Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 09:53 PM   #1396
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel changed into his clothes, and then put on his tennis shoes. He grinned at himself at a last minute check and went outside to join his classmates.

Max: Max continued down the first flight of stairs and found herself at the top of the second flight. Not wanting to continue just yet, she sat down and put her head in her hands. She wasn't crying. Max never cried. She was stressed though. The professor hadn't contacted her father, but Max was paranoid that he knew about today. Her father always found out when she'd done something, even when the professors didn't tell him. He would be displeased that she'd gotten detention two days in a row. Normally Max didn't do that to herself, normally her intentional detentions were more spread out. But Max had to show River that nothing had changed and nothing would, and she had to scare Toby off. Normally the first day meant people backed off, but this was Toby's first day, and there was always the few interested parties that had to be warned off again. She couldn't exactly do that with River, but Max was sure there were others. There always were.

There was a lot of pressure on Maxine Patterson, and it hadn't gotten any better as she aged. Quite the opposite really. You'd think there was more danger in the younger years, because people would likely pay more attention to little kids. But, as a little kid, the misbehavior was seen as immaturity, a phase that she'd grow out of. That assumption wouldn't work now. Max was getting older. And with age, without the assumption, it was far, far easier to make a misstep, and far, far harder to protect herself, to stay hidden in the shadows where she belonged. It was so easy for things to fall apart as a teenaer. Max had seen it before.
Toby: Toby took one last glance in the mirror, paused, but then forced himself to leave the room. He knew it was sad but this was his form of progress, he really did want to care less, and not meticulously looking at himself till the very last moment he walked out of the room was a huge step. He walked out to join the others "ready?" he asked.

River: "as I'll ever be" she said as an answer to Toby. She looked to Daniel for his response.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #1397
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: Toby took one last glance in the mirror, paused, but then forced himself to leave the room. He knew it was sad but this was his form of progress, he really did want to care less, and not meticulously looking at himself till the very last moment he walked out of the room was a huge step. He walked out to join the others "ready?" he asked.

River: "as I'll ever be" she said as an answer to Toby. She looked to Daniel for his response.
Daniel: "Yeah, let's go," he said, linking arms with River.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #1398
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Yeah, let's go," he said, linking arms with River.
River: River linked arms back with Daniel and pulled herself close to him leaning her head against his arm and smiling.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #1399
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River linked arms back with Daniel and pulled herself close to him leaning her head against his arm and smiling.
Daniel: Daniel smiled at her and made his way towards the stairs. People would tell him he'd fallen in love quick, probably too quick, but he didn't care. What he felt for River............it was special.

Max: Max took a deep breath and tried to pull herself together. She pulled her head roughly out of her hands. If anyone saw heer like that, they'd think she was crying, and Max wasn't weak enough to stoop to the level about crying over her problems.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 03-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #1400
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled at her and made his way towards the stairs. People would tell him he'd fallen in love quick, probably too quick, but he didn't care. What he felt for River............it was special.

Max: Max took a deep breath and tried to pull herself together. She pulled her head roughly out of her hands. If anyone saw heer like that, they'd think she was crying, and Max wasn't weak enough to stoop to the level about crying over her problems.
River: River walked with Daniel, she loved Daniel, and she never wanted to be apart from him, she liked being as close as possible.

Toby: Toby walked silently Behind Daniel and River. he smiled at how happy he could tell they were together.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #1401
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River walked with Daniel, she loved Daniel, and she never wanted to be apart from him, she liked being as close as possible.

Toby: Toby walked silently Behind Daniel and River. he smiled at how happy he could tell they were together.
Max: Max, hearing others moving around, made it to the botttom of the stairs, and tried to assume a bored look as she pretended to look around the room.

Daniel: Daniel began walking down the stairs, River by his side. He could be worrying about PE, but River was beside him, and it was a good day, and despite yesterday Daniel didn't feel like he was in any danger anyway.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:46 PM   #1402
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max, hearing others moving around, made it to the botttom of the stairs, and tried to assume a bored look as she pretended to look around the room.

Daniel: Daniel began walking down the stairs, River by his side. He could be worrying about PE, but River was beside him, and it was a good day, and despite yesterday Daniel didn't feel like he was in any danger anyway.
River: River looked up at Daniel and smiled while they walked.

Toby: Tony walked with River and Daniel not saying anything, he glanced around the halls while he walked.

River: River looked back at Toby who didn't seem to be paying much attention, she whispered up at Daniel "promise me you'll be careful today, I don't want to ever have to think I might lose you again."
Old 03-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #1403
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River looked up at Daniel and smiled while they walked.

Toby: Tony walked with River and Daniel not saying anything, he glanced around the halls while he walked.

River: River looked back at Toby who didn't seem to be paying much attention, she whispered up at Daniel "promise me you'll be careful today, I don't want to ever have to think I might lose you again."
Daniel: Daniel nodded at her. "I promise," he whispered back. "But honestly, we're outdoors. Where am I going to go? The ground?" Daniel took River seriously, he knew it was possible there could be problems, and yet he was confident. Of course, other people might call it insane, but that was beside the point.

Old 03-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #1404
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel nodded at her. "I promise," he whispered back. "But honestly, we're outdoors. Where am I going to go? The ground?" Daniel took River seriously, he knew it was possible there could be problems, and yet he was confident. Of course, other people might call it insane, but that was beside the point.
River: "oh goodness! could that happen?! Could you end up in the ground?!" she said her eyes wide, but smiling.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #1405
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "oh goodness! could that happen?! Could you end up in the ground?!" she said her eyes wide, but smiling.
Daniel: Daniel was at a loss for a moment. "I don't really know. But I shouldn't. I won't be trying to teleport down." Then he smiled back at her.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #1406
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel was at a loss for a moment. "I don't really know. But I shouldn't. I won't be trying to teleport down." Then he smiled back at her.
River: "ok good" River said. the thought of Daniel transporting himself anywhere unsafe scared her, but picturing him underground terrified her. She couldn't imagine there was much air underground, and she didn't even want to think about how they would get him out. "I just want you to be safe" she said smiling back at him.

Toby: Toby heard the conversation between River and Daniel, what had happened yesterday that made River worried about Daniel's transporting? Where did he transport himself? He wanted to know, but didn't know how to ask.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:21 PM   #1407
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "ok good" River said. the thought of Daniel transporting himself anywhere unsafe scared her, but picturing him underground terrified her. She couldn't imagine there was much air underground, and she didn't even want to think about how they would get him out. "I just want you to be safe" she said smiling back at him.

Toby: Toby heard the conversation between River and Daniel, what had happened yesterday that made River worried about Daniel's transporting? Where did he transport himself? He wanted to know, but didn't know how to ask.
Daniel: "I'll be fine you worrier," Daniel muttered in her ear before kissing her on the cheek. Luckily, they turned the corner to go down the next set of stairs, and Daniel spotted Max. "Hey Max," he said neutrally.

Max: Max simply nodded in reply. She looked utterly emotionless now, a side of her the other students were becoming increasingly familiar with.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #1408
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "I'll be fine you worrier," Daniel muttered in her ear before kissing her on the cheek. Luckily, they turned the corner to go down the next set of stairs, and Daniel spotted Max. "Hey Max," he said neutrally.

Max: Max simply nodded in reply. She looked utterly emotionless now, a side of her the other students were becoming increasingly familiar with.
River: River laughed, "sorry for caring" she said sarcastically. She was glad Daniel had kissed her. It was the perfect end to their conversation. "hey Max" River said when she saw her.

Toby: "hi" Toby said when he saw Max.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:50 PM   #1409
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River laughed, "sorry for caring" she said sarcastically. She was glad Daniel had kissed her. It was the perfect end to their conversation. "hey Max" River said when she saw her.

Toby: "hi" Toby said when he saw Max.
Max: Max nodded once at River, then once at Toby, both just as neutral as the nod to Daniel. Never get attatched. Occasionally, it seemed ironic to her that she broke all the rules in school, but had her own law code. But then, it wasn't really. Her life was based on survival, but even people just trying to survive had a code they stuck to. It was what seperated you from the monsters.

Daniel: Attempting to include Max, he asked, "Excited for PE?"

Max: "Depends on what it entails," came Max's reply.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:55 PM   #1410
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max nodded once at River, then once at Toby, both just as neutral as the nod to Daniel. Never get attatched. Occasionally, it seemed ironic to her that she broke all the rules in school, but had her own law code. But then, it wasn't really. Her life was based on survival, but even people just trying to survive had a code they stuck to. It was what seperated you from the monsters.

Daniel: Attempting to include Max, he asked, "Excited for PE?"

Max: "Depends on what it entails," came Max's reply.
Toby: "that's what I'm saying" Toby said, "I'm really hoping we don't have to do anything too intense."
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: