Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 03:36 PM   #31
hereyago
DIS Veteran

What a little sociopath. Self defense my eye. She could have just shot him with the.gun but to use a knife is a real personal way to kill someone. I haven't the court proceedings yet but i did see a glimpse of.what.looked like fake.crying of her in the news.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #32
pigletgirl
You do have a life. It is just in cyber world
If its chocolate I'll eat it!

I was hoping someone would start a thread for this trial. She's a Casey Anthony of 2013. Blech. I hope she gets put away for life. Seems as though there is a lot more damning evidence than what Casey had. Hoping this jury knows their job!

I've been BOO'ed by GoofyinToronto!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #33
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigletgirl View Post
I was hoping someone would start a thread for this trial. She's a Casey Anthony of 2013. Blech. I hope she gets put away for life. Seems as though there is a lot more damning evidence than what Casey had. Hoping this jury knows their job!
Lets hope so.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #34
tweezybird
Earning My Ears

Is it being carried on TV anywhere. I found a link for streaming video buy my internet is slooooow.

thanks,
Old 01-05-2013, 11:55 AM   #35
OceanAnnie
I guess I have a thing against maroon food
If they are well behaved I'm okay

What a bizarre and sad case. I read an article that had a "supposed" picture of the man just minutes before his death. Just reading that it was described as moments before and seeing it was awful. The look on his face is hard to describe but it looked like he had been crying, upset. He didn't look threatening as the woman has saying. Terrible way to go. In the shower, defenseless against a knife and a gun! How that woman would even try to concoct a story with evidence like this case has, is beyond reason.

Strange about the pictures before, during, and after. Leaving the camera in the washing machine? I'm sure she thought it would be ruined in the water. But it does show she was thinking about repercussions and evidence.

"We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are." -- Anais Nin

"Some lived careful lives and some lived careless lives, and everything that happened could be explained by the differences between them." -- Anne Tyler

"When you are a hammer, everything is a nail." --- Unknown

Old 01-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #36
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanAnnie View Post
What a bizarre and sad case. I read an article that had a "supposed" picture of the man just minutes before his death. Just reading that it was described as moments before and seeing it was awful. The look on his face is hard to describe but it looked like he had been crying, upset. He didn't look threatening as the woman has saying. Terrible way to go. In the shower, defenseless against a knife and a gun! How that woman would even try to concoct a story with evidence like this case has, is beyond reason.

Strange about the pictures before, during, and after. Leaving the camera in the washing machine? I'm sure she thought it would be ruined in the water. But it does show she was thinking about repercussions and evidence.
It would be very hard to convince me of self defense when someone took pictures of the victim during/after the attack and then tried to wash the camera.

I know Casey got away with it, but I don't think this loon has a chance.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #37
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweezybird View Post
Is it being carried on TV anywhere. I found a link for streaming video buy my internet is slooooow.

thanks,
I think it's scheduled for coverage on TruTV In Session starting Monday morning at 8.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:32 PM   #38
OceanAnnie
I guess I have a thing against maroon food
If they are well behaved I'm okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseshowmom View Post
It would be very hard to convince me of self defense when someone took pictures of the victim during/after the attack and then tried to wash the camera.

I agree. I don't think the woman has a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
I think it's scheduled for coverage on TruTV In Session starting Monday morning at 8.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to record it.

I go to their website from time to time. They have an extensive crime library.

"We do not see things as they are, we see them as we are." -- Anais Nin

"Some lived careful lives and some lived careless lives, and everything that happened could be explained by the differences between them." -- Anne Tyler

"When you are a hammer, everything is a nail." --- Unknown

Old 01-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #39
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanAnnie View Post
I agree. I don't think the woman has a chance.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to record it.

I go to their website from time to time. They have an extensive crime library.
I just read on In Session's Facebook, they'll be using Monday to get viewers all caught up and broadcast live Tuesday when the trial resumes in AZ.

I think I'm gonna stick to watching it thru azfamily.com coz some of the moderators' voices on TruTV just give me a headache.

Course, our best source of information especially inadmissable evidence will be this thread!

Old 01-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #40
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer
I just spent 30 minutes on youtube watching people clean their ears out

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseshowmom View Post

I dont think she has a chance of getting away with it either but apparently she feels different. I have been avoiding watching Nancy Grace, but I couldnt sleep last night and flipping through the channels I saw a show where she was talking about this case. It had clips of the woman being interviewed. She seemed weirdly calm, and strange. She also said that there is nothing there to prove that she did it. I guess she is convinced that she will get away with it.

I had also not seen her before last night either. They said that she asked to be allowed to do her hair and makeup before going to the police Dept. I thought, oh my!

Last edited by wdwmom0f3; 01-05-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:17 PM   #41
Robbi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwmom0f3 View Post
I dont think she has a chance of getting away with it either but apparently she feels different. I have been avoiding watching Nancy Grace, but I couldnt sleep last night and flipping through the channels I saw a show where she was talking about this case. It had clips of the woman being interviewed. She seemed weirdly calm, and strange. She also said that there is nothing there to prove that she did it. I guess she is convinced that she will get away with it.

I had also not seen her before last night either. They said that she asked to be allowed to do her hair and makeup before going to the police Dept. I thought, oh my!
No proof when there are pictures? Is she going for an insanity defense?
Old 01-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #42
hereyago
DIS Veteran

About the camera: I don't think she meant to put it in the washer just because she so arrogant and a sick.twist to.even take.the.pictures. She may have wanted.to.keep.them as a souvie.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #43
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I haven't been following this case very closely, but they way he was killed makes me think there was much much much anger on the killer side, which makes me believe she might have been abused.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #44
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer
I just spent 30 minutes on youtube watching people clean their ears out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbi View Post
No proof when there are pictures? Is she going for an insanity defense?
I have no clue. I didnt see they whole show. I thought she was going with self defense because Nancy Grace said something about him being stabbed in the back seven or so times. She said that's not classic in self defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
About the camera: I don't think she meant to put it in the washer just because she so arrogant and a sick.twist to.even take.the.pictures. She may have wanted.to.keep.them as a souvie.
I was thinking the very thing!! She probably just grabbed everything and put it in the washing machine, and didnt think about the camera when she left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I haven't been following this case very closely, but they way he was killed makes me think there was much much much anger on the killer side, which makes me believe she might have been abused.
They said that she had moved 300 or so miles to be close to him. That she had adopted his Mormon religion also in order to be more accepted by him. Their relationship was only sexual, as in they didnt "date", just hooked up. They said that he was about to take a trip with another woman that he was dating. That could be one cause of the rage.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:08 PM   #45
Uncle Remus
Raconteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
If I recall correctly, the State's witness, one of the detectives testified the pictures were deliberately erased before the camera was put into the washer, but they were able to recover some photos from that afternoon (in the 1 oçlock hour) and another set from the shower scene (in the 5 o'clock time frame).

She's claiming he became enraged when she accidently dropped the camera along with he wasn't the good Mormon he was supposed to be by making her engage in a sexual relationship outside of marriage.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: