Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 11:24 PM   #751
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: Daniel let go of River but took her hands in his, in an attempt to get her attention. "Are you ready to go in there?"

Max: Max went back into the gym, and over to the dummies she had just used. She figured she would have to outsmart them in order to defeat them.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins went onto the computer and began typing. "I'm placing all the dummies on the beginner level."

OOC: Once I turn on the dummies, you control your own.
OOC: I'm super confused here. What do you mean, we control our own? Our powers or the dummies? Can you just out run/out fly them for a certain amount of time or do you actually have to defeat them by fighting? Do they try to fight back?
Old 01-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #752
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
OOC: I'm super confused here. What do you mean, we control our own? Our powers or the dummies? Can you just out run/out fly them for a certain amount of time or do you actually have to defeat them by fighting? Do they try to fight back?
OOC: Like as in you'll control the dummy's actions

Example:

Example Max: While the dummy is confused, Max punches it and pulls out it's wires.

Example Dummy: The dummy falls over knocked out for the third time.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2013, 11:29 PM   #753
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River avoided looking up at Daniel while he held both of her hands and spoke to her. She didn't want him to she her face which would completely reveal that she was not in fact ready. "yeah," she said "I'm ready." she slowly let go of his hands and made her way into the gym taking each step with caution. Her mind was racing what if she got hurt! what if one of her friends got hurt! what if Daniel got hurt!! For some reason thinking about Daniel possibly getting hurt worried her more than if she herself would get hurt. Daniel was the only thing that seemed safe to her, so if Daniel wasn't safe, she didn't know what to think. She slowly took the last few steps and stood in front of her two dummies, she looked around the room one more time and spotted Daniel, he looked much more confident than she was. She gave him a quick nod to let him know that she was in fact ready.
Daniel: Daniel smiled at her. "With any luck, it'll be fun. Let's go." Daniel followed her out, and took a position near the wall. He nodded back at her and flashed a winning smile.

OOC: GTG, Night!
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-20-2013, 11:36 PM   #754
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex smiled,"Well it would be cool if I could use one of the other elements too because Ive never actually used them on purpose. As for your flying and stopping the dummy you could always fly high in the air and fly back kicking the dummie in the back hard getting it down." She heard Professor Collins and smiled,"Thank goodness we're on beginner."

Margo: "Good idea, thanks! I guess just being in the air will give me an advantage in a fight, and this training will teach me how to best use it." Margo looked around, then claimed some dummies no one had used yet. "I'm actually getting kind of excited to try."

Nate: Nate began to think of ways he could beat this dummy. He had only actually worked at developing four of his powers, and none of them came easy. Each one was like training for a marathon, and depending on how hard he had worked at it, the better he was. Being on swim team over the summer, he had developed breathing underwater like a fish, but could only go for three minutes so far. He didn't see how that could help him here. The others he had worked a bit at were climbing (monkey), endurance (whales, who can swim for weeks on end), and strength (gorilla). But none of those felt like superpowers yet, just a really fit human.

OOC: I gotta go, too. Goodnight everybody!
Old 01-21-2013, 09:34 AM   #755
Fairywings

Professor Collins. Professor Collins finshed on the computer and said "And........begin," as the dummies turned on.

Max: As the dummies charged towards her, Max transformed into what looked like a younger version of herself and darted behind them, right out of their grasp. Then she jumped on one of their backs and started fighting.

Daniel: Daniel saw the dummies cometowards him, and he willed himself to teleport. A few seconds later, he was behind them. As they looked around, confused, Daniel teleported again, this time in mid air, and landed feet first on the head of one of the dummies, sending it to the ground, knocked out.

Old 01-21-2013, 10:27 AM   #756
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

River: Once the dummies turned on all of River's fears left her, she just wanted to beat them and be done with this "class". River focused, and cupped her hands together forming a ball of water in her palms. She looked at the Robots an threw the water directly at the knee of one of them, she was hoping the metal would rust making it difficult for the robot to continue after her, she did this multiple times and finally started to see rust form.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #757
Fairywings

Quote:
River: Once the dummies turned on all of River's fears left her, she just wanted to beat them and be done with this "class". River focused, and cupped her hands together forming a ball of water in her palms. She looked at the Robots an threw the water directly at the knee of one of them, she was hoping the metal would rust making it difficult for the robot to continue after her, she did this multiple times and finally started to see rust form.
OOC: I like your signature!

And guys, I'm just going kind of speed through this, because we've probably spent about a week on the first day.

Daniel: Seeing as how this strategy was working, he continued using it in similar ways.

Max: Max kept transforming to confuse her dummies and beat them up, loving the thrill of the fight. Perhaps she would be Army material, just like the rest of her family.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins walked around the room, observing her students, and giving help when needed. Things seemed to be going well. Perhaps there wouldn't be an accident this year like there had been in all the previous years.

Old 01-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #758
disneygirl520

Quote:
OOC: I like your signature!

And guys, I'm just going kind of speed through this, because we've probably spent about a week on the first day.

Daniel: Seeing as how this strategy was working, he continued using it in similar ways.

Max: Max kept transforming to confuse her dummies and beat them up, loving the thrill of the fight. Perhaps she would be Army material, just like the rest of her family.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins walked around the room, observing her students, and giving help when needed. Things seemed to be going well. Perhaps there wouldn't be an accident this year like there had been in all the previous years.
OOC: Thank you so much!!!

River: River continued to rust both of the Robots until they both fell over, she then opened the back of the first robot and threw a ball of water directly at the many wires, this caused the robot to sputter to a stop, she continued and used the same technique on the second robot. She couldn't believe she was doing this, she had never felt so powerful.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #759
Fairywings

Quote:
OOC: Thank you so much!!!

River: River continued to rust both of the Robots until they both fell over, she then opened the back of the first robot and threw a ball of water directly at the many wires, this caused the robot to sputter to a stop, she continued and used the same technique on the second robot. She couldn't believe she was doing this, she had never felt so powerful.
OOC: You're welcome!

And actually it was more than a week, this day began on the fourth.

The next post I'm putting up is the one where Daniel gets stuck in the wall and class ends abruptly, so it'll take a while.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #760
disneygirl520

Quote:
OOC: You're welcome!

And actually it was more than a week, this day began on the fourth.

The next post I'm putting up is the one where Daniel gets stuck in the wall and class ends abruptly, so it'll take a while.
OOC: What do you mean it will take awhile, if it ends abruptly? I completely agree this day has been going on for far to long.

River: after the robots came back up so she could defeat them again River continued to use the same tactics, she knew she could do much more with her powers but she just wasn't ready yet.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:10 AM   #761
Fairywings

Quote:
OOC: What do you mean it will take awhile, if it ends abruptly? I completely agree this day has been going on for far to long.

River: after the robots came back up so she could defeat them again River continued to use the same tactics, she knew she could do much more with her powers but she just wasn't ready yet.
OOC: I meant it will take a few minutes for me to type it up.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:17 AM   #762
disneygirl520

Quote:
OOC: I meant it will take a few minutes for me to type it up.
OOC: oh, okay, sorry I was confused.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #763
Fairywings

Daniel: By this time, Daniel had knocked out one of his dummies three times through his surprise attacks. But the other he'd only knocked out once, and it was getting harder to run. Daniel was a little tired. this might not be P.E., but it definitely made his just as tired, if not more. The dummy had him backed up to a wall. Perhaps if he could teleport over the dummy...........he had to try. He teleported, or "jumped"..........but did not end up where he intended. Several seconds later, he found himself in total darkness. Behind hin was metal, he was completely backed into it. He put his hand up and felt........metal. His eyes widened as he realized where he was. He was in a wall. Again. He isntantly closed his mouth and started breathing through his nose, trying to conserve air.

Max: Max continued fighting, unaware of what had happened to her classmate.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins had gone around the entire room, and seen all of her students getting on well. She stood in the center of the room, and surveyed the area. Suddenly, she noticed Daniel was missing. Shje looked around the room, but didn't see him. She looked back to where he was supposed to be and took her glasses on and off, thinking maybe it was her eyesight. But nope, Daniel still wasn't there. The professor feared se may have jinxed herself. "Where's Daniel?" she asked aloud. She saw as the students looked at her, and then looked around, confused. Clearly they had no idea where he was either. "Turn off all the dummies, now. Zephyr, located Daniel Schaffer. Give me his coordinates."

Zephyr: Zephyr wnt through it's systems and found Daniel's file. It turned it's locater on and searched for him. It didn't take long, the computer found the teenager........in the wall? If a computer could sound confused, this one did as it replied, "Daniel Schaffer is located......in the......wall," and then sputed his coordinates.

Professor Collins: This was not good. If Daniel ran out of air he was dead. The professor moved the the area where Daniel was located, running past the students. "Everyone stand back!" Professor Collins then concentrated on the wall and sent psychic attacks it's way, attempting to break the wall around Daniel to set him free. The students watched as the wall cracked just because Professor Collins was staring at it. Then, when it had cracked enough, that part of the wall completely broke off, and Daniel half stumbled, half fell from the interior of the wall. Professor Collins pulled Daniel to his feets as he gasped for air.

Daniel: He was out of the wall. He was free. He heaved and gasped for air, and then slowly seemed to get his breath back and his breathing slowly started to sound normal again.

Professor Collins: The professor pulled one of Daniel's arms around her shoulder, supporting him. "This class is over boys and girls. Hit the showers, get back in your normal uniforms and go to the library for study hall. Max, go with your classmates, you'll serve your detention on a different day. Zephyr, try to find a way to clean up this mess."

Daniel: As the pair passed River, Daniel reached out to her with his hand. "River...." he mumbled. He wanted her by his side, he didn't want to be left alone.

Max: Max watched all of the commotion, first with horror, and then with mixed feelings. She was upset that Daniel had to go through this, but on the other hand, no detention today! Of course, to keep everyone from hating her, she kept a horrofied face on.

OOC: If you've seen one of the Iron Man movies, or The Avengers movie, think of Zephyr as Professor Collins' Jarvis.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:36 AM   #764
Fairywings

Quote:
OOC: oh, okay, sorry I was confused.
OOC: That's all right.

There, it's finished.

We can either have study hall and then speed through the rest of the afternoon, or we can speed through study hall and get to the rest of the afternoon, or we can speed through everything and then get to dinner. I'll se what people's opinions are before I do any speeding.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:45 AM   #765
disneygirl520

Quote:
Daniel: By this time, Daniel had knocked out one of his dummies three times through his surprise attacks. But the other he'd only knocked out once, and it was getting harder to run. Daniel was a little tired. this might not be P.E., but it definitely made his just as tired, if not more. The dummy had him backed up to a wall. Perhaps if he could teleport over the dummy...........he had to try. He teleported, or "jumped"..........but did not end up where he intended. Several seconds later, he found himself in total darkness. Behind hin was metal, he was completely backed into it. He put his hand up and felt........metal. His eyes widened as he realized where he was. He was in a wall. Again. He isntantly closed his mouth and started breathing through his nose, trying to conserve air.

Max: Max continued fighting, unaware of what had happened to her classmate.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins had gone around the entire room, and seen all of her students getting on well. She stood in the center of the room, and surveyed the area. Suddenly, she noticed Daniel was missing. Shje looked around the room, but didn't see him. She looked back to where he was supposed to be and took her glasses on and off, thinking maybe it was her eyesight. But nope, Daniel still wasn't there. The professor feared se may have jinxed herself. "Where's Daniel?" she asked aloud. She saw as the students looked at her, and then looked around, confused. Clearly they had no idea where he was either. "Turn off all the dummies, now. Zephyr, located Daniel Schaffer. Give me his coordinates."

Zephyr: Zephyr wnt through it's systems and found Daniel's file. It turned it's locater on and searched for him. It didn't take long, the computer found the teenager........in the wall? If a computer could sound confused, this one did as it replied, "Daniel Schaffer is located......in the......wall," and then sputed his coordinates.

Professor Collins: This was not good. If Daniel ran out of air he was dead. The professor moved the the area where Daniel was located, running past the students. "Everyone stand back!" Professor Collins then concentrated on the wall and sent psychic attacks it's way, attempting to break the wall around Daniel to set him free. The students watched as the wall cracked just because Professor Collins was staring at it. Then, when it had cracked enough, that part of the wall completely broke off, and Daniel half stumbled, half fell from the interior of the wall. Professor Collins pulled Daniel to his feets as he gasped for air.

Daniel: He was out of the wall. He was free. He heaved and gasped for air, and then slowly seemed to get his breath back and his breathing slowly started to sound normal again.

Professor Collins: The professor pulled one of Daniel's arms around her shoulder, supporting him. "This class is over boys and girls. Hit the showers, get back in your normal uniforms and go to the library for study hall. Max, go with your classmates, you'll serve your detention on a different day. Zephyr, try to find a way to clean up this mess."

Daniel: As the pair passed River, Daniel reached out to her with his hand. "River...." he mumbled. He wanted her by his side, he didn't want to be left alone.

Max: Max watched all of the commotion, first with horror, and then with mixed feelings. She was upset that Daniel had to go through this, but on the other hand, no detention today! Of course, to keep everyone from hating her, she kept a horrofied face on.

OOC: If you've seen one of the Iron Man movies, or The Avengers movie, think of Zephyr as Professor Collins' Jarvis.
River: River continued to fight until she heard the words "where's Daniel?" she whirled around, not thinking about anything else but Daniel. Before the robots were even shut off she had run at a sprint across the room to where Daniel had been, she stared in disbelief when he really wasn't there. after the computer found him in the wall River wanted to run up to the wall, and do anything she could to save Daniel, but at the professors orders she stood back with the others when Daniel came stumbling out of the wall River gasp "Daniel!" she shouted and ran closer to him tears of relief running down her face, she thought she lost him, she thought he might be gone forever. As he passed her and reached out to her saying her name she knew just what he wanted, it was the same thing she would want. She immediately slid herself under his other arm, and began helping him walk from the gym. She looked at Professor Collins and with all of her courage said "please if you don't mind professor I think he needs me. Can I please come with you?"
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: