Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #1051
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "It's Rose" she answered "after my grandmother. I like Richard by the way." she said, "for school. I liked art. It was the only subject I was actually good at. I wouldn't describe history as easier, if I had to pick one academic subject math would be my favorite."
Daniel: Daniel smiled. "Hey, both of our middle names start with the letter 'R', that's cool! So what did you like to do in your spare time? I usually climb trees, read books, play my guitar, and watch movies."
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 02-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #1052
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo sat down near Amelia and Max. "Ohh, that smells good." She exclaims, to no one in particular. She hoped she would be able to find someone to cook dinner with her tomorrow.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #1053
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo sat down near Amelia and Max. "Ohh, that smells good." She exclaims, to no one in particular. She hoped she would be able to find someone to cook dinner with her tomorrow.
Max: Max nods. She decided that was safe enough. Food is a neutral topic.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 02-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #1054
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel smiled. "Hey, both of our middle names start with the letter 'R', that's cool! So what did you like to do in your spare time? I usually climb trees, read books, play my guitar, and watch movies."
River: "that's true!" she said smiling, "in my free time I like to read a lot, and write. I love writing fantasy stories, but no one ever reads them, but free time is pretty limited when it comes to my life."
Old 02-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #1055
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "that's true!" she said smiling, "in my free time I like to read a lot, and write. I love writing fantasy stories, but no one ever reads them, but free time is pretty limited when it comes to my life."
Daniel: "I never really tried writing for fun. I've messed around with song lyrics a little, but never really wrote a song. With songs, well, I haven't really got anything to say, and I like songs with meaning, and for stories, I'd never figure I'd be any good like real authors. I would however read your stories if you permitted me."

Old 02-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #1056
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "I never really tried writing for fun. I've messed around with song lyrics a little, but never really wrote a song. With songs, well, I haven't really got anything to say, and I like songs with meaning, and for stories, I'd never figure I'd be any good like real authors. I would however read your stories if you permitted me."
River: "would you? You would definitely be the first person I would let read them." she said smiling, but inside she couldn't decide how she felt. No one had ever read her stories, no one had ever even seen them. "but, don't be expecting too much. They probably don't even make sense...." she said quietly.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:00 PM   #1057
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "would you? You would definitely be the first person I would let read them." she said smiling, but inside she couldn't decide how she felt. No one had ever read her stories, no one had ever even seen them. "but, don't be expecting too much. They probably don't even make sense...." she said quietly.
Daniel: "Of course I would. It would be an honor. And it's fantasy, I'm assuming the type with magic and mythical creatures. It's not supposed to make sense in our world. Us having powers at all doesn't make sense, and yet we all have them." He turned and checked on the food. "I'm not really a good judge, does this stuff look done to you?"

Old 02-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #1058
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
River: "thanks" river said hoping it was okay to answer her.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:09 PM   #1059
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Of course I would. It would be an honor. And it's fantasy, I'm assuming the type with magic and mythical creatures. It's not supposed to make sense in our world. Us having powers at all doesn't make sense, and yet we all have them." He turned and checked on the food. "I'm not really a good judge, does this stuff look done to you?"
River: "okay, I have a couple of them with me maybe later I will let you read them." river said. she looked into the oven, "yeah it looks like its finished." she said opening the oven and pulling the food out with an oven mit.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:12 PM   #1060
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "okay, I have a couple of them with me maybe later I will let you read them." river said. she looked into the oven, "yeah it looks like its finished." she said opening the oven and pulling the food out with an oven mit.
Danel: Daniel helped her with whatever, then inhaled deeply. "That smells great."

Old 02-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #1061
disneygirl520

Quote:

Danel: Daniel helped her with whatever, then inhaled deeply. "That smells great."
River: "thank you" she said truly thankful for the compliment. "I guess we serve it now." she said shrugging. She grabbed plates out of the cabinet and put them by the pan.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:27 PM   #1062
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "thank you" she said truly thankful for the compliment. "I guess we serve it now." she said shrugging. She grabbed plates out of the cabinet and put them by the pan.
Daniel: "I figure they can serve themselves, seeing as we already put in the effort to make this," he said, finding a spatula for the chicken and something else for the pasta. "Food's ready!" he called loudly.

Max: Food was ready! And oh, it smelled good! Furthermore, she wouldn't have to talk if she were eating. She got up to get a plate, trying to not knock over the chair.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #1063
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: "I figure they can serve themselves, seeing as we already put in the effort to make this," he said, finding a spatula for the chicken and something else for the pasta. "Food's ready!" he called loudly.

Max: Food was ready! And oh, it smelled good! Furthermore, she wouldn't have to talk if she were eating. She got up to get a plate, trying to not knock over the chair.
Margo: Margo got out of her chair and got a plate. She spooned some pasta onto her plate, then got some chicken. "Thanks for making this. It looks good!" She then went into the dining room and sat down. She wondered if Professor Collins was going to eat with them for dinner. She seemed to remember something about that on the tour, but wasn't sure at all.

Nate: The smell of food woke Nate from his deep slumber. Sleeping had made him feel much stronger and he wasn't confused anymore. In fact, he remember everything about his day, right down to the fall. It all made sense now. Nate contemplated whether to go to his room, like he told Collins he would do, or go eat.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #1064
disneygirl520

Quote:

River: "ok, that sounds fine." she said. "you're welcome" she said to Margo when she thanked her. She was really proud of herself, for having the confidence to volunteer and cook food for everyone. She was waiting until everyone else got food before she was going to take some.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #1065
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo got out of her chair and got a plate. She spooned some pasta onto her plate, then got some chicken. "Thanks for making this. It looks good!" She then went into the dining room and sat down. She wondered if Professor Collins was going to eat with them for dinner. She seemed to remember something about that on the tour, but wasn't sure at all.

Nate: The smell of food woke Nate from his deep slumber. Sleeping had made him feel much stronger and he wasn't confused anymore. In fact, he remember everything about his day, right down to the fall. It all made sense now. Nate contemplated whether to go to his room, like he told Collins he would do, or go eat.
Quote:
River: "ok, that sounds fine." she said. "you're welcome" she said to Margo when she thanked her. She was really proud of herself, for having the confidence to volunteer and cook food for everyone. She was waiting until everyone else got food before she was going to take some.
Max: Max went into the kitchen, going through the same motions as Margo, only acknowledging anyone by nodding thanks toward River and Daniel. She got her food and sat down at an empty table.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins swept into the kitchen. "Good evening students. Mmm, that smells amazing you two, thanks," she said, smiling at Daniel and River. "If I may," she continued before filing up her plate, leaving the rest for the remaining students.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: