Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #1291
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel nodded. When they were called up, Daniel smiled and gave everyone at school's orders first, then River's, and lastly his own. He paid them and when they asked him what nane to call, he said, "Daniel Schaffer." Then he took River's hand and led her to a table in the corner of the restaurant, where they could go unnoticed.

Max: Max wwas okay up until he askeed her about her shoulder. In her head, she was cursing, but on the outside she remained cool and unemotional and said with a hint of vagueness, "Yesterday I didn't dodge quick enough during Power and Combat class." It made sewnse after all. She just hoped none of the others would say that they didn't see her get hit. To move on before he could question her more, she said, "We also had science and history yesterday."
River: River smiled once they were sitting at the table. She looked at Daniel and said "thanks, sorry for being so...weird." she said regarding her uncomfortableness when it came to being around people she didn't know.

Toby: Toby simply said "oh, sorry". he needed to start learning what question to ask, and what to just leave unanswered. "Well I'm not to upset about missing history, or science for that matter." in truth Toby was actually really smart, but he didn't see school work as being the most important thing, and therefore was seen as just an average student.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #1292
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River smiled once they were sitting at the table. She looked at Daniel and said "thanks, sorry for being so...weird." she said regarding her uncomfortableness when it came to being around people she didn't know.

Toby: Toby simply said "oh, sorry". he needed to start learning what question to ask, and what to just leave unanswered. "Well I'm not to upset about missing history, or science for that matter." in truth Toby was actually really smart, but he didn't see school work as being the most important thing, and therefore was seen as just an average student.
Daniel: "Nah, I understand. Some people, actually a lot of people, are shyer and not like me. I'm okay like that. Besides, if you were as brave as me, then what would you need me for?" Daniel believed what he said. He wanted to protect River, but if she was just like him, there would be no point.

Max: "It's fine," Max said vehemently, even though she was lying. "I don't suppose so, trust me, you wouldn't have liked it," she said, before going silent. If Toby had seen her yesterday, he would have seen a very different girl. Not one he would have wanted to walk with. Max supposed he would see that girl today, but it didn't really matter. Her being a freak would only be confirmed to him. Guys like Toby, who dressed nice and looked rich, didn't associate wqith mischevious nerdy freaks like Maxine. This coversation was probaly only happening to see whether she was socially acceptable or not. Well, if life was going to be life, Max would at least leave him with a thought, an idea that most people have never thought of, one that might make him stop and think, one that would show that Max was not like any other girl in the entire world. "I wonder why people do it," she began, hoping he would ask her what.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #1293
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Nah, I understand. Some people, actually a lot of people, are shyer and not like me. I'm okay like that. Besides, if you were as brave as me, then what would you need me for?" Daniel believed what he said. He wanted to protect River, but if she was just like him, there would be no point.

Max: "It's fine," Max said vehemently, even though she was lying. "I don't suppose so, trust me, you wouldn't have liked it," she said, before going silent. If Toby had seen her yesterday, he would have seen a very different girl. Not one he would have wanted to walk with. Max supposed he would see that girl today, but it didn't really matter. Her being a freak would only be confirmed to him. Guys like Toby, who dressed nice and looked rich, didn't associate wqith mischevious nerdy freaks like Maxine. This coversation was probaly only happening to see whether she was socially acceptable or not. Well, if life was going to be life, Max would at least leave him with a thought, an idea that most people have never thought of, one that might make him stop and think, one that would show that Max was not like any other girl in the entire world. "I wonder why people do it," she began, hoping he would ask her what.
River: River smiled at Daniel sincerely, "thanks, you always know the right thing to say."

Toby: "do what" Toby asked, he wondered if he had missed something. Inside he felt awkward and uncomfortable after knowing he had asked the wrong question. But he did all he could to appear calm and "perfect" on the outside.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #1294
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River smiled at Daniel sincerely, "thanks, you always know the right thing to say."

Toby: "do what" Toby asked, he wondered if he had missed something. Inside he felt awkward and uncomfortable after knowing he had asked the wrong question. But he did all he could to appear calm and "perfect" on the outside.
Daniel: Daniel smiled. "Thanks. You're welcome. Or is it the othere way around?"

Max: "Care so much. You know what I mean, right? Why do people try to impress everyone? Why do they try to be perfect? I mean, what's the point? How many classmates, coworkers, or people from anywhere else do people see later on? How many people really care about every other person? Why does it matter so much? Should people really care so much about what people think about them? I don't. I don't give a care about what other people I think of me. Because none of it matters in the end, does it? Because I know what I am, and no amount of pretending to be something else will change that. And anyway, people see what they see. Nothing anyone does ever changes that. So why do we try? Why do we care?" With that, Max walkeed off. She didn't run, but she left him behind to mull over what she said. Shew knew in that moment, his opinion of her would change. But Max didn't care. She was a freak.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 03-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #1295
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled. "Thanks. You're welcome. Or is it the othere way around?"

Max: "Care so much. You know what I mean, right? Why do people try to impress everyone? Why do they try to be perfect? I mean, what's the point? How many classmates, coworkers, or people from anywhere else do people see later on? How many people really care about every other person? Why does it matter so much? Should people really care so much about what people think about them? I don't. I don't give a care about what other people I think of me. Because none of it matters in the end, does it? Because I know what I am, and no amount of pretending to be something else will change that. And anyway, people see what they see. Nothing anyone does ever changes that. So why do we try? Why do we care?" With that, Max walkeed off. She didn't run, but she left him behind to mull over what she said. Shew knew in that moment, his opinion of her would change. But Max didn't care. She was a freak.
River: River smiled, "It doesn't matter, I know what you mean."

Toby: Toby froze, for a second he stood still, frozen thinking about what Max had just said to him. He knew she had to of been talking about him more than just "people" in general. Then he hurried to catch up with her "Max wait" he said.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #1296
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
River: River looked up at the menu, she had made coffee before, but she couldn't remember the last time she ordered some. She glanced up at the menu and said, "I think I'll try a vanilla latte, if that's okay."she said still looking at the menu.

Toby: Toby walked along side Max, he said "so...if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your shoulder." he said. He had not seen Max enough yesterday to notice the bandages were not there until this morning, he was assuming it was an injury from before she even got to the school, he was just trying to make conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: Daniel nodded. When they were called up, Daniel smiled and gave everyone at school's orders first, then River's, and lastly his own. He paid them and when they asked him what nane to call, he said, "Daniel Schaffer." Then he took River's hand and led her to a table in the corner of the restaurant, where they could go unnoticed.

Max: Max was okay up until he asked her about her shoulder. In her head, she was cursing, but on the outside she remained cool and unemotional and said with a hint of vagueness, "Yesterday I didn't dodge quick enough during Power and Combat class." It made sense after all. She just hoped none of the others would say that they didn't see her get hit. To move on before he could question her more, she said, "We also had science and history yesterday."
Margo: Margo and Nate lagged behind Toby and Max. Margo couldn't help overhear Toby ask about Max's bandage. She didn't mean to be eavesdropping, it was just that she couldn't help overhear. Margo's looked at Max's arm without thinking, seeing the bandage. She nearly gasped, but held it in. That hadn't been there before. Margo was even more surprised by Max's response. The only person needing medical attention yesterday in Power and Combat was Daniel. Margo knew if Max was hurt during the class, Professor Collins would have noticed. So why was Max lying? And how did she get hurt? Mind your own business. Margo tried to tell herself, but her mind kept going back to it.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #1297
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River smiled, "I doesn't matter, I know what you mean."

Toby: Toby froze, for a second he stood still, frozen thinking about what Max had just said to him. He knew she had to of been talking about him more than just "people" in general. Then he hurried to catch up with her "Max wait" he said.
Daniel: Daniel grinned. Suddenly, he heard his name called. "That'll be the drinks," he said. "Come on," he continued, getting up.

Max: Max turned and went into the kitchen. She grabbed herself a plate, a bagel, and a knife. She began cutting her bagel, planning on having the same meal as yesterday. Her hands moved easily and naturally with the handle of the knife, as if cutting herself the night before had made her stronger or more used to blades in general.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #1298
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel grinned. Suddenly, he heard his name called. "That'll be the drinks," he said. "Come on," he continued, getting up.

Max: Max turned and went into the kitchen. She grabbed herself a plate, a bagel, and a knife. She began cutting her bagel, planning on having the same meal as yesterday. Her hands moved easily and naturally with the handle of the knife, as if cutting herself the night before had made her stronger or more used to blades in general.
River: River stood up from the table and followed Daniel to get the drinks.

Toby: Toby knew Max didn't want to listen to him, and he also didn't understand why he wanted her to so badly. He entered the kitchen, and standing at the doorway he said to Max even though she wasn't standing close to him "I don't know. I wish I had an answer for why I care so much. I wish I could say there was a reason for it, but I suppose there isn't. I just do. I always have, but I wish I didn't. Sometimes I wish I could be like people like you and not care" with that he grabbed an apple from off the counter, quickly made his way into the dining room, and sat down at an empty table.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:54 PM   #1299
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River stood up from the table and followed Daniel to get the drinks.

Toby: Toby knew Max didn't want to listen to him, and he also didn't understand why he wanted her to so badly. He entered the kitchen, and standing at the doorway he said to Max even though she wasn't standing close to him "I don't know. I wish I had an answer for why I care so much. I wish I could say there was a reason for it, but I suppose there isn't. I just do. I always have, but I wish I didn't. Sometimes I wish I could be like people like you and not care" with that he grabbed an apple from off the counter, quickly made his way into the dining room, and sat down at an empty table.
Daniel: Daniel picked up some drinks, making sure everything was right before smiling at River. "Let's get back."

Max: Max listened to Toby as he replied to her, even though she had her back to him. As he left, she took a deep breath, like she was trying to get air. She had gone far too deep. She broken her rules, she'd opened herself up. It was time to reel herself in, lock herself up, and set fire to the key. She put her bagel in the toaster and waited.

Professor: The professor saw Toby come in. She smiled and walked to him. "Hi, you must be Toby Kay. I'm Professor Collins. Welcome to the school. We can talk in the minute if you want, but first I must check on something with Maxine." She walked to the door and poked her head in. "Max, I want to ask you something,"

Max: Max jumped at the professor's voice. "Yes ma'am?"

Professor: "I was just wondering if we were going to repeat yesterday's actions today. I don't want to see you mess up again, Max. You're a smart girl, as bright as the older students."

Max: Max held back an eyeroll. All of the students were older than Max. "It's not my decision, Professor Collins. And really, you've seen my record. What else do you expect from me?"

Professor: The professor sighed. "It's always your decision Max." Then she left the kitchen, shaking her head.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:02 PM   #1300
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel picked up some drinks, making sure everything was right before smiling at River. "Let's get back."

Max: Max listened to Toby as he replied to her, even though she had her back to him. As he left, she took a deep breath, like she was trying to get air. She had gone far too deep. She broken her rules, she'd opened herself up. It was time to reel herself in, lock herself up, and set fire to the key. She put her bagel in the toaster and waited.

Professor: The professor saw Toby come in. She smiled and walked to him. "Hi, you must be Toby Kay. I'm Professor Collins. Welcome to the school. We can talk in the minute if you want, but first I must check on something with Maxine." She walked to the door and poked her head in. "Max, I want to ask you something,"

Max: Max jumped at the professor's voice. "Yes ma'am?"

Professor: "I was just wondering if we were going to repeat yesterday's actions today. I don't want to see you mess up again, Max. You're a smart girl, as bright as the older students."

Max: Max held back an eyeroll. All of the students were older than Max. "It's not my decision, Professor Collins. And really, you've seen my record. What else do you expect from me?"

Professor: The professor sighed. "It's always your decision Max." Then she left the kitchen, shaking her head.
River: "alright" she said smiling

Toby: "yeah that's me" he said smiling "alright" he said in response to talking to her after she talked to Max. after she went in to speak with Max he put both hands up to his face and sighed into them. He was trying not to let what Max said get to him, but it did upset him in an odd way that he thought they were becoming friends, and yet she was still focused on the way he looked. He put his hands down and took a deep breath trying to calm himself. He regained his composure and waited for the professor to return.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 03-04-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #1301
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "alright" she said smiling

Toby: "yeah that's me" he said smiling "alright" he said in response to talking to her after she talked to Max. after he went in to speak with Max he put both hands up to his face and sighed into them. He was trying not to let what Max said get to him, but it did upset him in an odd way that he thought they were becoming friends, and yet she was still focused on the way he looked. He put his hands down and took a deep breath trying to calm himself. He regained his composure and waited for the professor to return.
Daniel: Daniel began walking with River back to the helicopter carefully balancing the drinks.

Max: Max jumped as her bagels popped and pulled them out of the toaster. She put them on the plate and got out the cram cheese.

Professor: The professor walked back to Toby and tried to put a smile back on her face. "So, have any questions about the school that I could answer?"

Old 03-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #1302
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel began walking with River back to the helicopter carefully balancing the drinks.

Max: Max jumped as her bagels popped and pulled them out of the toaster. She put them on the plate and got out the cram cheese.

Professor: The professor walked back to Toby and tried to put a smile back on her face. "So, have any questions about the school that I could answer?"
River: "here let me help" she said taking some of the cups from Daniel.

Toby: "umm...not anything specific no, I'm just getting used to everything here I guess, it's definitely a lot different from my other schools." he said looking down.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #1303
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "here let me help" she said taking some of the cups from Daniel.

Toby: "umm...not anything specific no, I'm just getting used to everything here I guess, it's definitely a lot different from my other schools." he said looking down.
Daniel: Daniel smiled. "Thanks." They walked until they reached the helicopter. He got in awkwardly.

Professor: "All right. Just let me know if you need anything." She got up and went back to her plate.

Max: Max took her breakfast and went into the dining room. She sat down at an empty table and began eating.

Old 03-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #1304
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled. "Thanks." They walked until they reached the helicopter. He got in awkwardly.

Professor: "All right. Just let me know if you need anything." She got up and went back to her plate.

Max: Max took her breakfast and went into the dining room. She sat down at an empty table and began eating.
River: "you're welcome" she said, after she made it to the helicopter she climbed in carefully after Daniel.

Toby: "ok, I will" he said. he then sat in silence, eating his apple once he had finished he sat looking down at his hands.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #1305
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "you're welcome" she said, after she made it to the helicopter she climbed in carefully after Daniel.

Toby: "ok, I will" he said. he then sat in silence, eating his apple once he had finished he sat looking down at his hands.
Daniel: The helicopter flew them back to the island. When they landed, the two got out, and rather than go through all of those doors, Daniel linked his arm around River's as best as he could and teleported inside. He and River appeared in the kitchen, and Daniel looked around, setting the coffees he was holding down. Toby was looking upset about something, the Professor looked mildly disappointed, and Max was in the corner, looking like the side of Max with no emotions. "Did we miss something?

Max: Max looked up as River and Daniel appeard. She bet River would be disappointed in her lack of socializing, but Max had broken her rules, and her rules were the most important things to Max. Her rules were her survival guide.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: