stories as she finds out the police know more than she thinks they do.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:12 PM   #59
lorimay
DIS Veteran

I have heard bits and pieces about this case. She is a wackadoo to say the least.

But because its in AZ, True TV is going to cut away at 3pm Eastern time isn't it?? UGH..........

I need to catch up on this one.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:56 PM   #60
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
Yes, they've said they will. You're right...lots of good recapping time in the AM. There's also an InSession blog where it's posted, per their twitter, but I deleted the link. I'd rather watch it Monday, and it will be easier to watch on TV where I can (hopefully) actually hear it. Also, I can record it if I want, and FF through all the BS.

Off to pick up my DH; we're starting the new year off with car trouble...awesome. lol (Company car, so it's not too bad for us...just inconvenient.)
Maryann I am using earbuds and can hear so much better
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: