Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #2101
Auggietina
The sky was streaked with reds, pinks, and white
I kept getting glue over EVERYTHING
 
Auggietina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Maine!
Posts: 1,464

Gus Searcy is going to be on In Session at 2:15 ET today.

That didn't take long for him to start making the rounds
Auggietina is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 01:05 PM   #2102
TiggerTails57
FIL is still waiting for his My Little Pony cake
 
TiggerTails57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,070

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/1...t-me-say-stand

Hmmmmm more of this?
TiggerTails57 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #2103
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
 
MaryAnnDVC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: RGBBLA
Posts: 15,429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggietina View Post
Gus Searcy is going to be on In Session at 2:15 ET today.

That didn't take long for him to start making the rounds
Searcy is a slimy attention *****. He oozes creepiness. I'm sure he's enjoying every minute of this...probably thinks he got lucky with all this happening. Ugh. Scumbag. Can't wait to see the interview.

So anyway, on that note...LOL...I got my iPhone specifically to follow the Casey Anthony trial because my son's annual checkup was one day of the trial and I couldn't reschedule it.

momrek06, I think the CA trial did a number on everyone as far as their outlook on trials...outcomes are never a sure thing, no matter how much proof. Which is what makes me so nervous about this. If she's not convicted of first degree murder, I think it's time for me to find another interest outside of trial watching. Too stressful!
__________________
MaryAnnDVC is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 01:29 PM   #2104
usnuzuloose

Loosing Doomed Boo Boo
 
usnuzuloose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 132,600

Sorry, Bearscat it is your ankle, hope it gets better soon. I don't like this Guy person. I think he just likes the attention since it is getting news coverage. I don't believe a word he says.

Now court wont resume until Tuesday.
__________________
A Carnival cruise.....with a chicken. TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....54201&posted=1
usnuzuloose is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 01:31 PM   #2105
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!
 
Uncle Remus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,622

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerTails57 View Post
Interesting, thanks for posting that. I actually have a li'l bit higher opinion of Slimey Gus now, it's just above a snake's belly. It's probably coz he could talk about someone other than himself.
__________________

Uncle Remus is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 01:31 PM   #2106
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,382

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
Searcy is a slimy attention *****. He oozes creepiness. I'm sure he's enjoying every minute of this...probably thinks he got lucky with all this happening. Ugh. Scumbag. Can't wait to see the interview.

So anyway, on that note...LOL...I got my iPhone specifically to follow the Casey Anthony trial because my son's annual checkup was one day of the trial and I couldn't reschedule it.

momrek06, I think the CA trial did a number on everyone as far as their outlook on trials...outcomes are never a sure thing, no matter how much proof. Which is what makes me so nervous about this. If she's not convicted of first degree murder, I think it's time for me to find another interest outside of trial watching. Too stressful!
A while back, Gus was being questioned and I had just started tuning into the trial and had asked on here who he was/is. I didn't realize this thread went so fast and when I went to look for a response, couldn't find my question anywhere. So I'll ask again, who is Gus and why is he questioned. Abe was questioned on the same day over the telephone and I've gathered that he went on a date with Jodi...there was also another guy who took the stand that day, Ryan maybe?
PebblesMK is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #2107
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!
 
momrek06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 22,332

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
Searcy is a slimy attention *****. He oozes creepiness. I'm sure he's enjoying every minute of this...probably thinks he got lucky with all this happening. Ugh. Scumbag. Can't wait to see the interview.

So anyway, on that note...LOL...I got my iPhone specifically to follow the Casey Anthony trial because my son's annual checkup was one day of the trial and I couldn't reschedule it.

momrek06, I think the CA trial did a number on everyone as far as their outlook on trials...outcomes are never a sure thing, no matter how much proof. Which is what makes me so nervous about this. If she's not convicted of first degree murder, I think it's time for me to find another interest outside of trial watching. Too stressful!
Oh Mar, omg, CREEPER of the highest degree that Gus is…... AND I agree he is loving every minute of it……. I wonder if any of the jury sees the gross factor we all see in Gus?

As far as CA, I was not even sitting on furniture in my home. I was sitting right smack directly in front of our tv. I did not want to miss a thing about seeing her face when Judge Perry (who I have so much respect for) read the words GUILTY. But but but whatttt he did not say GUILTY …. OMG, I froze. I could not move. I was SICK. Sickened by what was going on …. Sooooo, ya Mar, I feel your pain.

But for me, some of these trials are like . I just can NOT look away.
__________________





KAR

momrek06 is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #2108
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!
 
Uncle Remus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,622

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
A while back, Gus was being questioned and I had just started tuning into the trial and had asked on here who he was/is. I didn't realize this thread went so fast and when I went to look for a response, couldn't find my question anywhere. So I'll ask again, who is Gus and why is he questioned. Abe was questioned on the same day over the telephone and I've gathered that he went on a date with Jodi...there was also another guy who took the stand that day, Ryan maybe?
Gus is an associate of Travis and Jodi's thru PrePaidLegal, a pyramid scheme/SCAM (in my opinion) and he testified about Chris Hughes and his call to him about his testimony. If I recall correctly, all of this is in a hearing, not in front of the jury, it dealt with part of the prosecutorial misconduct the defense alleges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
Oh Mar, omg, CREEPER of the highest degree that Gus is…... AND I agree he is loving every minute of it……. I wonder if any of the jury sees the gross factor we all see in Gus?

As far as CA, I was not even sitting on furniture in my home. I was sitting right smack directly in front of our tv. I did not want to miss a thing about seeing her face when Judge Perry (who I have so much respect for) read the words GUILTY. But but but whatttt he did not say GUILTY …. OMG, I froze. I could not move. I was SICK. Sickened by what was going on …. Sooooo, ya Mar, I feel your pain.

But for me, some of these trials are like . I just can NOT look away.
Love that train wreck gif, definitely fits this trial and many others.

I remember after the verdict was read in the OJ trial, I just sat there for a few minutes, shocked, then got up and walked into my back yard. My neighbor man had done the very same thing, he looked over at me and said "Can you believe that?" All we could say to each other was "I can't believe that." Casey Anthony--unreal, can't believe it to this day.
__________________

Uncle Remus is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #2109
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran
 
horseshowmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 10,307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
Gus is an associate of Travis and Jodi's thru PrePaidLegal, a pyramid scheme/SCAM (in my opinion) and he testified about Chris Hughes and his call to him about his testimony. If I recall correctly, all of this is in a hearing, not in front of the jury, it dealt with part of the prosecutorial misconduct the defense alleges.



Love that train wreck gif, definitely fits this trial and many others.

I remember after the verdict was read in the OJ trial, I just sat there for a few minutes, shocked, then got up and walked into my back yard. My neighbor man had done the very same thing, he looked over at me and said "Can you believe that?" All we could say to each other was "I can't believe that." Casey Anthony--unreal, can't believe it to this day.
I know. I almost couldn't process it. It's still hard to believe even after this period of time.
horseshowmom is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 02:19 PM   #2110
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,382

Gus Searcy looks like this guy and it makes me laugh. Wish he sounded like him too!
PebblesMK is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #2111
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!
 
Uncle Remus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,622

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMK View Post
Gus Searcy looks like this guy and it makes me laugh. Wish he sounded like him too!
Fixing this for you:

__________________

Uncle Remus is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #2112
TiggerTails57
FIL is still waiting for his My Little Pony cake
 
TiggerTails57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
Fixing this for you:

TiggerTails57 is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #2113
MaryAnnDVC
"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
 
MaryAnnDVC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: RGBBLA
Posts: 15,429

Speaking of other crazy murderers...remember Josh Powell, the guy whose wife, he claims, went missing the night he took his two very young sons camping in the snow? And then blew himself and his two boys up in their house. And his father was arrested for child pornography. Well, Monday, his brother committed suicide. Gotta wonder what went on in their home growing up. None of which would make him NOT GUILTY of killing his wife.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...a-report-says/
__________________
MaryAnnDVC is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #2114
PebblesMK
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,382

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Remus View Post
Fixing this for you:

Thanks for fixing that! No clue what I did wrong, but glad you could work out my kinks.
PebblesMK is offline  
Old 02-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #2115
Uncle Remus
Raconteur
can't name 'em Jeb, George, and Barbara, these are GOOD dogs!
 
Uncle Remus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,622

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAnnDVC View Post
Speaking of other crazy murderers...remember Josh Powell, the guy whose wife, he claims, went missing the night he took his two very young sons camping in the snow? And then blew himself and his two boys up in their house. And his father was arrested for child pornography. Well, Monday, his brother committed suicide. Gotta wonder what went on in their home growing up. None of which would make him NOT GUILTY of killing his wife.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...a-report-says/
Oh, another sick, twisted case. That's the one where the social worker called the cops and they gave her a hard time about coming out.
__________________

Uncle Remus is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.