Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #1201
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: Cool. I'm going to say they played more than once, just so iot makes sene for passage of time.

Time skip!

(Usually I do it more dramatically but it's been a long day)

Daniel: Daniel leaned back, a smile on his face. He had fun playing the game, even though in the end Nate had won every time they played. His hand found River's, who was sitting next to him. As he did this, he lifted up his left arm to take a look at his watch. He jumped, and said, "Uh oh! Guys, it's te. We're supposed to be in bed right now. We were supposed to be on the third floore and hour ago!"

Max: Max sat on her bed, in her black tank top and flannel capri pajama bottoms, with face washed and teeth brushed. She was supposed to be going to sleep, but she was (and she'd never admit it) nervous about River. She didn't want her roomate to get in troule. Everyone else Max could care less about, but River didn't have a mom either, which made Max tolerate her a little more.
River: "oh oops, I didn't realize it was that late." she shrugged "I guess time flies when you're having fun." she stood up quickly and started to go upstairs "goodnight everyone, see you in the morning." she said smiling, and still holding Daniel's hand.

Toby: Toby stood and stretched, he said "goodnight everyone, thanks for the game." he walked up to his room and began to get ready for bed, he stood in front of the bathroom mirror brushing his teeth and cleaning his face.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #1202
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: Cool. I'm going to say they played more than once, just so iot makes sene for passage of time.

Time skip!

(Usually I do it more dramatically but it's been a long day)

Daniel: Daniel leaned back, a smile on his face. He had fun playing the game, even though in the end Nate had won every time they played. His hand found River's, who was sitting next to him. As he did this, he lifted up his left arm to take a look at his watch. He jumped, and said, "Uh oh! Guys, it's ten. We're supposed to be in bed right now. We were supposed to be on the third floor an hour ago!"

Max: Max sat on her bed, in her black tank top and flannel capri pajama bottoms, with face washed and teeth brushed. She was supposed to be going to sleep, but she was (and she'd never admit it) nervous about River. She didn't want her roomate to get in trouble. Everyone else Max could care less about, but River didn't have a mom either, which made Max tolerate her a little more.
Margo: Margo had enjoyed playing the game. It was simple and fun, and she was becoming closer and closer to the group, which she liked. For the first time since her father had died, Margo felt like she was connecting to people. She had friends. Margo jumped up at Daniel's news, she didn't want to get in trouble on the first day. She helped clean up the game. "I guess we better get going." Margo headed to her room.

Nate: After getting very sucked into the game, Nate was glad he had won. Sure, he was playing with some beginners, but winning still gave him a sense of accomplishment. Nate wan't phased by Daniels news. Curfew didn't really bother Nate, and so far the only punishment he'd seen Collins give was detention. Not so bad. But it seemed to bother the others. "Ok, goodnight everyone."

OOC: Goodnight. Probably won't be back on until Saturday night.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #1203
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "oh oops, I didn't realize it was that late." she shrugged "I guess time flies when you're having fun." she stood up quickly and started to go upstairs "goodnight everyone, see you in the morning." she said smiling, and still holding Daniel's hand.

Toby: Toby stood and stretched, he said "goodnight everyone, thanks for the game." he walked up to his room and began to get ready for bed, he stood in front of the bathroom mirror brushing his teeth and cleaning his face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo had enjoyed playing the game. It was simple and fun, and she was becoming closer and closer to the group, which she liked. For the first time since her father had died, Margo felt like she was connecting to people. She had friends. Margo jumped up at Daniel's news, she didn't want to get in trouble on the first day. She helped clean up the game. "I guess we better get going." Margo headed to her room.

Nate: After getting very sucked into the game, Nate was glad he had won. Sure, he was playing with some beginners, but winning still gave him a sense of accomplishment. Nate wan't phased by Daniels news. Curfew didn't really bother Nate, and so far the only punishment he'd seen Collins give was detention. Not so bad. But it seemed to bother the others. "Ok, goodnight everyone."

OOC: Goodnight. Probably won't be back on until Saturday night.
OOC: That's okay.

Daniel: Daniel helped clean up the game and then found himself standing hand in hand with River. "Good night River," he said. He hesitated, then gave her a quick goodnight kiss on the cheek. Then he went red for a moment.

Max: Max checked over her things one last time. Everything was ready. Yet she couldn't quiet the nerves.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 02-28-2013, 10:35 PM   #1204
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: That's okay.

Daniel: Daniel helped clean up the game and then found himself standing hand in hand with River. "Good night River," he said. He hesitated, then gave her a quick goodnight kiss on the cheek. Then he went red for a moment.

Max: Max checked over her things one last time. Everything was ready. Yet she couldn't quiet the nerves.
River: "goodnight Daniel" she said blushing when he kissed her, she put her hand up to her cheek and walked into her room. When she saw Max still awake she said "oh max, I'm so sorry. You didn't have to wait up, but thank you."
Old 02-28-2013, 10:50 PM   #1205
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: "goodnight Daniel" she said blushing when he kissed her, she put her hand up to her cheek and walked into her room. When she saw Max still awake she said "oh max, I'm so sorry. You didn't have to wait up, but thank you."
Daniel: Daniel went to his room, smiling widely.

Max: Max hurried with an excuse. If River didn't feel bad, she wouldn't suspect anything. "No no, it's fine, I just have sleeping problems. This isn't unusual for me."
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 02-28-2013, 11:20 PM   #1206
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel went to his room, smiling widely.

Max: Max hurried with an excuse. If River didn't feel bad, she wouldn't suspect anything. "No no, it's fine, I just have sleeping problems. This isn't unusual for me."
River: "oh, okay" River said smiling, she didn't know if Max really had sleeping problems or not but in her own selfish way she hoped she was waiting up for her to come into the room. She liked knowing people cared about her. After getting changed and ready for bed she crawled under her covers and pulled out a small dark blue book out from her suitcase, she flipped through the pages and then on a blank page wrote "dear diary, words cannot describe how amazing today was." underneath these words she drew a heart with the word Daniel written in cursive through it. She also drew another heart with the words "Joan + Brandon + River" written inside of it, and underneath she wrote "family. forever and always". She smiled and bit her lip as she closed the book, then she reached back under her bed and slid the book into the bottom of her suitcase, most of the stuff in that book was childish, and until this page they had always been negative and filled with rain clouds and frowning faces. But once again she trusted that if she respected Max then Max would respect her. She felt the envelope she had been given when she put the book away she slid the book on top of it, and then closed the suitcase.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #1207
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "oh, okay" River said smiling, she didn't know if Max really had sleeping problems or not but in her own selfish way she hoped she was waiting up for her to come into the room. She liked knowing people cared about her. After getting changed and ready for bed she crawled under her covers and pulled out a small dark blue book out from her suitcase, she flipped through the pages and then on a blank page wrote "dear diary, words cannot describe how amazing today was." underneath these words she drew a heart with the word Daniel written in cursive through it. She also drew another heart with the words "Joan + Brandon + River" written inside of it, and underneath she wrote "family. forever and always". She smiled and bit her lip as she closed the book, then she reached back under her bed and slid the book into the bottom of her suitcase, most of the stuff in that book was childish, and until this page they had always been negative and filled with rain clouds and frowning faces. But once again she trusted that if she respected Max then Max would respect her. She felt the envelope she had been given when she put the book away she slid the book on top of it, and then closed the suitcase.
Daniel: Daniel got ready for bed and then got into bed and closed his eyes, a smile in his face as he fell asleep.

Max: Max sighed softly and shifted on her bed. She wormed her way under the covers and laid on her stomach. The 14 year old didn't pay any attention to what River was doing and only concentrated on herself. One of the few things Max respected was privacy. If she didn't respect that, how would she get it from others? Max glanced at the picture frame face down on the table. Her mother wouldn't want her to do this. But her mother wasn't here, and that was the reason she had to do this, because her father was the only adult in her life, and his word was law. She shifted her attention away from her mother before she started to show emotion. Max slid her hand under her pillow and found the handle of her razor. She was ready for this. To right her wrong. To punish herself. To not bring dishonor to her mother's name.

"Night River," Max said, and turned over to face the wall. She breathed and settled down to wait for the sounds of River sleeping. Then, she would act.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #1208
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel got ready for bed and then got into bed and closed his eyes, a smile in his face as he fell asleep.

Max: Max sighed softly and shifted on her bed. She wormed her way under the covers and laid on her stomach. The 14 year old didn't pay any attention to what River was doing and only concentrated on herself. One of the few things Max respected was privacy. If she didn't respect that, how would she get it from others? Max glanced at the picture frame face down on the table. Her mother wouldn't want her to do this. But her mother wasn't here, and that was the reason she had to do this, because her father was the only adult in her life, and his word was law. She shifted her attention away from her mother before she started to show emotion. Max slid her hand under her pillow and found the handle of her razor. She was ready for this. To right her wrong. To punish herself. To not bring dishonor to her mother's name.

"Night River," Max said, and turned over to face the wall. She breathed and settled down to wait for the sounds of River sleeping. Then, she would act.
River: River rolled over and turned off the light, "goodnight max" she said before rolling back over, closing her eyes, and falling asleep.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:06 PM   #1209
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

OOC: So, I was thinking maybe Amelia would see Max do her thing? I know that River will be there and that Max will catch her, but I thought Amelia could be there all invisible and stuff? Or she could just go to bed and know nothing of it. What to you guys think?

Amelia: Amelia had gone to her room before the others had started playing their game. She got ready for bed, planning on falling asleep, and she was even tired, but she couldn't settle her mind. She made herself lay down in the huge bed, but Amelia wasn't used to sleeping on something so soft. It was so comfortable that it was uncomfortable. So, she got up and sat by the window, and let her mind wander. She heard the others coming up the stairs, but she just stayed where she was, thinking about her day today, and the other kids here and what their lives must be like back home. A couple of people really interested her, but especially Max. Max was the most puzzling person Amelia had ever met, and she just couldn't seem to figure her out. Usually Amelia was prety good at observing people and getting to know them without ever even talking to them. But not Max. It frustrated Amelia in a way, but she also liked the challenge Max presented.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #1210
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98
OOC: So, I was thinking maybe Amelia would see Max do her thing? I know that River will be there and that Max will catch her, but I thought Amelia could be there all invisible and stuff? Or she could just go to bed and know nothing of it. What to you guys think?

Amelia: Amelia had gone to her room before the others had started playing their game. She got ready for bed, planning on falling asleep, and she was even tired, but she couldn't settle her mind. She made herself lay down in the huge bed, but Amelia wasn't used to sleeping on something so soft. It was so comfortable that it was uncomfortable. So, she got up and sat by the window, and let her mind wander. She heard the others coming up the stairs, but she just stayed where she was, thinking about her day today, and the other kids here and what their lives must be like back home. A couple of people really interested her, but especially Max. Max was the most puzzling person Amelia had ever met, and she just couldn't seem to figure her out. Usually Amelia was prety good at observing people and getting to know them without ever even talking to them. But not Max. It frustrated Amelia in a way, but she also liked the challenge Max presented.
OOC: I was thinking River would see Max, and do whatever, but then it would be something she would promise not to tell anyone about what had happened. Because she sees max as a friend. If Amelia saw too, that could add someone else who would know, I think it's a good idea.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #1211
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River rolled over and turned off the light, "goodnight max" she said before rolling back over, closing her eyes, and falling asleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post

Quote:
OOC: I was thinking River would see Max, and do whatever, but then it would be something she would promise not to tell anyone about what had happened. Because she sees max as a friend. If Amelia saw too, that could add someone else who would know, I think it's a good idea.
OOC: That's fine. I like the idea of more that one person knowing, and Max only thinking that River knows. The knowledge would actually put Amelia in a powerful position concerning Max. That would be interesting.

I also think a situation like this would be funny:

River points to a broup of classmates on the other side of the room. "Socialize."

Max crosses her arms. "I don't want to."

River "I could just tell Professor Collins about that night....."

Max sighs heavily. "Fine. I'll socialize."

Anybody can see Max at some point as long as they let me know they're involving themselves in OOC btw.

Here comes IC part-

Max: Max waited until she heard the sounds of River falling asleep. Now, it was time. Max sat up in bed, trying to be as silent as she could. She plled the razor from under the pillow and set it on top. Max carefully slid out and stood beside her bed. She picked up the robe from the bedknob and slipped it on, feeling the silk brush her arm. Max put the razor in one of the pockets and tied the robe so the band wouldn't drag on the floor. Max threw one last glance at River to make sure she was asleep. Satisfied, Max smiled a grim smile and walked to the door. She eased it open almost silently and slipped from the room. Fearing noise, she refrained from closing the door, and left it open just a hair of a crack. Someone might notice later, but it was a risk lesser than closing the door and possibly waking someone up. Max let go of the door handle and crossed the common room, swiftly but quietly. Max stopped at the top of the stairs to listen for noise. But she heard nothing, and so she started down the staircase, her shoulders set with determination, and at a quick but quiet pace.

Last edited by Fairywings; 03-01-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #1212
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: That's fine. I like the idea of more that one person knowing, and Max only thinking that River knows. The knowledge would actually put Amelia in a powerful position concerning Max. That would be interesting.

I also think a situation like this would be funny:

River points to a broup of classmates on the other side of the room. "Socialize."

Max crosses her arms. "I don't want to."

River "I could just tell Professor Collins about that night....."

Max sighs heavily. "Fine. I'll socialize."

Anybody can see Max at some point as long as they let me know they're involving themselves in OOC btw.

Here comes IC part-

Max: Max waited until she heard the sounds of River falling asleep. Now, it was time. Max sat up in bed, trying to be as silent as she could. She plled the razor from under the pillow and set it on top. Max carefully slid out and stood beside her bed. She picked up the robe from the bedknob and slipped it on, feeling the silk brush her arm. Max put the razor in one of the pockets and tied the robe so the band wouldn't drag on the floor. Max threw one last glance at River to make sure she was asleep. Satisfied, Max smiled a grim smile and walked to the door. She eased it open almost silently and slipped from the room. Fearing noise, she refrained from closing the door, and left it open just a hair of a crack. Someone might notice later, but it was a risk lesser than closing the door and possibly waking someone up. Max let go of the door handle and crossed the common room, swiftly but quietly. Max stopped at the top of the stairs to listen for noise. But she heard nothing, and so she started down the staircase, her shoulders set with determination, and at a quick but quiet pace.
OOC: Okay, awesome. I'll have Amelia there, too.

Amelia: Amelia sat near her window, watching the moon. She still couldn't sleep, and the night was so beautiful. Amelia was deep in thought when the quiet of the night was disturbed. Immedietly Amelia snapped to attention. She kept silent and listened. She thought she heard a door opening, maybe. Now footsteps. She got up from her sitting postition and silently walked nearer to the door. She listened again. She heard the slight creak of stairs as someone tried to sneak down. Amelia was curious. Without even thinking, she slipped into invisibility and quietly opened her door. She made her way silently to the top of the stairs where she could just barely see someone's head as they disappeared out of sight. Amelia followed slowly and carefully behind, wondering who it could be, and what they would be doing so late at night.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #1213
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
OOC: Okay, awesome. I'll have Amelia there, too.

Amelia: Amelia sat near her window, watching the moon. She still couldn't sleep, and the night was so beautiful. Amelia was deep in thought when the quiet of the night was disturbed. Immedietly Amelia snapped to attention. She kept silent and listened. She thought she heard a door opening, maybe. Now footsteps. She got up from her sitting postition and silently walked nearer to the door. She listened again. She heard the slight creak of stairs as someone tried to sneak down. Amelia was curious. Without even thinking, she slipped into invisibility and quietly opened her door. She made her way silently to the top of the stairs where she could just barely see someone's head as they disappeared out of sight. Amelia followed slowly and carefully behind, wondering who it could be, and what they would be doing so late at night.
Max: Max walked down the stairs. She knew where she vwas going, what she was doing. She didn't like it, but how much of a choice did she have? This school was the one thing she liked about her life right now. Not neccessarily the people, but it was far away from her father, and she liked that. She wouldn't give that up, or go through anything a lot worse, just because she refused a tiny cut. Max reached the bottom of the stairs and stood for a moment on the second floor. Max listened, but didn't hear anything, so she walked into the hallway.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #1214
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max walked down the stairs. She knew where she vwas going, what she was doing. She didn't like it, but how much of a choice did she have? This school was the one thing she liked about her life right now. Not neccessarily the people, but it was far away from her father, and she liked that. She wouldn't give that up, or go through anything a lot worse, just because she refused a tiny cut. Max reached the bottom of the stairs and stood for a moment on the second floor. Max listened, but didn't hear anything, so she walked into the hallway.
River: River rolled over and woke up from a dream, she naturally looked over to Max's bed only to see no one there. She stood to go into the restroom, but assuming Max was in the one in the room she made her way out of the room to go to one of the public restrooms. She was too tired to notice that the bathroom light was not on, and that the door to the room was open. She quietly walked down the steps and into the hall to make her way to the restroom.

OOC: I was thinking the same thing with Max and River, that sharing this secret will bring them closer, and let River have "power" over Max, that she will only use for good of course
Old 03-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #1215
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River rolled over and woke up from a dream, she naturally looked over to Max's bed only to see no one there. She stood to go into the restroom, but assuming Max was in the one in the room she made her way out of the room to go to one of the public restrooms. She was too tired to notice that the bathroom light was not on, and that the door to the room was open. She quietly walked down the steps and into the hall to make her way to the restroom.

OOC: I was thinking the same thing with Max and River, that sharing this secret will bring them closer, and let River have "power" over Max, that she will only use for good of course
OOC: Cool.

Max: Max walked into the girls' restroom on the second floor. She walked over to a sink. She pulled out the razor and set it on the counter. Then she pulled off her robe and let it drop to the floor. She then picked up the razor. Her hand shook. Was......was she.......shaking in fear? She couldn't be surely. She slapped her hand for good measure and felt slightly more at ease when it immediately stopped shaking. What training can do for you, she thought.

Max then held up the razor, and she watched herself in the mirror as she carved a line into her skin from the curve on her shoulder to the halfway point between her shoulder and her elbow. She felt both satisfaction and depression, something that Max had learned a long time ago could only come with pain. As blood dripped down her arm and into the skink, Max tuirned the water on, to get rid of the blood.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: