Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #631
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex frowned as she left and saw Jack had finished his sandwich as well leaving her by herself. "Oh yay, all alone." She grumbled to herself starting to make her lunch humming a song to herself trying to lift her spirits.
Max: Max ate her sandwich, feeling a little down. But then she reminded herself that she didn't deserve to feel down. She was in trouble, and her secret punishment she'd saved for later was exactly what she deserved. She deserved whatever punishment her father gave. That's how it worked. Max made trouble to rebel, and she suffered the consenquence of her choice. And with people, well, Max couldn't make friends. If she made friends, if she let people in, then they'd find out her secrets, and then they'd find out how she and her father lived, and then they'd disapprove of how her father was raising her, and then they'd call somebody, and then people would come and try to take Max away from her last living relative who cared at all, and the one that was her connection to her mother. Or worse, they'd take away her father. No. Friends, love, all of that could be forsaken gladly if it meant life could continue on the same.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #632
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Margo: Margo was a bit disappointed that they had to leave the moment she got up, but it passed because she knew her power enabled her to do it anytime. It was just that she might not be able to do it again with friends. "You're good at this for your first time. River. It took me a lot of fall, bumbs, and bruises to learn."

Nate: Nate scampered down, passing all the rest of his friends. He jumbed the last few feet, landing smoothly. He then looked up, waiting for the rest to finish. He sat down in the leaves, glancing down at his pants, which were now covered in dirt from the tree. "Hey," Nate yelled up, "Anyone know if we have to do our own laundrey or what?
OOC: I'm home finally

River: "oh, I'm not really any good, it's just I had an amazing teacher." she said looking up at Daniel. She couldn't believe Daniel grabbed her hand when he saw the rainbow, it seemed like such a natural movement like he hadn't thought about it. She didn't want to leave this moment, before he couldn't wait for lunch, but now she wished she could sit in the tree next to Daniel forever.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #633
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: I'm home finally

River: "oh, I'm not really any good, it's just I had an amazing teacher." she said looking up at Daniel. She couldn't believe Daniel grabbed her hand when he saw the rainbow, it seemed like such a natural movement like he hadn't thought about it. She didn't want to leave this moment, before he couldn't wait for lunch, but now she wished she could sit in the tree next to Daniel forever.
OOC: Hey!

Daniel: Daniel smiled modestly. "Oh, it was nothing. I was happy to teach you." He held her hand again as they dropped to the ground, and then let go as he unhooked his blazer from the tree. He brushed it down with his hand and made sure there was no insects or leaves in it before he put it on and said, "Let's head back to the school." He started walking back with his friends, feeling very happy indeed.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:30 PM   #634
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

OOC: Hey!

Daniel: Daniel smiled modestly. "Oh, it was nothing. I was happy to teach you." He held her hand again as they dropped to the ground, and then let go as he unhooked his blazer from the tree. He brushed it down with his hand and made sure there was no insects or leaves in it before he put it on and said, "Let's head back to the school." He started walking back with his friends, feeling very happy indeed.
River: River liked holding hands Daniel, every time they let go she felt strangely sad. Once they were back on the ground she realized just how hungry she was, she walked beside Daniel as they made their way back to the school.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #635
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River liked holding hands Daniel, every time they let go she felt strangely sad. Once they were back on the ground she realized just how hungry she was, she walked beside Daniel as they made their way back to the school.
Daniel: Daniel fell into step beside River as they, Margo and Nate walked out of the woods. "That was fun," he murmured, "I'm glad you came with us today. And I'm glad we went to the woods instead of the beach." He smiled as the four trampled along, it had been a good expedition, and Daniel felt he had made some good friends on this trip.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:40 PM   #636
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Alex: Alex finished making her salad and decided to eat at the kitchen counter instead of the dining room since no one was there she could hold a conversation with. She sat down and quietly started eating her salad instantly feeling a little bit better.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #637
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: Daniel fell into step beside River as they, Margo and Nate walked out of the woods. "That was fun," he murmured, "I'm glad you came with us today. And I'm glad we went to the woods instead of the beach." He smiled as the four trampled along, it had been a good expedition, and Daniel felt he had made some good friends on this trip.
Margo: "Even though I wanted to go to the beach, the woods were lovely." Margo smiled at her three classmates, glad they had taken the trip. She was surprised at how easy it was to make friends, when she was actually trying. "I guess we'll just have to save the beach for another day."

Nate: "Yeah, we do live on this island. There's going to be plenty of time for the beach, the woods, and everywhere in between." Nate began to think aloud about living on an island. "It's quite weird, actually. Living on an island I mean. It's not like we can go down the street to the mall or anything. I like it better than I thought I would."
soccer_mickey is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:45 PM   #638
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel fell into step beside River as they, Margo and Nate walked out of the woods. "That was fun," he murmured, "I'm glad you came with us today. And I'm glad we went to the woods instead of the beach." He smiled as the four trampled along, it had been a good expedition, and Daniel felt he had made some good friends on this trip.
River: "thanks, I'm glad I came with you guys too, and the forest was amazing. If I hadn't seen you guys talking I would have spent the time alone in my room. This was MUCH better wy to spend it."
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:51 PM   #639
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Alex: Alex finished her salad and cleaned her bowl and utensil then sits down with her chin in her hands. She sighs and starts to think about what everyone else is doing without her, they must be having a great time since she isn't there to slow them down.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #640
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex finished making her salad and decided to eat at the kitchen counter instead of the dining room since no one was there she could hold a conversation with. She sat down and quietly started eating her salad instantly feeling a little bit better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: "Even though I wanted to go to the beach, the woods were lovely." Margo smiled at her three classmates, glad they had taken the trip. She was surprised at how easy it was to make friends, when she was actually trying. "I guess we'll just have to save the beach for another day."

Nate: "Yeah, we do live on this island. There's going to be plenty of time for the beach, the woods, and everywhere in between." Nate began to think aloud about living on an island. "It's quite weird, actually. Living on an island I mean. It's not like we can go down the street to the mall or anything. I like it better than I thought I would."
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "thanks, I'm glad I came with you guys too, and the forest was amazing. If I hadn't seen you guys talking I would have spent the time alone in my room. This was MUCH better wy to spend it."
Daniel: "The woods were great. And maybe we'll save the beach for a time when we can go swimming," Daniel replied to Margo. He nodded in agreement with Nate when he mentioned that they had a lot of time to visit places on the island. "I guess it is kind of weird, living on our own private island. We do have to go to the mainland to do a lot of stuff, but at least there's no idiot roaring past the manor on their motorcycle at two in the morning." In his head, he wondered how Professor Collins had even gotten in possession of the island in the first place. "Yeah, I think so too," he replied to River. If there was one bad thing, it would have to be that he hadn't gotten to practice his guitar, but there was hours and hours to do that, and this wa the only time so far that they'd gotten to explore the island. He slipped his hand into River's, it felt right for the moment.

Max: Max ate the sandwich and brushed the crumbs from her hands onto the plate. She quickly cleaned up her place at the table and took the dishes into the kitchen. She put her dishes into the dishwasher and grabbed a cup. She opened the fridge door, looking for apple juice.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #641
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: "The woods were great. And maybe we'll save the beach for a time when we can go swimming," Daniel replied to Margo. He nodded in agreement with Nate when he mentioned that they had a lot of time to visit places on the island. "I guess it is kind of weird, living on our own private island. We do have to go to the mainland to do a lot of stuff, but at least there's no idiot roaring past the manor on their motorcycle at two in the morning." In his head, he wondered how Professor Collins had even gotten in possession of the island in the first place. "Yeah, I think so too," he replied to River. If there was one bad thing, it would have to be that he hadn't gotten to practice his guitar, but there was hours and hours to do that, and this wa the only time so far that they'd gotten to explore the island. He slipped his hand into River's, it felt right for the moment.

Max: Max ate the sandwich and brushed the crumbs from her hands onto the plate. She quickly cleaned up her place at the table and took the dishes into the kitchen. She put her dishes into the dishwasher and grabbed a cup. She opened the fridge door, looking for apple juice.
River: River was glad Daniel was holding her hand again, and this time he didn't seem to be letting go anytime soon. River looked up and saw they were getting close to the school. She took one last glance around at her little group of friends and smiled.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #642
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Alex: Alex kept to herself when Max entered and started drumming her fingers on the counter practicing a beat. She moves her bangs out of her face when she bobs her head too much and her hair falls in her face.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:14 PM   #643
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River was glad Daniel was holding her hand again, and this time he didn't seem to be letting go anytime soon. River looked up and saw they were getting close to the school. She took one last glance around at her little group of friends and smiled.
Daniel: Daniel pointed at a door at the back of the door, his other hand still holding River's. "That looks like the back door into the school. If we get in in a couple of minute, I think we'll be on time." Daniel led them to the back door. He tried the door handle, and then frowned. "Locked. Guess we'll have to go around the front." He was upset, because he was hungry and they might be late for lunch, but he was happy too, because he got to hold River's hand for a little while longer. He had no clue why, but something felt good when he held River's hand.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:15 PM   #644
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

Nate: Nate had gotten quite a bit ahead of the group, now. He walked fast anyways, even when he was not hungry. He glanced back to see Daniel and River holding hands. He was glad River, who had seemed so shy yesterday and earlier today, had already warmed up to the group. Nate opened the doors, and made his way into the dining room. "Hello, Jack." He continued into the kitchen, saying "Hello, Max. Hello, Alex. What're you eating? I'm starving."
soccer_mickey is offline  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #645
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 27,899

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex kept to herself when Max entered and started drumming her fingers on the counter practicing a beat. She moves her bangs out of her face when she bobs her head too much and her hair falls in her face.
Max: Max searched for a little longer before spotting the apple juice. She pulled it out, and then randomly said, accidently slightly louder than she meant, "Want a drink from the fridge?" Max didn't neccessarily want friends, but that didn't mean she couldn't get something for Alex while she was standing at the fridge.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.