Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #1216
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: Cool.

Max: Max walked into the girls' restroom on the second floor. She walked over to a sink. She pulled out the razor and set it on the counter. Then she pulled off her robe and let it drop to the floor. She then picked up the razor. Her hand shook. Was......was she.......shaking in fear? She couldn't be surely. She slapped her hand for good measure and felt slightly more at ease when it immediately stopped shaking. What training can do for you, she thought.

Max then held up the razor, and she watched herself in the mirror as she carved a line into her skin from the curve on her shoulder to the halfway point between her shoulder and her elbow. She felt both satisfaction and depression, something that Max had learned a long time ago could only come with pain. As blood dripped down her arm and into the skink, Max tuirned the water on, to get rid of the blood.
River: River walked into the bathroom slowly, when she reached the doorway she froze immediately her eyes shot open and any tiredness she had felt before was gone. Her eyes shot from Max to the blood running down her arm to the razor. "Max! Max! What are you doing!" she said louder than she meant to while she hurried toward her.

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #1217
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River walked into the bathroom slowly, when she reached the doorway she froze immediately her eyes shot open and any tiredness she had felt before was gone. Her eyes shot from Max to the blood running down her arm to the razor. "Max! Max! What are you doing!" she said louder than she meant to while she hurried toward her.
Max: Max was so surprised by River's appearance and voice, she jumped so high, the girl was actually in midair. She then breathed and facepalmed, muttering, "I can't believe I actually jumped that bad." She then shook herself and said crossly to River, "Do you wat to bring the whole house down on us? Whisper for Pete's sake!" Max turned away, and tried cleaning her hands and the razor of blood, being very careful with the latter.

When she spoke again, she was looking at River through the mirror in front of her. If River could see the reflection of her eyes, they would look dead, emotionless. And when she spoke, it was in a sardonic, sarcastic voice. "You didn't think that I wasn't going to get punished for my actions in class just because the professor let me off brecause of your boyfriend's emergency in gym, did you?"

Max finished at the sink and turned around. "Go back to bed River. Or follow, it doesn't really matter now, does it? But my punishment's only half complete." With that, the fourteen year older girl snatched up her robe, pushed past her elder classmate and walked out of the bathroom, the cut still bleeding.

She walked into the library and sat down at one of the computers. She logged in and went to a picture taking program. She turned slightly so the scar was clearly visible and took the picture, saving it to the desktop. Then she logged into her email and created a new email. She attached the picture and typed,

Father,

I have done what you asked. As always, there is a photo attached for proof. I hope this will satisfy you.

Maxine

Max sent the email and stared at the computer screen. If River had followed, if River hadv seen, there would soon be a barrage of questions. Questions Max wished she didn't have to answer

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #1218
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max was so surprised by River's appearance and voice, she jumped so high, the girl was actually in midair. She then breathed and facepalmed, muttering, "I can't believe I actually jumped that bad." She then shook herself and said crossly to River, "Do you wat to bring the whole house down on us? Whisper for Pete's sake!" Max turned away, and tried cleaning her hands and the razor of blood, being very careful with the latter.

When she spoke again, she was looking at River through the mirror in front of her. If River could see the reflection of her eyes, they would look dead, emotionless. And when she spoke, it was in a sardonic, sarcastic voice. "You didn't think that I wasn't going to get punished for my actions in class just because the professor let me off brecause of your boyfriend's emergency in gym, did you?"

Max finished at the sink and turned around. "Go back to bed River. Or follow, it doesn't really matter now, does it? But my punishment's only half complete." With that, the fourteen year older girl snatched up her robe, pushed past her elder classmate and walked out of the bathroom, the cut still bleeding.

She walked into the library and sat down at one of the computers. She logged in and went to a picture taking program. She turned slightly so the scar was clearly visible and took the picture, saving it to the desktop. Then she logged into her email and created a new email. She attached the picture and typed,

Father,

I have done what you asked. As always, there is a photo attached for proof. I hope this will satisfy you.

Maxine

Max sent the email and stared at the computer screen. If River had followed, if River hadv seen, there would soon be a barrage of questions. Questions Max wished she didn't have to answer.
River: River was shocked at what she knew she had just seen "I'm sorry" River said simply, apologizing for everything. She wanted to help Max, but couldn't think of anything to do in particular. When Max pushed past her she followed her into the library. Even though Max didn't seem to want her there she felt like Max needed a friend by her no matter how much she denied it.
River pulled up a chair next to Max's computer and sat with her knees pulled up to her chest. She watched silently as Max took a picture of her scar and wrote the e-mail to her father. She sat silently after Max sent the e-mail. She then broke the silence with such a quiet whisper that it was barely audible "I'm really sorry Max" her eyes filled with sincerity, her heart went out to Max, she couldn't imagine going through what Max just had to.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 03-01-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #1219
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River was shocked at what she knew she had just seen "I'm sorry" River said simply, apologizing for everything. She wanted to help Max, but couldn't think of anything to do in particular. When Max pushed past her she followed her into the library. Even though Max didn't seem to want her there she felt like Max needed friend by her no matter how much she denied it.
River pulled up a chair next to Max's computer and sat with her knees pulled up to her chest. She watched silently as Max took a picture of her scar and wrote the e-mail to her father. She sat silently after Max sent the e-mail. She then broke the silence with such a quiet whisper that it was barely audible "I'm really sorry Max" her eyes filled with sincerity, her heart went out to Max, she couldn't imagine going through what Max just had to.
Max: "Yeah, well, I've gotten used to it. It's not so bad really. I haven't had to cut myself for a few months now. And having my father is better than having no father at all. I've seen other people go through foster care, orphanges, and that is much worse than anything my father can do to me. And the way he sends me to boarding schools, I only have to see him in the summers. Nah, it all looks and seems much worse than it actually is. I don't even feel the pain of the cuts anymore." The last sentence she said was a lie, of course, but Max didn't care. "Not that I care one way or the other really. Guess that's what good training can do. I'm just fine." That last sentence was also a lie, but that one Max had told so often that she no longer realized what it was, a lie.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-01-2013, 10:49 PM   #1220
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: "Yeah, well, I've gotten used to it. It's not so bad really. I haven't had to cut myself for a few months now. And having my father is better than having no father at all. I've seen other people go through foster care, orphanges, and that is much worse than anything my father can do to me. And the way he sends me to boarding schools, I only have to see him in the summers. Nah, it all looks and seems much worse than it actually is. I don't even feel the pain of the cuts anymore." The last sentence she said was a lie, of course, but Max didn't care. "Not that I care one way or the other really. Guess that's what good training can do. I'm just fine." That last sentence was also a lie, but that one Max had told so often that she no longer realized what it was, a lie.
River: River knew Max was trying to put a positive spin on her life, but she knew some of what she was telling her couldn't be true, like not being able to feel pain anymore. She couldn't think of anything to say so she said "I didn't have to go through any of that, but today was the first time I got to see a picture of my parents." she knew i might have been the wrong thing to say, but she was tired and still partially in shock from the whole experience. She still sat holding her knees close to her chest. She looked down at the floor and said "just so you know Max, I'm not going to tell anyone about tonight."

Old 03-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #1221
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia reached the bottom of the stairs and saw Max heading for the second floor bathroom. Why doesn't she just use the bathroom in her room? Amelia thought. She barely sneaked through the door as Max entered the room. Amelia stood silently against the back wall, waiting to see what Max would do. She watched as Max took what looked like a razor out of her pocket, took her robe off, and put the blade to her skin. She watched as she made herself bleed. Amelia had no idea why Max was doing this. Just as she was thinking that, she saw the door open and heard River's shouts. She saw Max jump, and she was confused by her explanation to River. Surely this isn't a punishment from Professor Collins, she thought. But then she remembered Max's conversation with her father on the phone, and it all made sense. Ameila felt so sorry for Max. As the two girls left the room, Amelia slipped through the door behind them. She followed them into the library and watched Max type her email to her father. Amelia listened to Max's sorry explanation for her life. She brushed it off like it was no big deal. Amelia could see through that. Max might have said that she couldn't feel the pain of her cuts anymore (which cleary wasn't true), but Amelia could plainly see on her face the pain that Max felt inside.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #1222
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River knew Max was trying to put a positive spin on her life, but she knew some of what she was telling her couldn't be true, like not being able to feel pain anymore. She couldn't think of anything to say so she said "I didn't have to go through any of that, but today was the first time I got to see a picture of my parents." she knew i might have been the wrong thing to say, but she was tired and still partially in shock from the whole experience. She still sat holding her knees close to her chest. She looked down at the floor and said "just so you know Max, I'm not going to tell anyone about tonight."
Max: "That's nice." Max was being sincere, she just was too awkward to know how to respond. Max nodded. "Good. Because right now, I have the perfect set up. I can go four more years or so until I'm eighteen and can sign up for the army so I can go to college. But, if the Professor found out, then people woiuld stsart getting involved, then the feds would hear about, and then the media would get the story from whichever government guy will sell them the story, and it won't look very good that a war vteran does things like this to his daughter. And then they'll send me away. And wherever I end up, they'll send me to public school, and uless you went to private schools, I'm sure you can tell me about the horrors of public school that I don't already know. So it has to be kept quiet. So everything stays as is and doesn't get worse."

Old 03-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #1223
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: "That's nice." Max was being sincere, she just was too awkward to know how to respond. Max nodded. "Good. Because right now, I have the perfect set up. I can go four more years or so until I'm eighteen and can sign up for the army so I can go to college. But, if the Professor found out, then people woiuld stsart getting involved, then the feds would hear about, and then the media would get the story from whichever government guy will sell them the story, and it won't look very good that a war vteran does things like this to his daughter. And then they'll send me away. And wherever I end up, they'll send me to public school, and uless you went to private schools, I'm sure you can tell me about the horrors of public school that I don't already know. So it has to be kept quiet. So everything stays as is and doesn't get worse."
River: "yeah" River said regarding her parents. She nodded as Max explained what would happen if this secret got out, and it all made sense to her, she understood why she wouldn't want her secrets told. River looked at Max and said "don't worry, this stays between the two of us."

Old 03-02-2013, 09:07 AM   #1224
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "yeah" River said regarding her parents. She nodded as Max explained what would happen if this secret got out, and it all made sense to her, she understood why she wouldn't want her secrets told. River looked at Max and said "don't worry, this stays between the two of us."
Max: Max nodded, looking relieved. "Thanks," she said. As she tuened to look at her arm, the huge mass of black curls hid her face, and in that moment, Max let her face be free, there was a wince of pain, a glare of anger, an expression of sadness, and a grim smile of satisfaction, showing the things that Max would not express to anyone purposely: feelings. Facts were facts, as long as only the right people knew, they couldn't hurt you. But feelings? You shared those -even for a millisecond- and everyone and anytone could and would hurt you. Max had learned that along time ago.

Max faced River again, all previous emotion erased from her face. "Shoulder's almost done bleeding. I have bandages in my suitcase. I'll wrap it up and go back to bed. No one will notice it, I have a shirt, a sweater, and a blazer. Anyway, we need to go back. Every minute we stay here is another minute we risk being caught." Max closed the browser, deleted the picture, and logged out of the computer. When it was shut off, Max got up and walked quickly up the stairs to the third floor of the library, and put her hand on the doorknob, before turning to River. "Coming?"

Old 03-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #1225
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max nodded, looking relieved. "Thanks," she said. As she tuened to look at her arm, the huge mass of black curls hid her face, and in that moment, Max let her face be free, there was a wince of pain, a glare of anger, an expression of sadness, and a grim smile of satisfaction, showing the things that Max would not express to anyone purposely: feelings. Facts were facts, as long as only the right people knew, they couldn't hurt you. But feelings? You shared those -even for a millisecond- and everyone and anytone could and would hurt you. Max had learned that along time ago.

Max faced River again, all previous emotion erased from her face. "Shoulder's almost done bleeding. I have bandages in my suitcase. I'll wrap it up and go back to bed. No one will notice it, I have a shirt, a sweater, and a blazer. Anyway, we need to go back. Every minute we stay here is another minute we risk being caught." Max closed the browser, deleted the picture, and logged out of the computer. When it was shut off, Max got up and walked quickly up the stairs to the third floor of the library, and put her hand on the doorknob, before turning to River. "Coming?"
River: River stood up an pushed her chair back to where it was previously "yeah, I'm coming" she said. She walked up the steps to meet Max, but she put her hand up to the door, so Max wouldn't open it quite yet. She looked straight at her and whispered in a kind way "you're sure about this right, your absolutely sure that keeping this secret is the best thing for you. Because I want to do what's best for you. If keeping this secret is what's best then that's what I'll do. But if you want to tell someone, if you want to stop your father from being able to punish you again I'll be there for you too." River kept her hand to the door and waited for Max's response.

Old 03-02-2013, 09:58 AM   #1226
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River stood up an pushed her chair back to where it was previously "yeah, I'm coming" she said. She walked up the steps to meet Max, but she put her hand up to the door, so Max wouldn't open it quite yet. She looked straight at her and whispered in a kind way "you're sure about this right, your absolutely sure that keeping this secret is the best thing for you. Because I want to do what's best for you. If keeping this secret is what's best then that's what I'll do. But if you want to tell someone, if you want to stop your father from being able to punish you again I'll be there for you too." River kept her hand to the door and waited for Max's response.
Max: Max wore a small smile. It was nice that she cared, but in a way it amused Max that River thought she had options. "No, this is really the best life I can have. Well, not really, I could make it better on myself, but I don't. I provoke him instead. See, I only get the heavy punishments like this when I fool around in class, so I sort of deserve them. But when it's just for not getting perfect scores or being perfect, it's minor stuff like no dessert for a week.

See, my father has this obsession with perfect. Ever since the family immigrated to America from England back in the 1830's I think it was, there's been a huge emphasis on proudly serving the country in the armed forces. And of course, the army practically radiates the need for perfection. But my father, he took the idea of perfection and totally went an extremist way with it, so now everyone has to be absolutely perfect all the time. Usually, all the focus is on me. I haven't been perfect in his eyes since before my mom died. He was a loving father before that. Anyway, he imposes his perfection regime on me. The only way to stay sane is to rebel, which for me, is to make trouble in class. Which provokes him, because when he was in school he hated the troublemakers.

So, I could stop making making trouble, and not have things like that as much," she concluded, nodding towards her shoulder. "But I'd go insane. So really, keeping things the way they are and not telling anyone is the best way. I turn fifteen in Novewmber, so after that, three more birthdays. Now leet's go back to bed, I'm sure you're tired."

Old 03-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #1227
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max wore a small smile. It was nice that she cared, but in a way it amused Max that River thought she had options. "No, this is really the best life I can have. Well, not really, I could make it better on myself, but I don't. I provoke him instead. See, I only get the heavy punishments like this when I fool around in class, so I sort of deserve them. But when it's just for not getting perfect scores or being perfect, it's minor stuff like no dessert for a week.

See, my father has this obsession with perfect. Ever since the family immigrated to America from England back in the 1830's I think it was, there's been a huge emphasis on proudly serving the country in the armed forces. And of course, the army practically radiates the need for perfection. But my father, he took the idea of perfection and totally went an extremist way with it, so now everyone has to be absolutely perfect all the time. Usually, all the focus is on me. I haven't been perfect in his eyes since before my mom died. He was a loving father before that. Anyway, he imposes his perfection regime on me. The only way to stay sane is to rebel, which for me, is to make trouble in class. Which provokes him, because when he was in school he hated the troublemakers.

So, I could stop making making trouble, and not have things like that as much," she concluded, nodding towards her shoulder. "But I'd go insane. So really, keeping things the way they are and not telling anyone is the best way. I turn fifteen in Novewmber, so after that, three more birthdays. Now leet's go back to bed, I'm sure you're tired."
River: River nodded along with her story, everything made sense now. She wasn't the type of person who had been trying to "understand" Max or "figure out" Max, but she now knew why Max acted the way she did in class and everything fit together. "okay, then it will be a secret, I promise. And yeah, that sounds good, I'm exhausted" she said half smiling.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:17 AM   #1228
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River nodded along with her story, everything made sense now. She wasn't the type of person who had been trying to "understand" Max or "figure out" Max, but she now knew why Max acted the way she did in class and everything fit together. "okay, then it will be a secret, I promise. And yeah, that sounds good, I'm exhausted" she said half smiling.
OOC: We should have a Parent Night. Would be interestion to see the charavters act around their parents or guardians. Plus just got a new idea for Max.

Here's my idea: What if Max's father went back to the army? And if we had a parent night, it could be the night before he goes to camp, and he only came to let Professor Collins know?

Max: Max nodded. When River's hand moved, Max pushhed the door open and left the library. She snuck through the hall and ended up in the common room. She took a good look arpund the common room, but no one was there. She slipped quietly to the door and held it open for River.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #1229
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: We should have a Parent Night. Would be interestion to see the charavters act around their parents or guardians. Plus just got a new idea for Max.

Here's my idea: What if Max's father went back to the army? And if we had a parent night, it could be the night before he goes to camp, and he only came to let Professor Collins know?

Max: Max nodded. When River's hand moved, Max pushhed the door open and left the library. She snuck through the hall and ended up in the common room. She took a good look arpund the common room, but no one was there. She slipped quietly to the door and held it open for River.
OOC: I like that idea a lot, I was trying to come up with a way for River to let her grandma know she knows everything about her parents, I think it would be a lot of fun having it be done in person. Also having Daniel try to keep him and River a secret from his brothers

River: River looked around while they walked not seeing anyone. She snuck into the room with Max. She quietly closed the door behind them. "do you need help wrapping that?" she whispered regarding Max's shoulder.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:44 AM   #1230
Fairywings

Quote:
OOC: I like that idea a lot, I was trying to come up with a way for River to let her grandma know she knows everything about her parents, I think it would be a lot of fun having it be done in person. Also having Daniel try to keep him and River a secret from his brothers

River: River looked around while they walked not seeing anyone. She snuck into the room with Max. She quietly closed the door behind them. "do you need help wrapping that?" she whispered regarding Max's shoulder.
OOC: For Daniel, I only thought his mother would go, because his father's too busy with work, and that would show Daniel's disconnect from his father. And as for Daniel's brothers Andrew and Keith, they would probably show up just to annoy Daniel, lol.

Max: Max had gotten out a flashlight and was poking through one of her suitcases for the bandages. She pulled them out and stopped. Max had always done it on her own, but this would be a difficult angle. And River knew her secrets. "Please," Max whispered, sitting on the bed.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: