Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 02:24 PM   #901
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel smiled. "I probably won't be a hero. At least, not a solo hero. My powers can help me dodge, and keep people out of danger, but it doesn't give me strength for fighting. I'm a defensive player, not an offensive one, if that makes sense. Maybe I could work on a team. But don't worry, whatever happens, I promise I won't ever forget you...............or anyone else, of course. I might not always be able to call, but I'll definitely email."
River: "yeah, that makes sense, i don't know what my power can do, I mean I know they can be powerful but I just don't understand how I'm supposed to defeat people with them. And no matter where we go in the world I will never ever forget you."
Old 01-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #902
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia started feeling bad, eavesdropping like this. She wouldn't want someone listening in on her conversations. So, she started going back the way she came. She tried going quietly, but the forest floor was covered with twigs and leaves. Amelia tried to avoid the bigger sticks, but when she tried to avoid one, she ended up stepping on a group of large ones, making a huge cracking sound. She stopped dead and waited to see if River and Daniel would notice.
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #903
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98
Amelia: Amelia started feeling bad, eavesdropping like this. She wouldn't want someone listening in on her conversations. So, she started going back the way she came. She tried going quietly, but the forest floor was covered with twigs and leaves. Amelia tried to avoid the bigger sticks, but when she tried to avoid one, she ended up stepping on a group of large ones, making a huge cracking sound. She stopped dead and waited to see if River and Daniel would notice.
River: River was snapped out of her worry free time with Daniel by a crackling sound, her eyes shot toward the forest ground and looked around, she didn't see anyone, but she could "feel" that someone was their " Daniel did you hear that?" she asked, still looking around she called "Hello? Hello? Is anyone down there?"
Old 01-27-2013, 10:47 PM   #904
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River was snapped out of her worry free time with Daniel by a crackling sound, her eyes shot toward the forest ground and looked around, she didn't see anyone, but she could "feel" that someone was their " Daniel did you hear that?" she asked, still looking around she called "Hello? Hello? Is anyone down there?"
Daniel: "I did hear that." Daniel looked around for the source of the noise. "I think there might be someone on the ground below us," he continued.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-27-2013, 10:54 PM   #905
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: "I did hear that." Daniel looked around for the source of the noise. "I think there might be someone on the ground below us," he continued.
River: River thought Daniel was right, "I think so too, but I don't see anyone."
Old 01-27-2013, 11:00 PM   #906
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: So, in one of my first RPs here, I invented (well, not really, I was just the first to use it) the time skip. Basically, you say, okay, this is when we're going to skip to in time, and then you pretend x amount of time has already passed and you start posting on y date.

Anyway, I want to do one of those pretty soon, because we've spent almost a month on two days.

Assuming we're currently in the end of August/beginning of September, I'd like to skip about two weeks to a month. The idea is that I want to have our characters already used to being at the school. That day, I want to have a beach day, like a day where we don't have any classes.

But that'll be a different time.

I GTG.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-28-2013, 05:34 PM   #907
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: So, in one of my first RPs here, I invented (well, not really, I was just the first to use it) the time skip. Basically, you say, okay, this is when we're going to skip to in time, and then you pretend x amount of time has already passed and you start posting on y date.

Anyway, I want to do one of those pretty soon, because we've spent almost a month on two days.

Assuming we're currently in the end of August/beginning of September, I'd like to skip about two weeks to a month. The idea is that I want to have our characters already used to being at the school. That day, I want to have a beach day, like a day where we don't have any classes.

But that'll be a different time.

I GTG.
OOC: I like this idea a lot. That way, we don't have to deal with classes as much and do something more fun. Maybe wait until a weekend, though, when people actually have time. I also like the field trips. Are you planning to have them be for educational purposes/training or just for fun?

Nate: Nate finally reached 20 miles. He doubled over, huffing. He was incredibly surprised that he had managed to get this far. At least it gave him a better grasp of his powers. When he trained, all he had to do was reach a certain animal level, once he was there, he stayed. Once Nate had caught his breath, he realized his predicament. He was obviously no where near where he had started, and too tired to go all the way back. Should I walk back the way I came, or keep going? Or maybe I can cut across the island? Nate sat against a tree to think.

Margo: "Ok." Margo told Max. She then picked a random channel and stuck with it, even though she didn't really care. Margo rested her head against the couch, thinking. She then decided to get up and check her locker. Maybe mail had come again.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:51 PM   #908
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

OOC: A time skip sounds good. This is going super slow. I also like the idea of field trips!

Amelia: Amelia didn't know what to do. She knew that Daniel and River knew she was there, but couldn't see her. She could keep going, but when Amelia gets nervous, she gets clumsy, and she would just make more noise. But, she was in an awkward position, sort of crouching with her legs apart. If she stayed like this much longer, she might lose her invisibility. So, she decided to come out. She was scared, but it seemed like her best option. She started to walk slowly out into the little clearing near the tree, slowly becoming more and more visible. "Uh... hi," she said, her head down.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #909
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
OOC: I like this idea a lot. That way, we don't have to deal with classes as much and do something more fun. Maybe wait until a weekend, though, when people actually have time. I also like the field trips. Are you planning to have them be for educational purposes/training or just for fun?

Nate: Nate finally reached 20 miles. He doubled over, huffing. He was incredibly surprised that he had managed to get this far. At least it gave him a better grasp of his powers. When he trained, all he had to do was reach a certain animal level, once he was there, he stayed. Once Nate had caught his breath, he realized his predicament. He was obviously no where near where he had started, and too tired to go all the way back. Should I walk back the way I came, or keep going? Or maybe I can cut across the island? Nate sat against a tree to think.

Margo: "Ok." Margo told Max. She then picked a random channel and stuck with it, even though she didn't really care. Margo rested her head against the couch, thinking. She then decided to get up and check her locker. Maybe mail had come again.
OOC: A mix of both. I was thinking we'd get through this day, just briefly mention classes or whatever, and time skip on the weekend. I may do a mini one soon, for just a few hours, just to get through the rest of the afternoon and dinner, so we can move on.

Max: Max planned her night. She'd wait until River was asleep, then sneak to one of the public bathrooms, so a, River wouldn't hear, b, no one would find drops of blood, and c, no one would stop her. She would transform into Professor Collins if needed. Then she'd do the punishment, then she'd go to the library, take a picture with her phone, put the picture onto the coputer, an email it to her dad. Then she'd wrap it up with gauze and sneak back to her dorm. Max had a plan. She only hoped no one would discover her.

OOC: OF course, I want at least someone to discover her, because it'll help the plot be interesting.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #910
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
OOC: A time skip sounds good. This is going super slow. I also like the idea of field trips!

Amelia: Amelia didn't know what to do. She knew that Daniel and River knew she was there, but couldn't see her. She could keep going, but when Amelia gets nervous, she gets clumsy, and she would just make more noise. But, she was in an awkward position, sort of crouching with her legs apart. If she stayed like this much longer, she might lose her invisibility. So, she decided to come out. She was scared, but it seemed like her best option. She started to walk slowly out into the little clearing near the tree, slowly becoming more and more visible. "Uh... hi," she said, her head down.
Daniel: Daniel relaxed. It was just one of their classmates. He wasn't sure if they'd met or not. "Hey!" he said aloud. to River, he added, "Phew, I thought there might have been a trespasser on the island."

OOC: Sorry, I just couldn't remember if Amelia and Daniel had met yet. Well, they've been in class together, but I wasn't sure whether they'd been introduced yet.

Old 01-28-2013, 06:08 PM   #911
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

OOC: That's okay. I actually don't think they have.

Amelia: Amelia was somewhat relieved. Daniel didn't seem angry. Then again, he probably didn't know that she had been sitting and listening to their conversation for the last ten minutes.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #912
disneygirl520

Quote:

River: "Amelia hi!" she said smiling, and then her stomach dropped as she remembered what Amelia's power was; invisibility. "how long have you been here?" she asked worried.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #913
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "Amelia hi!" she said smiling, and then her stomach dropped as she remembered what Amelia's power was; invisibility. "how long have you been here?" she asked worried.
Amelia: "Uhm... just a while," she said, just loud enough for River, up in the tree, to hear her. Amelia knew she was caught now. She toed the dirt around her nervously and waited to see what their reactions to her eavesdropping would be.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #914
disneygirl520

Quote:

Amelia: "Uhm... just a while," she said, just loud enough for River, up in the tree, to hear her. Amelia knew she was caught now. She toed the dirt around her nervously and waited to see what their reactions to her eavesdropping would be.
River: "oh" River said, it was all she could think to say, he put both of her hands up to her face, she didn't know why she was so worried about Amelia hearing what Daniel and she had been talking about, it wasn't like they had been talking about anything super private, but it just made her uncomfortable to know that someone else had been listening. She traced back what had happened the past couple of minute, she slipped while climbing, Daniel helped her, she called him her first real friend, they talked about superheroes, and they talked about never forgetting each other. How much had Amelia heard, she tried not to let it bother her but she couldn't.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:15 PM   #915
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia felt horrible. She should have walked away when she saw Daniel and River instead of staying and listening. "I'm sorry," she mumbled, and she really was.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: