Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 08:13 PM   #841
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River jumped to her feet. "Daniel!!! Professor Collins thinks she might know who my parents are!!"
Daniel: Daniel smiled wider than anyone had seen. "Really? That's -well- that's amazing!"
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #842
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel smiled wider than anyone had seen. "Really? That's -well- that's amazing!"
River: "ahhh I know!!!" she practically shouted twirling around on one foot with her arms in the air.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2013, 09:12 PM   #843
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: "ahhh I know!!!" she practically shouted twirling around on one foot with her arms in the air.
Daniel: Daniel laughed, he couldn't help it. "Well, I think this is cause for a celebration. But first, I don't know about you, but I think I want to get back into regular clothes. This private boarding school wear oisn't really my style, no offense to Professor Collins or anything."
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #844
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: Daniel laughed, he couldn't help it. "Well, I think this is cause for a celebration. But first, I don't know about you, but I think I want to get back into regular clothes. This private boarding school wear oisn't really my style, no offense to Professor Collins or anything."
River: "Same here" she walked with Daniel to the rooms, "I'll meet you out here she said" looking at Daniel. As she walked in her room she saw Max "hey Max, you certainly don't have to, but if you want Daniel and I were going to go explore the island, I'm not sure where we're going or anything but I figured if you wanted to get out or anything you can definitely join along." River could feel herself continuing to talk, she just couldn't stop, and she wasn't sure why. She grabbed jeans and a T-shirt and started to go to the bathroom to change.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #845
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "Same here" she walked with Daniel to the rooms, "I'll meet you out here she said" looking at Daniel. As she walked in her room she saw Max "hey Max, you certainly don't have to, but if you want Daniel and I were going to go explore the island, I'm not sure where we're going or anything but I figured if you wanted to get out or anything you can definitely join along." River could feel herself continuing to talk, she just couldn't stop, and she wasn't sure why. She grabbed jeans and a T-shirt and started to go to the bathroom to change.
Daniel: "Great!" He walked out with her. Adding to Max, he said, "Yeah, you can come if you want," he went up to his room. He grabbed clothes and changed. He looked himself in the mirror. Blue v-neck tee, black cargos, skater shoes. This was more jhis style. For some reason, he self conciously ran a comb through his hair.

Max: Even Max had seen that Daniel and River were getting close, and she didn't want to feel like a third wheel. Besides, she couldn' get close to people. "Nah, I'll just stay in. Thanks though." Max's inability to make friends didn't mean she thought it was okay to be rude.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:23 PM   #846
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Great!" He walked out with her. Adding to Max, he said, "Yeah, you can come if you want," he went up to his room. He grabbed clothes and changed. He looked himself in the mirror. Blue v-neck tee, black cargos, skater shoes. This was more jhis style. For some reason, he self conciously ran a comb through his hair.

Max: Even Max had seen that Daniel and River were getting close, and she didn't want to feel like a third wheel. Besides, she couldn' get close to people. "Nah, I'll just stay in. Thanks though." Max's inability to make friends didn't mean she thought it was okay to be rude.
River: "okay, but you can come find us anytime if you want" she changed quickly and looked at herself in a mirror. She was now wearing dark jeans, a light blue fitted t-shirt, and black flip flops. She brushed her hair, and gathered all of it into a loose bun. She looked at her long bangs, they normally hung into her eyes on the side. Normally she liked it because she could hide behind them when she didn't want to be noticed. But for some reason right now they just seemed like they were in the way. She got a simply blue headband from her bag and slid it up onto her head pulling back all of her bangs and revealing her full face. She smiled at herself and went to meet Daniel.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #847
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "okay, but you can come find us anytime if you want" she changed quickly and looked at herself in a mirror. She was now wearing dark jeans, a light blue fitted t-shirt, and black flip flops. She brushed her hair, and gathered all of it into a loose bun. She looked at her long bangs, they normally hung into her eyes on the side. Normally she liked it because she could hide behind them when she didn't want to be noticed. But for some reason right now they just seemed like they were in the way. She got a simply blue headband from her bag and slid it up onto her head pulling back all of her bangs and revealing her full face. She smiled at herself and went to meet Daniel.
Max: Max simply nodded in reply.

Daniel: Daniel walked out of his room and smiled at River. "Blue! Guess great minds think alike, huh?" He studied River for a moment, then smiled. "Like the hair by the way."

Old 01-24-2013, 10:40 PM   #848
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max simply nodded in reply.

Daniel: Daniel walked out of his room and smiled at River. "Blue! Guess great minds think alike, huh?" He studied River for a moment, then smiled. "Like the hair by the way."
River: " River looked at Daniel's shirt and smiled "guess so, it's a favorite color of mine, and thank you." she said touching her hair. "so where are we heading?"

OOC: I honestly didn't notice the blue
Old 01-24-2013, 10:49 PM   #849
Fairywings

Quote:
River: " River looked at Daniel's shirt and smiled "guess so, it's a favorite color of mine, and thank you." she said touching her hair. "so where are we heading?"

OOC: I honestly didn't notice the blue
OOC: Lol!

Daniel: Daniel shrugs. "I don't know. Somewhere outside preferably."

Old 01-24-2013, 10:54 PM   #850
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: Lol!

Daniel: Daniel shrugs. "I don't know. Somewhere outside preferably."
River: "sounds good to me. Do you want to go back to the forest? Or we can go to the beach if you want." she said thinking.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:56 PM   #851
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "sounds good to me. Do you want to go back to the forest? Or we can go to the beach if you want." she said thinking.
Daniel: "Let's go back to the forest. I don't know why, it just seems like a good idea to me."

Old 01-24-2013, 10:59 PM   #852
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Let's go back to the forest. I don't know why, it just seems like a good idea to me."
River: "I was hoping you would say that." she said smiling. She led the way out of the building letting the wind hit her face.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #853
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "I was hoping you would say that." she said smiling. She led the way out of the building letting the wind hit her face.
Daniel: Daniel smiled as his combing was wasted as the wind blew through his hair. "I like wind. Except when its raining. Or cold."

OOC: GTG!

Old 01-24-2013, 11:04 PM   #854
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel smiled as his combing was wasted as the wind blew through his hair. "I like wind. Except when its raining. Or cold."

OOC: GTG!
River: "I love the rain, sometimes when I'm home alone, I like to go out into the rain and just run around, it's one of the only times I can be myself because when it rains everyone else stays inside." she said she didn't know why she was telling Daniel all of this , but she just didn't worry about it when she was around him.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:06 AM   #855
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "I love the rain, sometimes when I'm home alone, I like to go out into the rain and just run around, it's one of the only times I can be myself because when it rains everyone else stays inside." she said she didn't know why she was telling Daniel all of this , but she just didn't worry about it when she was around him.
Daniel: Daniel smiled. "That actually sounds fun. It rains a lot in Britain."

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: