Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #1426
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel didn't yet notice River walking to him. His eyes were fixed on the ball sitting on the concrete. Daniel lowered the stick cautiously. He brought it back a little and shot the ball forward. It shot over the net and he shook his head. Spotting River, he smiled.

Max: Max continued to kick the ball into the net, gradually kicking hard her and faster. Sometimes it went in the net, but sometimes it bounced off the metal sides with a clang.
River: River saw Daniel notice her and smiled back at him.

Toby: Toby entered the shed, and found a soccer ball, he walked outside and noticed Max shooting at one of the nets. he walked over to the net opposite of her and with a powerful kick caused the ball to soar into the corner of the net.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:13 PM   #1427
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River saw Daniel notice her and smiled back at him.

Toby: Toby entered the shed, and found a soccer ball, he walked outside and noticed Max shooting at one of the nets. he walked over to the net opposite of her and with a powerful kick caused the ball to soar into the corner of the net.
Max: Max's eyebrow lifted. "Either you've got a good kick or you've played soccer. Which is it, if I may ask?"
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-13-2013, 09:18 PM   #1428
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max's eyebrow lifted. "Either you've got a good kick or you've played soccer. Which is it, if I may ask?"
Toby: Toby turned, he didn't realize Max had been watching him. He put his hand up to the back of his neck, "both actually, my parents made me play soccer. But strength is my "super power" so, that comes in handy too."
Old 03-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #1429
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Toby: Toby turned, he didn't realize Max had been watching him. He put his hand up to the back of his neck, "both actually, my parents made me play soccer. But strength is my "super power" so, that comes in handy too."
Max: Max nodded. It was a logical conclusion. "At least your power is useful. I played soccer first as a little kid, then at one of my boarding schools. It was in the mountains, so I was also on the snowboarding team. How long was I at that school? Was it four or five months? Anyway," she said waving her hand," that's not important. I haven't played since though. Got myself too much unwanted attention." She spoke with a neutral, careless air, hoping that he would get bored and stop listening.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 03-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #1430
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max nodded. It was a logical conclusion. "At least your power is useful. I played soccer first as a little kid, then at one of my boarding schools. It was in the mountains, so I was also on the snowboarding team. How long was I at that school? Was it four or five months? Anyway," she said waving her hand," that's not important. I haven't played since though. Got myself too much unwanted attention." She spoke with a neutral, careless air, hoping that he would get bored and stop listening.
Toby: Toby listened intently to what max was saying, he didn't know why but he had always loved listening to people. "if you don't mind, can I ask what your power is? I rarely show my power in more extreme ways than this, I was never a very good player. Not because I couldn't be, I just didn't want to be. But then my coach saw me kicking like this one day when I thought no one was paying attention. Then he expected kicks like this all the time thus starting my "soccer career" but everyone knew I hated it. I never want to go anywhere with sports."
Old 03-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #1431
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: Toby listened intently to what max was saying, he didn't know why but he had always loved listening to people. "if you don't mind, can I ask what your power is? I rarely show my power in more extreme ways than this, I was never a very good player. Not because I couldn't be, I just didn't want to be. But then my coach saw me kicking like this one day when I thought no one was paying attention. Then he expected kicks like this all the time thus starting my "soccer career" but everyone knew I hated it. I never want to go anywhere with sports."
Max: "Nah me too, it's a okay hobby, but I'm not going sports. I'm probably going military." Max bit her lip, then said, "It's probably easier to show you than tell you." She closed her eyes, concetrated, and shapeshifted into Professor Collins. She then mimicked the professor and said in Collins' voice "Detention, Miss. Patterson." Then she melted away into her usual form and shrugged.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #1432
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: "Nah me too, it's a okay hobby, but I'm not going sports. I'm probably going military." Max bit her lip, then said, "It's probably easier to show you than tell you." She closed her eyes, concetrated, and shapeshifted into Professor Collins. She then mimicked the professor and said in Collins' voice "Detention, Miss. Patterson." Then she melted away into her usual form and shrugged.
Toby: "oh wow that's amazing" Toby said referring to her power "I guess it's like that saying you know 'the grass is always greener on the other side'" he said shrugging "because i would much rather have a power like that, and military huh? That's really great." he said sincerely.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #1433
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: "oh wow that's amazing" Toby said referring to her power "I guess it's like that saying you know 'the grass is always greener on the other side'" he said shrugging "because i would much rather have a power like that, and military huh? That's really great." he said sincerely.
Max: Max shrugged. "Thanks. Abd yeah, military is huge in my family. Both of my parents were in it, and so were their parents, and so were their parents, and you know," she said shrugging again.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:57 PM   #1434
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max shrugged. "Thanks. Abd yeah, military is huge in my family. Both of my parents were in it, and so were their parents, and so were their parents, and you know," she said shrugging again.
Toby: "that's really cool" Toby said "you know, to continue the tradition."
Old 03-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #1435
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: "that's really cool" Toby said "you know, to continue the tradition."
Max: "Yeah," she said. Then she went back to kicking the ball into the net. The longer this conversatuion went on, the more uncomfortable she was. She had no idea why she'd asked him whether he played soccer.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:07 PM   #1436
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: "Yeah," she said. Then she went back to kicking the ball into the net. The longer this conversatuion went on, the more uncomfortable she was. She had no idea why she'd asked him whether he played soccer.
Toby: Toby went to get the ball out of the net, and then continues to kick the ball into the net. It was nice to be able to play just for fun without anyone expecting anything from him.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #1437
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: Toby went to get the ball out of the net, and then continues to kick the ball into the net. It was nice to be able to play just for fun without anyone expecting anything from him.
Max: Max kicked the ball into the next a millionth time. As she went to grab it, it bounced off her knee. She picked it up again and began dribbling the ball on her knee. Then she switched knees for a while, until she bounced it off her knee and onto her head. She dribbled it there for a couple more seconds, then she let it drop. When it hit the ground, Max kicked it in and sat down.

Daniel: "It's too quiet," he murmured. "I feel like someone should have been murdered by now." Then he glanced around, but nope, everyone was just fine, all alive. Maybe he was too nervous.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:27 PM   #1438
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max kicked the ball into the next a millionth time. As she went to grab it, it bounced off her knee. She picked it up again and began dribbling the ball on her knee. Then she switched knees for a while, until she bounced it off her knee and onto her head. She dribbled it there for a couple more seconds, then she let it drop. When it hit the ground, Max kicked it in and sat down.

Daniel: "It's too quiet," he murmured. "I feel like someone should have been murdered by now." Then he glanced around, but nope, everyone was just fine, all alive. Maybe he was too nervous.
River: "murdered seems a little extreme don't you think" she said giggling.

Toby: Toby kicked the ball into the net and retrieved it when he turned he saw Max sitting. He walked over to her set the ball in the ground next to her and sat on top of it. He had no reason to be sitting by her really, except that he was tired of kicking the ball. "I can play goalie if you want a challenge." he said.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #1439
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "murdered seems a little extreme don't you think" she said giggling.

Toby: Toby kicked the ball into the net and retrieved it when he turned he saw Max sitting. He walked over to her set the ball in the ground next to her and sat on top of it. He had no reason to be sitting by her really, except that he was tired of kicking the ball. "I can play goalie if you want a challenge." he said.
Daniel: "This school seems a little extreme," he replied, but he smiled as if amused.

Max: Her eyes sparked, as if she thought she was being challenged and was amused by it, but then she shook herself, and her eyes were dull again. She shrugged. "If you want to," she replied.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:41 PM   #1440
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "This school seems a little extreme," he replied, but he smiled as if amused.

Max: Her eyes sparked, as if she thought she was being challenged and was amused by it, but then she shook herself, and her eyes were dull again. She shrugged. "If you want to," she replied.
River: "that's true" River responded.

Toby: "sure, why not" he stood up, leaving the ball by Max. He walked into the goal and stood waiting for Max's first shot.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: