Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #856
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel smiled. "That actually sounds fun. It rains a lot in Britain."
River: "really, I didn't know that, I would love to go there some time."
Old 01-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #857
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "really, I didn't know that, I would love to go there some time."
Daniel: Daniel nodded. He'd been told so by a lot of people. And it was nice. "Yeah, it's a nice place." For once today he'd like a conversation to happen where they didn't mention travelling or the places he'd visited. He found it tiring to always be talking about the same thing, wherever he went. But he smiled, and kept up his casual, easy going demeanor. "So.......want to go find our - I mean, the tree we climbed earlier? Or do you want to go deeper into the woods?" Daniel asked as they approached the beginning of the woods, talking faster after 'our'.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #858
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia was relieved that the school day was over. Although, now she had no idea what to do. She was tired of stayng inside, but didn't know how she felt about exploring the island alone. She decided to go for a walk anyways. After changing into an old pair of jeans, a loose-fitting grey t-shirt, and some sneakers, she headed out the back door. She figured she would go towards the mountains. Amelia was glad to have some alone time out in the fresh air. The mansion, although extremely large, made her feel somewhat claustraphobic. She guessed from having spent so long living and sleeping outdoors or wherever she could find shelter. As she made her way into the woods, she actually felt sort of happy. This place had held so much hope for Amelia from the moment she heard about it, and it was better than she even imagined. Things were different here. This place is like an entirely different world, totally separate from that other life Amelia had lived for so long. Amelia smiled as she walked deeper into the woods.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #859
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: After hearing the announcement, Margo quickly checked out a book and went to her room to change. It felt nice to be out of the uniform. Then, she put her curly hair up and went into the common room, looking for someone. Out the back window, Margo saw Daniel and River walking back into the woods. For a second Margo wished she was with them, but knew she would be awkward third wheel with how close they'd gotten. She watched as someone else, who she thinks may be Amelia, going off toward the mountain. I wonder where she's off too? Margo wandered around the room, hoping someone else would come in. She sat on the couch, sighed, and flipped on the tv.

Nate: Nate didn't bother to change out of his uniform. He went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a snack. Then, he decided to go on a run. He had been running every day for a while to develop his endurance power, and didn't want to stop now. He then returned to his room, changed into shorts, sneakers, and a t-shirt, then left the building. After debating where to run, he decided on the beach. Sand made running hard, and would help with his training.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:16 PM   #860
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate began running towards the ocean, thinking about his powers and how he was going to develop them. Then, he realized that he'd meant to ask Professor Collins about it. Professor Collins, I have some question about my powers. Then, he remembered that she'd said something about only using it for an emergency, so he added, I mean, if you have time. If you don't I could ask during Combat Class whenever we have it again. Or we could set up an appointment or something. I actually may rather talk to you in person. I still haven't gotten used to this whole thing.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #861
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Professor Collins: I'm still putting this wall together. However, if you would like to chat with me later tonight Nate, just remind me sometime after dinner and I will be happy to speak with you then.

Max: Max was walking in the house. She didn't know where, and she didn't care. Wel, she didn't until she careened into the lockers. She slammed head first into the lockers. She backed away, muttering something under her breath and rubbing her head, disheveled black curls going everywhere.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #862
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Professor Collins: I'm still putting this wall together. However, if you would like to chat with me later tonight Nate, just remind me sometime after dinner and I will be happy to speak with you then.

Max: Max was walking in the house. She didn't know where, and she didn't care. Wel, she didn't until she careened into the lockers. She slammed head first into the lockers. She backed away, muttering something under her breath and rubbing her head, disheveled black curls going everywhere.
Nate: Thanks. Nate continued to run. He could finally see the ocean, and gazed out at it. The waves crashed onto the shore, while wind whipped his hair around. I wish I brought my surfboard. Maybe I can write Mom and ask. This was a much better running environment than his boring neighborhood or the gym. He decided he would make a schedule, and work on his powers every day after class.

Margo: Margo was sitting on the couch with her legs folded up under her, flipping through channels, until she was jolted by a crash. She turned around, to see Max rubbing her head. "Are you alright?" Margo asked, concerned.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #863
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Thanks. Nate continued to run. He could finally see the ocean, and gazed out at it. The waves crashed onto the shore, while wind whipped his hair around. I wish I brought my surfboard. Maybe I can write Mom and ask. This was a much better running environment than his boring neighborhood or the gym. He decided he would make a schedule, and work on his powers every day after class.

Margo: Margo was sitting on the couch with her legs folded up under her, flipping through channels, until she was jolted by a crash. She turned around, to see Max rubbing her head. "Are you alright?" Margo asked, concerned.
Max: "Fine," she murmured. She wondered what else could go wrong for her today.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #864
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel nodded. He'd been told so by a lot of people. And it was nice. "Yeah, it's a nice place." For once today he'd like a conversation to happen where they didn't mention travelling or the places he'd visited. He found it tiring to always be talking about the same thing, wherever he went. But he smiled, and kept up his casual, easy going demeanor. "So.......want to go find our - I mean, the tree we climbed earlier? Or do you want to go deeper into the woods?" Daniel asked as they approached the beginning of the woods, talking faster after 'our'.
River: River could see that Daniel was embarrassed about saying "our" tree, she smiled to herself, in a weird way she liked him calling it their tree. "maybe we can go climb the tree, and then go deeper into the woods, but this time I want to try and climb the tree by myself. You can stay close to me for when I need help." she said smiling at him.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:04 PM   #865
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River could see that Daniel was embarrassed about saying "our" tree, she smiled to herself, in a weird way she liked him calling it their tree. "maybe we can go climb the tree, and then go deeper into the woods, but this time I want to try and climb the tree by myself. You can stay close to me for when I need help." she said smiling at him.
Daniel: Daniel nodded. "Sounds like a plan. As long as, you know, we can find the tree."

Old 01-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #866
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "Sounds like a plan. As long as, you know, we can find the tree."
River: "I didn't think about that, hopefully we recognize it."
Old 01-25-2013, 09:26 PM   #867
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "I didn't think about that, hopefully we recognize it."
Daniel: "Yeah hope-" his words were suddenly cut off as Daniel hit his head on the branch of a tree. He backed up a bit. "Ow. That hurt," he said, looking up into the tree. "On the plus side, this looks like our tree." This time, he didn't catch the word our.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #868
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Yeah hope-" his words were suddenly cut off as Daniel hit his head on the branch of a tree. He backed up a bit. "Ow. That hurt," he said, looking up into the tree. "On the plus side, this looks like our tree." This time, he didn't catch the word our.
River: "Are you okay?!" she shouted, and then added "yep, this looks like it."
Old 01-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #869
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Max: "Fine," she murmured. She wondered what else could go wrong for her today.
Margo: Since she had been getting lonely in the room, and tv wasn't really her thing, Margo wanted to say something to Max. But, everything she'd seen of Max in the last two days showed her that Max didn't want to be messed with. So, all Margo said was, "That's good."

Nate: Nate wondered if he could run all the way around the island. His record so far was 20 miles, but he hadn't done that much in a while. I wonder if once I build up to a animal level, I never have to train again. That would be nice. Nate thought of an easy way to test this. If it was true, he would be able to run those 20 miles even though he hadn't trained that hard. He looked at his watch, which also acted as a pedometer. Five miles, and I've barely even broken a sweat. I can so do this.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #870
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "Are you okay?!" she shouted, and then added "yep, this looks like it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Since she had been getting lonely in the room, and tv wasn't really her thing, Margo wanted to say something to Max. But, everything she'd seen of Max in the last two days showed her that Max didn't want to be messed with. So, all Margo said was, "That's good."

Nate: Nate wondered if he could run all the way around the island. His record so far was 20 miles, but he hadn't done that much in a while. I wonder if once I build up to a animal level, I never have to train again. That would be nice. Nate thought of an easy way to test this. If it was true, he would be able to run those 20 miles even though he hadn't trained that hard. He looked at his watch, which also acted as a pedometer. Five miles, and I've barely even broken a sweat. I can so do this.
Daniel: "I'm fine!" Looking back up the tree, he said, "Yup. Well, I'm going to start climbing." He pulled himself up into the tree without waiting, knowing River wanted to climb on her own.

Max: Max simply nodded. She looked around the room, trying to find something to do.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: