Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 07:32 PM   #1351
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Max: Max got up and collected the ballot from the professor. She passed it out to the other students, She would refuse to look them in the eye, unless they spoke to her.

The ballot said:

1. The Great Gatsby

2. The Scarlet Letter

3. The Giver
River: River took the ballot from Max and smiled at her. She read over the names of the books and circled the Giver. it had been a book she had wanted to read for a long time but just hasn't yet.

Toby: Toby didn't reach up to take the paper for Max, instead he just let Max set the paper on his desk. He didn't let his eyes leave his desk, it wasn't that he was mad at Max he just didn't know what he would say to her, and he didn't really want her to say anything to him.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #1352
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River took the ballot from Max and smiled at her. She read over the names of the books and circled the Giver. it had been a book she had wanted to read for a long time but just hasn't yet.

Toby: Toby didn't reach up to take the paper for Max, instead he just let Max set the paper on his desk. He didn't let his eyes leave his desk, it wasn't that he was mad at Max he just didn't know what he would say to her, and he didn't really want her to say anything to him.
Daniel: Daniel took the ballot with a nod of recognition. He looked over the list and circled a book. He then turned the slip over and slowly signed his name.

Max: Max didn't want to say anything to Toby. She felt awkward in front of him now. But before she acted out, before she ostracized herself. There was something she had to say. As she passed his desk, she kept her eyes to the ground, and, hiding her face behind a curtain of black curls, she murmured, "I'm sorry." Not only for what she said to him, but for deceiving him. She had no idea what he thoght she was, but it wasn't what she was, a worthless troublemaker. She made her way to her seat. At her desk, she circled a book, not even caring. It wasn't like she was actually going to read it.

Professor Collins: "I'll collect the ballots at the end of class. Now, if you'll take out a sheet of paper or two, we're going to take notes." The professor immediately went to work. She turned on the projector and put on her powerpoint.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #1353
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: Daniel took the ballot with a nod of recognition. He looked over the list and circled a book. He then turned the slip over and slowly signed his name.

Max: Max didn't want to say anything to Toby. She felt awkward in front of him now. But before she acted out, before she ostracized herself. There was something she had to say. As she passed his desk, she kept her eyes to the ground, and, hiding her face behind a curtain of black curls, she murmured, "I'm sorry." Not only for what she said to him, but for deceiving him. She had no idea what he thoght she was, but it wasn't what she was, a worthless troublemaker. She made her way to her seat. At her desk, she circled a book, not even caring. It wasn't like she was actually going to read it.

Professor Collins: "I'll collect the ballots at the end of class. Now, if you'll take out a sheet of paper or two, we're going to take notes." The professor immediately went to work. She turned on the projector and put on her powerpoint.
Toby: Toby slowly raised his head when he heard Max, he hadn't expected her to say anything to him. he was too surprised to answer her while she was standing by him but once she sat down. He turned to face her and whispered "thanks". He took out paper and began taking notes.

River: River took out paper and carefully wrote down the notes on the power point.
Old 03-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #1354
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Toby: Toby slowly raised his head when he heard Max, he hadn't expected her to say anything to him. he was too surprised to answer her while she was standing by him but once she sat down. He turned to face her and whispered "thanks". He took out paper and began taking notes.

River: River took out paper and carefully wrote down the notes on the power point.
Max: Almost indecipherably, she nodded back at him. Then she began to take notes, waiting for the right moment.

Daniel: Daniel got out paper and began jotting down notes, smiling at River from time to time. The notes were boring, they were over different types of essays, but sitting near River made it more tolerable.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 03-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #1355
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Almost indecipherably, she nodded back at him. Then she began to take notes, waiting for the right moment.

Daniel: Daniel got out paper and began jotting down notes, smiling at River from time to time. The notes were boring, they were over different types of essays, but sitting near River made it more tolerable.
River: River tried focusing on her notes but she kept getting distracted. She saw that Daniel kept looking at her and she liked that, every time she knew he was looking he smiled.

Toby: Toby looked down at his notes and wrote down only what he thought to be important. He was glad the air was clear between Max an himself.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:22 PM   #1356
Fairywings

Max: A good way through the notes, Max leaned back in her seat and sighed loudly. She said it as if she was talking to herself, but make no mistake, Max meant to be heard by the professor and the whole class. "As if we haven't known what essays were for several years."

Professor Collins: The professor went quiet as she facepalmed. It had begun. She looked up. "Miss Patterson. I spared you from detention yesterday because there was a real emergency situation that I had to take care of that was a higher priority than your misbehaving. I will not be letting you off so easily today if we come to that point." Then the professor continued on with the notes.

Daniel: She did it again. Daniel hadn't expected Max to continue making trouble. He didn't understand why she deliberately chose to do that. He glanced at River with a confused look, shrugged, and continued writing notes.

Old 03-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #1357
disneygirl520

Quote:
Max: A good way through the notes, Max leaned back in her seat and sighed loudly. She said it as if she was talking to herself, but make no mistake, Max meant to be heard by the professor and the whole class. "As if we haven't known what essays were for several years."

Professor Collins: The professor went quiet as she facepalmed. It had begun. She looked up. "Miss Patterson. I spared you from detention yesterday because there was a real emergency situation that I had to take care of that was a higher priority than your misbehaving. I will not be letting you off so easily today if we come to that point." Then the professor continued on with the notes.

Daniel: She did it again. Daniel hadn't expected Max to continue making trouble. He didn't understand why she deliberately chose to do that. He glanced at River with a confused look, shrugged, and continued writing notes.
River: River looked back at Daniel and shrugged. But she knew that she knew more than anyone why Max acted this way. After looking back at her notes she closed her eyes and sighed. She wasn't worried about Max getting detention, but she was worried about the punishment she might receive from her father. But no one else knew about that.

Toby: Toby stared at Max and didn't look away. He didn't understand why she was doing this.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #1358
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River looked back at Daniel and shrugged. But she knew that she knew more than anyone why Max acted this way. After looking back at her notes she closed her eyes and sighed. She wasn't worried about Max getting detention, but she was worried about the punishment she might receive from her father. But no one else knew about that.

Toby: Toby stared at Max and didn't look away. He didn't understand why she was doing this.
Max: Max looked back at Toby, at first with a quizzical look on her face, with one eyebrow raised, a classic look for Max over the years, as if she was saying, What? You expected me to be an angel? Then she flashed a wicked smile, and there was a mischevious glint in her eyes as she winked at him, signaling that she wasn't finished yet. Then she nearly threw her head forward as she bent down towards her desk. Black curly hair obscured her face as she wiped it clean of emotion. Everytime she showed emotion, it was costly, so costly. It made her wonder why she raised the costs when it came to Toby. Perhaps because he was fun to confuse.

Old 03-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #1359
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max looked back at Toby, at first with a quizzical look on her face, with one eyebrow raised, a classic look for Max over the years, as if she was saying, What? You expected me to be an angel? Then she flashed a wicked smile, and there was a mischevious glint in her eyes as she winked at him, signaling that she wasn't finished yet. Then she nearly threw her head forward as she bent down towards her desk. Black curly hair obscured her face as she wiped it clean of emotion. Everytime she showed emotion, it was costly, so costly. It made her wonder why she raised the costs when it came to Toby. Perhaps because he was fun to confuse.
Toby: Toby continued watching in confusion as Max continued in her routine. It was obvious this was planned, people didn't wink at people when they were acting like themselves. Toby didn't let his eyes leave her for some reason. He kept watching to see what she was going to do next.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #1360
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: Toby continued watching in confusion as Max continued in her routine. It was obvious this was planned, people didn't wink at people when they were acting like themselves. Toby didn't let his eyes leave her for some reason. He kept watching to see what she was going to do next.
Max: Through her locks, Max continued the notes. She could feel Toby's eyes on her, watching her, but Max didn't care. Max never cared. Max just wrote. Then, her elbow slipped off the desk and her arm moved. Searing pain traveled up and down her shoulder. Max began to reach for her shoulder with her other hand but immediately pulled it back. Max was stronger than that. She balled the hand into a fist, digging her nails into her palm.

Old 03-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #1361
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Through her locks, Max continued the notes. She could feel Toby's eyes on her, watching her, but Max didn't care. Max never cared. Max just wrote. Then, her elbow slipped off the desk and her arm moved. Searing pain traveled up and down her shoulder. Max began to reach for her shoulder with her other hand but immediately pulled it back. Max was stronger than that. She balled the hand into a fist, digging her nails into her palm.
River: River watched Max, she saw when she hurt her shoulder and breathed a sharp breath in. She wanted to stop Max, but she wasn't sure how, and she believed Max when she told her she "had to cause trouble".

Toby: Toby continued watching Max, when her arm slipped he whispered "you okay?" he said it pretending he wasn't aware of her plan that she was trying to cause trouble.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #1362
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River watched Max, she saw when she hurt her shoulder and breathed a sharp breath in. She wanted to stop Max, but she wasn't sure how, and she believed Max when she told her she "had to cause trouble".

Toby: Toby continued watching Max, when her arm slipped he whispered "you okay?" he said it pretending he wasn't aware of her plan that she was trying to cause trouble.
Max: "Fine" she mouthed. There was no need to worry over her. Max wasn't someone to worry about. Or care about. Or bother with.

Daniel: Daniel noticed Max's arm. He was pretty sure the girl was hurt, even if she pushed it off.

Professor Collins: The professor finished the slideshow. She was through with the English lesson for today. And in time for the stdents to take a quick break. "Pass your ballots up to the front. There's time for a ten minute break before we start Math."

Old 03-11-2013, 10:56 PM   #1363
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: "Fine" she mouthed. There was no need to worry over her. Max wasn't someone to worry about. Or care about. Or bother with.

Daniel: Daniel noticed Max's arm. He was pretty sure the girl was hurt, even if she pushed it off.

Professor Collins: The professor finished the slideshow. She was through with the English lesson for today. And in time for the stdents to take a quick break. "Pass your ballots up to the front. There's time for a ten minute break before we start Math."
River: River passed her ballot forward and stood up.

Toby: Toby looked down at his Ballot and quickly circled a book titled realizing he hadn't done so before. He passed it forward and stood up glad for the break.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #1364
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River passed her ballot forward and stood up.

Toby: Toby looked down at his Ballot and quickly circled a book titled realizing he hadn't done so before. He passed it forward and stood up glad for the break.
Daniel: Daniel passed his ballot forward quietly. He hated math.

Max: Max passed her ballot forward and waited for the reactions.

Old 03-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #1365
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel passed his ballot forward quietly. He hated math.

Max: Max passed her ballot forward and waited for the reactions.
Toby: Toby reached into his backpack and put his notebook away, he now realized his lack of notes, but he was distracted. He looked over at Max and said "so I guess English isn't your favorite."

River: River heard Toby's question. She realized he didn't know Max had behaved this same way in other subjects the day before.

OOC: Are you on spring break?
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: