Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #976
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel walked with her, feeling great. Then, as they got to the edge of the woods, Daniel looked up and saw the sun was setting. He wrapped an arm around River's shoulder and pointed at the sky. "Look, a sunset!"
River: "oh, it's beautiful" she said, she liked Daniels arm around her and move her head so it was against it, once again she wondered if Amelia hid because he thought they were more than friends.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #977
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "oh, it's beautiful" she said, she liked Daniels arm around her and move her head so it was against it, once again she wondered if Amelia hid because he thought they were more than friends.
Daniel: Daniel smiled. He liked it when River put her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, it's just amazing, isn't it?" For a while he stood there, just enjoying everything about the moment. Then he came back to reality and sighed. "I think Professor Collins won't be pleased if we're not back before dark," he said clearly sadly.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2013, 08:39 PM   #978
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled. He liked it when River put her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, it's just amazing, isn't it?" For a while he stood there, just enjoying everything about the moment. Then he came back to reality and sighed. "I think Professor Collins won't be pleased if we're not back before dark," he said clearly sadly.
River: "Probably not." she answered sadly. "I guess we better get going then" she said. But she didn't move, she wanted this moment to last as long as possible.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:49 PM   #979
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: "Probably not." she answered sadly. "I guess we better get going then" she said. But she didn't move, she wanted this moment to last as long as possible.
Daniel: "Yeah, I guess we better," he said, but he didn't start walking, nor did he remove his arm. He wanted to stay here, but he didn't want to get in trouble. Daniel wondered what his older brothers would do if they were him. He thought about it, and then he came to the startling conclusion that both of them would be kissing River right now if they were him. Both had made friends a lot more easily at school than Daniel and were........well, were playboys. They knew it would never last but they had gottten girlfriends at every new school anyway. Slightly disturbed, he pushed those thoughts out of his mind. He and River were just friends, nothing more surely.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-30-2013, 08:55 PM   #980
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Yeah, I guess we better," he said, but he didn't start walking, nor did he remove his arm. He wanted to stay here, but he didn't want to get in trouble. Daniel wondered what his older brothers would do if they were him. He thought about it, and then he came to the startling conclusion that both of them would be kissing River right now if they were him. Both had made friends a lot more easily at school than Daniel and were........well, were playboys. They knew it would never last but they had gottten girlfriends at every new school anyway. Slightly disturbed, he pushed those thoughts out of his mind. He and River were just friends, nothing more surely.
River: River stood there knowing she needed to move, she wanted to learn about her parents and getting in trouble would not speed that process up. She raised her head slowly and turned so she was facing Daniel. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at him, "I'm really glad I came to this school." she said and she meant every word, after everything that had happened she couldn't imagine her life without Daniel in it.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:00 PM   #981
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Professor Collins. "Hmm. Seems to me like you way out did yourself. You must have lost control of your abilities." She looked around in her medicine cabinets.
Nate: Nate wondered why Professor Collins had ignored his question about the teleportation. It seemed odd to him that she had two powers, but didn't tell them about it. Did she have any other powers she failed to mention? Was she keeping any other secrets? Nate realized that she could read his mind, so immediately stopped thinking about that. Instead, he tried to put his own thoughts in order. "I guess I did. That's the only explanation. I hope my memory and strength will come back soon. I hate being injured." Nate took a deep breath, then continued, "I need to talk to you about my powers. I really have no idea how they work. Maybe your experience can help. Or maybe we just need trail and error." By the end, Nate was so out of breath he could barely speak. His short-breath and talkativeness weren't working well together.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #982
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River stood there knowing she needed to move, she wanted to learn about her parents and getting in trouble would not speed that process up. She raised her head slowly and turned so she was facing Daniel. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at him, "I'm really glad I came to this school." she said and she meant every word, after everything that had happened she couldn't imagine her life without Daniel in it.
Daniel: Daniel looked at her. "I'm really glad we both came to this school." He thought that this would be the perfect moment. If he just leaned in.......but, no, she was his friend. What if it ruined that? Just because he wanted to kiss her didn't mean she wanted to kiss him back. What if she slapped him? What if they fought? What if everything went okay but Professor Collins found out and they got in trouble?

Old 01-30-2013, 09:09 PM   #983
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate wondered why Professor Collins had ignored his question about the teleportation. It seemed odd to him that she had two powers, but didn't tell them about it. Did she have any other powers she failed to mention? Was she keeping any other secrets? Nate realized that she could read his mind, so immediately stopped thinking about that. Instead, he tried to put his own thoughts in order. "I guess I did. That's the only explanation. I hope my memory and strength will come back soon. I hate being injured." Nate took a deep breath, then continued, "I need to talk to you about my powers. I really have no idea how they work. Maybe your experience can help. Or maybe we just need trail and error." By the end, Nate was so out of breath he could barely speak. His short-breath and talkativeness weren't working well together.
Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled as she found the bott;le she was looking for. She held it up. "This is painkiller. Do you want it? Oh, and the teleportation isn't a real power of mine by the way." She pulled of a silver bracelet that looked like a simple band or bangle. "This is infused with magic. Lets me teleport anywhere, but needs to be charged. Teacher appreciation day gift from one of my first students. She could give objects magical abilities. As for the powers, we can talk now, but no trying anything yet."

Old 01-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #984
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel looked at her. "I'm really glad we both came to this school." He thought that this would be the perfect moment. If he just leaned in.......but, no, she was his friend. What if it ruined that? Just because he wanted to kiss her didn't mean she wanted to kiss him back. What if she slapped him? What if they fought? What if everything went okay but Professor Collins found out and they got in trouble?
River: "me too, it certainly would not be the same without you." she said still facing him.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #985
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled as she found the bott;le she was looking for. She held it up. "This is painkiller. Do you want it? Oh, and the teleportation isn't a real power of mine by the way." She pulled of a silver bracelet that looked like a simple band or bangle. "This is infused with magic. Lets me teleport anywhere, but needs to be charged. Teacher appreciation day gift from one of my first students. She could give objects magical abilities. As for the powers, we can talk now, but no trying anything yet."
Nate: Nate shook his head. "No, I'm not really in pain. Just really tired. Maybe some caffeine would be better. Or just rest. Now in the morning, when the soreness kicks in, I may need some of that." Nate's breathing was starting to become more regular, being indoors, but still wasn't back to normal. And her explanation about teleportation made perfect sense. Nate was sorry for doubting her. Just looking for trouble were it wasn't, like usual. "I just have so many questions about my powers. I don't even know where to begin. It seems like everyone has there's figured out, more or less. Everyone but me. They're just so complicated." Nate didn't want to whine, especially since he was already causing so much inconvenience by passing out, so he stopped there, without expressing how frustrating his powers can be.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #986
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "me too, it certainly would not be the same without you." she said still facing him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate shook his head. "No, I'm not really in pain. Just really tired. Maybe some caffeine would be better. Or just rest. Now in the morning, when the soreness kicks in, I may need some of that." Nate's breathing was starting to become more regular, being indoors, but still wasn't back to normal. And her explanation about teleportation made perfect sense. Nate was sorry for doubting her. Just looking for trouble were it wasn't, like usual. "I just have so many questions about my powers. I don't even know where to begin. It seems like everyone has there's figured out, more or less. Everyone but me. They're just so complicated." Nate didn't want to whine, especially since he was already causing so much inconvenience by passing out, so he stopped there, without expressing how frustrating his powers can be.
Daniel: "It wouldn't be the same without you either." Daniel couldn't help himself. He could just hope he wouldn't die afterwards. He leaned in and kissed her. It was light, and quick, but he'd done what his brothers would have done. He blushed furiously and kept his eyes to the ground. "Sorry. I know we're just friends, I just........"

Professor Collins: She nodded. "Well, it's almost time for dinner. We have sodas in the fridge, that may help. And don't worry. It's the first day of school. I don't expect any of you to be perfect. In fact, on the first day I usually get one to three accidents. Two years back, I had six. That was one accidental prone class, let me just tell you. To this day, that was the only year the manor was set fire. It's been destroyed other ways too. Still, I always manage to put it backl together, though I've had to move the students to the mainland for a couple times. Hurricanes wreck this place too. But, the point is, you're not the only one who's had accidents or doesn't know how to control your powers. Daniel got stuck in the wall just this afternoon! And there was a time when Superman and I were having a very similar conversation. Of course, I was younger then." She smiled, remembdring that day. "Well, if you're sure you don't need any meds, let's go have some dinner."

Old 01-30-2013, 09:58 PM   #987
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "It wouldn't be the same without you either." Daniel couldn't help himself. He could just hope he wouldn't die afterwards. He leaned in and kissed her. It was light, and quick, but he'd done what his brothers would have done. He blushed furiously and kept his eyes to the ground. "Sorry. I know we're just friends, I just........"

Professor Collins: She nodded. "Well, it's almost time for dinner. We have sodas in the fridge, that may help. And don't worry. It's the first day of school. I don't expect any of you to be perfect. In fact, on the first day I usually get one to three accidents. Two years back, I had six. That was one accidental prone class, let me just tell you. To this day, that was the only year the manor was set fire. It's been destroyed other ways too. Still, I always manage to put it backl together, though I've had to move the students to the mainland for a couple times. Hurricanes wreck this place too. But, the point is, you're not the only one who's had accidents or doesn't know how to control your powers. Daniel got stuck in the wall just this afternoon! And there was a time when Superman and I were having a very similar conversation. Of course, I was younger then." She smiled, remembdring that day. "Well, if you're sure you don't need any meds, let's go have some dinner."
River: River eyes widened when she felt Daniels lips against hers. Was she being kissed, she couldn't believe it. It was as if the moment was in slow motion. She heard Daniel, was he apologizing? For what? "No, Daniel it's fine, actually it's better than fine." she said, and then she stood on her tiptoes and let her lips find Daniel's.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #988
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River eyes widened when she felt Daniels lips against hers. Was she being kissed, she couldn't believe it. It was as if the moment was in slow motion. She heard Daniel, was he apologizing? For what? "No, Daniel it's fine, actually it's better than fine." she said, and then she stood on her tiptoes and let her lips find Daniel's.
Daniel: Daniel kissed her back, a little more confidently this time. When it ended, Daniel got a goofy smile on his face. "I hoped no one saw that, or we'll never hear the end of it." He was so glad he'd taken the dive and kissed River. He wanted to stand there forever. But Daniel knew they had to be getting back. "We really should go, or Proessor Collins will be mad."

Old 01-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #989
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Nate: Professor Collins knew the exact words to comfort Nate. He no longer felt like he had caused a huge problem or that his powers were hopeless. And adding in that Superman thing, that boosted his self confidence like crazy. He took it as her comparing him to Superman, one of the most famous hero's of all time. But, the mention of dinner made Nate queasy. He had felt nauseous this whole time, and didn't know if he could stomach food. Besides, he wasn't sure if he could handle the walk to dinner, he was so fatigued. He shook this off, though, not wanting to seem weak, and slowly got up.

OOC: Goodnight!
Old 01-30-2013, 10:19 PM   #990
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel kissed her back, a little more confidently this time. When it ended, Daniel got a goofy smile on his face. "I hoped no one saw that, or we'll never hear the end of it." He was so glad he'd taken the dive and kissed River. He wanted to stand there forever. But Daniel knew they had to be getting back. "We really should go, or Proessor Collins will be mad."
River: "yeah" she said but it was like she was in a new world, she had never felt this feeling before. Then she thought about what Daniel said what would others think if they had seen them kissing? Would they think they were boyfriend girlfriend? Was Daniel her boyfriend now? Nothing like this had ever happened to her before, she didn't know what all of it meant. all she knew was that she liked it. She began to walk with Daniel back to Manor.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: