Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 06:43 PM   #946
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: As blood rushed back to his head, the ringing in his ears slowly died down. He opened his eyes again, and saw Daniel moving his mouth, but couldn't hear the noise. The whole world was silent. What's happening to me? Why am I here? Am I going to die? Nate could now vaguely remember going on a run, but nothing after that. He attempted to sit up, but the smallest move was tiring and made him dizzy again. "Thanks." He tried muttered to the three sitting students helping him, but wasn't sure if they heard. He couldn't hear his own voice.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #947
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
Nate: As blood rushed back to his head, the ringing in his ears slowly died down. He opened his eyes again, and saw Daniel moving his mouth, but couldn't hear the noise. The whole world was silent. What's happening to me? Why am I here? Am I going to die? Nate could now vaguely remember going on a run, but nothing after that. He attempted to sit up, but the smallest move was tiring and made him dizzy again. "Thanks." He tried muttered to the three sitting students helping him, but wasn't sure if they heard. He couldn't hear his own voice.
River: River continued to pour the water, and sat wondering "where is professor Collins?"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #948
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia was worried. Nate might be awake, but he wasn't looking any better. Professor Collins, she thought, please hurry.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:04 PM   #949
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River continued to pour the water, and sat wondering "where is professor Collins?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia was worried. Nate might be awake, but he wasn't looking any better. Professor Collins, she thought, please hurry.
Daniel: Daniel rubbed his temples. Today had just been.......too much to deal with. Max had.......gone through her drama, one could say, then he'd almost died, and now Nate might be near that for all they knew.

Professor Collins: As she got closer to the students, she could hear their thoughts were more defined. She knew she had to be close. I'm on my way. It's just hard to get a reading on you guys, she thought.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #950
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel rubbed his temples. Today had just been.......too much to deal with. Max had.......gone through her drama, one could say, then he'd almost died, and now Nate might be near that for all they knew.

Professor Collins: As she got closer to the students, she could hear their thoughts were more defined. She knew she had to be close. I'm on my way. It's just hard to get a reading on you guys, she thought.
River: River looked up from her spot on the ground at Daniel with worry in her eyes, how had their worry free time in the tree gotten to this so quickly.River directed her attention back to Nate and bean talking to him, she didn't know if he could her her but she figured it couldn't hurt "Nate don't worry we're here, you're going to be okay. The professor is on her way. We're here Nate your fine." she continued talking saying the same things.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #951
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Quote:
River: River looked up from her spot on the ground at Daniel with worry in her eyes, how had their worry free time in the tree gotten to this so quickly.River directed her attention back to Nate and bean talking to him, she didn't know if he could her her but she figured it couldn't hurt "Nate don't worry we're here, you're going to be okay. The professor is on her way. We're here Nate your fine." she continued talking saying the same things.

Nate: Although he couldn't hear the world, Professor Collins message was loud and clear. Nate was glad she was coming. Maybe she could make sense of this craziness and explain to him what was going on.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:37 PM   #952
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Nate: Although he couldn't hear the world, Professor Collins message was loud and clear. Nate was glad she was coming. Maybe she could make sense of this craziness and explain to him what was going on.
River: River continued talking to Nate, by this point in time she pretty much knew that Nate couldn't hear her, but for some reason she continued. In a weird way he was convincing herself of the things she was saying to Nate.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #953
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Daniel: "Yeah, you're gonna be fine. We'll all be fine." He said it in a confident tone, but his eyes were worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Daniel: Daniel continued sitting next to Nate, getting more worriedby the second.

Quote:
River: River continued talking to Nate, by this point in time she pretty much knew that Nate couldn't hear her, but for some reason she continued. In a weird way he was convincing herself of the things she was saying to Nate.
Daniel: Daniel gave River's hand a quick squeeze, hoping to give her a little comfort.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins had made it to the woods. It would have felt like she was a child again had the situation not been so serious. Students? Where are you?
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #954
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Yeah, you're gonna be fine. We'll all be fine." He said it in a confident tone, but his eyes were worried.

Daniel: Daniel continued sitting next to Nate, getting more worriedby the second.

Daniel: Daniel gave River's hand a quick squeeze, hoping to give her a little comfort.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins had made it to the woods. It would have felt like she was a child again had the situation not been so serious. Students? Where are you?
River: River smiled up at Daniel when he touched her hand, she didn't know why but just his touch gave her so much comfort. She began thinking clearly when she heard the professor "over here professor we're over here" hoping she would find them soon.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:24 PM   #955
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River smiled up at Daniel when he touched her hand, she didn't know why but just his touch gave her so much comfort. She began thinking clearly when she heard the professor "over here professor we're over here" hoping she would find them soon.
Professor Collins: The students' thoughts were clearer now. In fact, she thought she knew where they could be. Professor Collins knew these woods like the back of her hand. She'd spent her childhood here anyway. I'm almost there. Just sit tight.

Old 01-29-2013, 10:27 PM   #956
disneygirl520

Quote:

Professor Collins: The students' thoughts were clearer now. In fact, she thought she knew where they could be. Professor Collins knew these woods like the back of her hand. She'd spent her childhood here anyway. I'm almost there. Just sit tight.
River: River looked down at Nate and simply thought "please hurry professor".
Old 01-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #957
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River looked down at Nate and simply thought "please hurry professor".
Professor Collins: A few more moments passed, and then Professor Collins swept into view, looking as natural in the woods as the trees did. She moved over and kneeled beside Nate, Daniel and River. "Tell me what happened. Everything you remember."

Old 01-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #958
disneygirl520

Quote:

Professor Collins: A few more moments passed, and then Professor Collins swept into view, looking as natural in the woods as the trees did. She moved over and kneeled beside Nate, Daniel and River. "Tell me what happened. Everything you remember."
River: I don't know, he was yelling in the forest so I answered, he said he was lost and when he found us he sat down and a few minutes later fell unconscious.

OOC: I hope she was asking anyone
Old 01-29-2013, 10:48 PM   #959
Fairywings

Quote:
River: I don't know, he was yelling in the forest so I answered, he said he was lost and when he found us he sat down and a few minutes later fell unconscious.

OOC: I hope she was asking anyone
OOC: She was.

Daniel: "I think he might've gotten lost. We were here when we heard him, calling through the forest, so we shouted until he got here, and he looked really bad. Then he went unconcious." He was so glad the progfessor was here. She would know wat to do.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins nodded thoughtfully. "Thank you both. If we're lucky, he's just used up his energy or his control on his abilities or something, and thats fixable with rest and fluids."

Old 01-29-2013, 10:53 PM   #960
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: She was.

Daniel: "I think he might've gotten lost. We were here when we heard him, calling through the forest, so we shouted until he got here, and he looked really bad. Then he went unconcious." He was so glad the progfessor was here. She would know wat to do.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins nodded thoughtfully. "Thank you both. If we're lucky, he's just used up his energy or his control on his abilities or something, and thats fixable with rest and fluids."
OOC: okay, I wasn't sure

River: River felt a little better after what the professor said, "I sure hope he's okay." she wondered what Daniel was doing by himself to get himself completely lost.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: