Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-25-2013, 11:38 PM   #871
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: "I'm fine!" Looking back up the tree, he said, "Yup. Well, I'm going to start climbing." He pulled himself up into the tree without waiting, knowing River wanted to climb on her own.

Max: Max simply nodded. She looked around the room, trying to find something to do.
River: River was glad and worried that Daniel was climbing ahead of her, she was glad because she really did want to try climbing on her own, and because she wanted Daniel to get to climb without her holding him up, but she also immediately felt worried, what if she slipped, she knew Daniel was only a few feet ahead of her and yet she felt so alone. She shook this feeling and began climbing, she was surprised at how much she had improved since last time. She was close to Daniel and continued to climb up behind him.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 01-25-2013, 11:55 PM   #872
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River was glad and worried that Daniel was climbing ahead of her, she was glad because she really did want to try climbing on her own, and because she wanted Daniel to get to climb without her holding him up, but she also immediately felt worried, what if she slipped, she knew Daniel was only a few feet ahead of her and yet she felt so alone. She shook this feeling and began climbing, she was surprised at how much she had improved since last time. She was close to Daniel and continued to climb up behind him.
Daniel: Daniel moved smoothly and deftly through the tree branches, careful not to get too far ahead but still give River some space. He didn't want her to feel like she following him and not climbing on her own, but he wanted to keep an eye on her.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #873
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel moved smoothly and deftly through the tree branches, careful not to get too far ahead but still give River some space. He didn't want her to feel like she following him and not climbing on her own, but he wanted to keep an eye on her.
River: River continue to climb making it look like she knew what she was doing when she got to one branch she stood up straight and reached up as far as she could to reach the next branch, she stood all the way in her tiptoes and stretched, then he felt herself slip. She felt her right arm scrape against the tree trunk, as she fell a few feet and landed on a lower branch.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:09 AM   #874
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River continue to climb making it look like she knew what she was doing when she got to one branch she stood up straight and reached up as far as she could to reach the next branch, she stood all the way in her tiptoes and stretched, then he felt herself slip. She felt her right arm scrape against the tree trunk, as she fell a few feet and landed on a lower branch.
Daniel: Daniel heard her, saw what happened, and scrambled back down to her. "Are you all right?"
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 09:34 AM   #875
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel heard her, saw what happened, and scrambled back down to her. "Are you all right?"
River: "yeah, I'm, I'm fine" she said, and she was. she was slightly stunned from the fall and her right arm was covered with scrapes from her elbow to her wrist, but she didn't have any major injuries. Her arm stung, but not close to enough to get her to stop climbing when she was so close to their branch.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 10:09 AM   #876
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFreak98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 450

Amelia: As Amelia walked slightly deeper into the woods, she heard voices to her right. She stopped and turned. She could make out two voices, a boy and a girl, but couldn't tell who they belonged to. She wanted to see who it was, so she started walking slowly and silently to where the voices were coming from. Without even thinking about it, Amelia slipped into invisibility. As she crept closer, the voices became clearer. They sounded close enough that Amelia should be able to see who was talking, but she didn't see anybody. Then she looked up and saw River and Daniel in a nearby tree. They are always together, she thought, They clearly like each other. That is so cute. Amelia didn't want to spy, but she did want to see what they were doing in the tree, so she stayed where she was, watching.
__________________
DisneyFreak98 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 11:25 AM   #877
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "yeah, I'm, I'm fine" she said, and she was. she was slightly stunned from the fall and her right arm was covered with scrapes from her elbow to her wrist, but she didn't have any major injuries. Her arm stung, but not close to enough to get her to stop climbing when she was so close to their branch.
Daniel: "Are you sure?" he asked, concerned. "Do you want me to stay with you for the rest of the way?"
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #878
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: "Are you sure?" he asked, concerned. "Do you want me to stay with you for the rest of the way?"
River: "yeah, I'm fine," she said looking at her arm. "I wouldn't mind some help for the rest, besides we're almost there anyway."
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 11:49 AM   #879
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "yeah, I'm fine," she said looking at her arm. "I wouldn't mind some help for the rest, besides we're almost there anyway."
Daniel; "All right, if you're ready, let's keep going." Daniel kept going, helping River when she needed it, and finally reached their branch. He pulled himself into a comfortable sitting position, and then helped River up beside him.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 11:52 AM   #880
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel; "All right, if you're ready, let's keep going." Daniel kept going, helping River when she needed it, and finally reached their branch. He pulled himself into a comfortable sitting position, and then helped River up beside him.
River: "we made it" she said with a sigh of relief, she wouldn't admit it, but he was glad she could stop using her arm for awhile, it hurt, but she wasn't about to shorten her time with Daniel.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #881
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "we made it" she said with a sigh of relief, she wouldn't admit it, but he was glad she could stop using her arm for awhile, it hurt, but she wasn't about to shorten her time with Daniel.
Daniel: "Yep, we did." He smiled, and then looked out again into the horizon. "I love this place."
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #882
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: "Yep, we did." He smiled, and then looked out again into the horizon. "I love this place."
River: "me too, and you know why? Because this is where I made my first real friend." she said looking at Daniel.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:19 PM   #883
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "me too, and you know why? Because this is where I made my first real friend." she said looking at Daniel.
Daniel: He smiled warmly and said, "Me too." He found her hand and grasped it, relaxing as he got happy. He was glad River would call him her first real friend, because she was his - maybe even his best friend. After all, what wasn't to like? She was smart, caring, cheerful, pretty..........wait, where did pretty come from? It wasn't like she wasn't pretty, but they were just friends, he wasn't supposed to think like that about a friend. Daniel had no idea what was happening to him.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #884
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: He smiled warmly and said, "Me too." He found her hand and grasped it, relaxing as he got happy. He was glad River would call him her first real friend, because she was his - maybe even his best friend. After all, what wasn't to like? She was smart, caring, cheerful, pretty..........wait, where did pretty come from? It wasn't like she wasn't pretty, but they were just friends, he wasn't supposed to think like that about a friend. Daniel had no idea what was happening to him.
River: "Daniel are you okay," she said confused. She wasn't sure what it was, but something seemed to be bothering him.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 01-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #885
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "Daniel are you okay," she said confused. She wasn't sure what it was, but something seemed to be bothering him.
Daniel: Daniel smiled and said, "Yeah, I'm fine."
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.