Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 11:27 AM   #2206
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

Is the trial on? I am still at the skating rink and can't get the live streaming to work.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:27 AM   #2207
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinnie View Post
Just found this thread and I was wondering if I could join in on the discussion. I have been following this trial since it started and admit I am hooked on it. You couldn't write a better story!

I feel so badly for Travis's family having to hear all the sordid details but in some way I think Jodi is enjoying the attention she is getting regardless how disgusting the details are.

pinnie

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #2208
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Good morning, everyone. Everyone ready for more Jodi today?

Old 02-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #2209
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinnie View Post
Just found this thread and I was wondering if I could join in on the discussion. I have been following this trial since it started and admit I am hooked on it. You couldn't write a better story!

I feel so badly for Travis's family having to hear all the sordid details but in some way I think Jodi is enjoying the attention she is getting regardless how disgusting the details are.

pinnie
Yes, come on in Pinnie, welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reelmom View Post
Is the trial on? I am still at the skating rink and can't get the live streaming to work.
One more hour til showtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
Good morning, everyone. Everyone ready for more Jodi today?
Got the whole day planned, ready to drone on with Nurmi coz we still haven't gotten thru Jodi even packing the car to get to AZ. I wanna hear how she's gonna explain that .25 (how many times have I said that? lol).

Old 02-19-2013, 11:36 AM   #2210
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Good Tuesday morning and welcome to all newbies!!!

IS on FB is stating this …

"On September 11, 2008, Jodi Arias sat down in the Estrella Woman’s Jail to talk with reporters, and she answered questions about how she heard about Travis Alexander’s death and where she was. We’re bringing that to you now."

"Jodi Arias moved away from Mesa, Arizona, but she says her depression followed her a thousand miles to Yreka, California. She’ll explain why she continued to have phone sex with Travis Alexander. We’ll bring you that testimony at 10:30 a.m. ET".

"Jodi Arias begins her seventh day on the stand today. She still has to tell jurors about her trip from California to Arizona to visit her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander, and what happened in the minutes before she killed him allegedly in self-defense. We’re putting Arias’ testimony in focus."

KAR

Old 02-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #2211
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Happy belated birthday Lorimay and Uncle Remus! It was my dog's birthday this weekend too...12!

Speaking of dogs that picture of Jodi with her family's dog in Spring 2008, where her hair is highlighted, and different shades of "brown"...the front looks blondish to me. I have dark brown hair, highlighted with lighter brown. At one point, the highlights were lighter, and several friends who saw me after that said "You're a blonde!" My hair was definitely not blonde, nor were the highlights technically, but the overall look, relatively speaking, made people focus on "blonde". Add in a MAN describing a woman's haircolor (not that men aren't the brightest bulbs or anything ), esp if the guy was now seeing a woman with dark brown hair that he recognized in the lineup, then his perception by comparison could easily be that she had "blonde" hair when she rented the car.

And there, my friends, is my Tuesday morning hair analysis.

My heart sunk today when it hit me we're back to the trial. lol Just because it's one more day when surely I will want to reach through the TV screen and strangle both Nurmi and Jodi. I think these jurors should get a pass on ever serving on a jury again.

I've had InSession on this morning, and they've been going through key testimony, and this whole coy "I did it (sex/phone sex/etc) because I wanted to please Travis so he'd be nice to me" is making me twitch again. Kind of like a Chihuahua.

My DH is due home from a 6 day fishing trip this afternoon. He better not walk through the door when there is finally testimony with any substance, or the above mentioned dog is the only one who's going to pay attention. At least the dog will be overjoyed to see him, no matter what's going on in the trial.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:11 PM   #2212
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post

<snip>

My DH is due home from a 6 day fishing trip this afternoon. He better not walk through the door when there is finally testimony with any substance, or the above mentioned dog is the only one who's going to pay attention. At least the dog will be overjoyed to see him, no matter what's going on in the trial.
My husband is also home today because he wasn't feeling well this morning. He plopped down on the couch and turned on DIY and I was like, "Naw baby naw. The trial is back on today. If you wanna watch anything other than the trial, you better get yourself set up in the familyroom downstairs." You should have seen the look I got as he drug the blanket down the stairs after himself. Hey, I've got way too much time invested in this thing to lose a day now!

At least you all understand, right?

Old 02-19-2013, 12:13 PM   #2213
reelmom
If I don't get tagged, I am gonna hold my breath until I am blue!
Didn't work. The tag turned blue instead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan

My husband is also home today because he wasn't feeling well this morning. He plopped down on the couch and turned on DIY and I was like, "Naw baby naw. The trial is back on today. If you wanna watch anything other than the trial, you better get yourself set up in the familyroom downstairs." You should have seen the look I got as he drug the blanket down the stairs after himself. Hey, I've got way too much time invested in this thing to lose a day now!

At least you all understand, right?
Totally understand. I am about to bribe my kids to leave the skating rink so I can go home and watch.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #2214
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Can somebody post a link to the live feeds? Last time they cut in and out- let's hope they're better today. Think I will hang out in the hotel most of today, because I found HLN!! Still don't have court tv so will miss the beginning if I don't get the live feed.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:20 PM   #2215
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless

Display in entrance to your trial-watching room :

Old 02-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #2216
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Good morning everyone! Welcome Pinnie!

Your kids rollerskate this early in the morning? I must say I love roller skating, I would have a hard time choosing.

Her hair does look like it had highlights in the hair. Hopefully they start moving on with the questioning, or they might find themselves where this jury will just convict of anything because they are drawing this out to far.

Happy birthday to the doggie!
Old 02-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #2217
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Isn't that the truth!!
Old 02-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #2218
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
Can somebody post a link to the live feeds? Last time they cut in and out- let's hope they're better today. Think I will hang out in the hotel most of today, because I found HLN!! Still don't have court tv so will miss the beginning if I don't get the live feed.
Page 5 post 61. Under UR
Old 02-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #2219
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
LOL, Mar, and luckily for me it is the opposite. DH is leaving on business so I can totally concentrate on the trial. YAY.

LOVED the hair analysis.

I have tons of computer work so I will be doing my usual streaming through the 'puter.

KAR

Old 02-19-2013, 12:26 PM   #2220
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:

Love it!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread