Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #466
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

OOC: I'm still here! I can only stay intil like eight, though.

Amelia: Amelia slowly puts her notebook and pencil in her bag. She's glad that class was over, but she's pretty nervous for science. She doesn't really know what to expect. She follows the others into the lab, silently in the back.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #467
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Britt: Britt puts all her notes away from U.S. History and gets ready for Science Lab. She is wondering who she will be partnered with for labs.
Register to remove

Old 01-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #468
I Am What I Am
Pie builds amazing friendships

Gryffindor Girl
Meet Me In The Sandbox
Imagineering!

Location: Currently in the Hufflepuff Common Room, skipping Potions.

Teddy: Finally, science class! Teddy excitedly packed away her history things, almost bouncing in her seat. Penny used to tease her about how excited she'd get for science. But honestly, who could blame her? Science was fascinating and gave her a chance to actually use her (admittidly quite large) intellect.

Lucy: Lucy put away her history book roughly. it's not that she doesn't like science, exactly. She did. (Though she dared anyone to find her somebody who liked science more than Teddy) It's just that Lucy was more of a physical being and sitting in a classroom for hours on end was enough to make her want to scream.

ϟ "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it isn't real?" ϟ

Old 01-05-2013, 08:10 PM   #469
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: History had gone surprisingly well. Apart from the one disruption from Max, Margo had actually enjoyed things. Professor Collins was one of the best teachers Margo had ever had. Everything she said made sense and wasn't so boring. Margo thought about Max's disruption. It didn't make any sense to her. Of course, all schools had the trouble makers, but usually it was someone loud or obnoxious, more like Nate. Not a quiet person like Max. And, she seemed to enjoy getting in trouble. She couldn't make out what she thought about Max. On one hand, she never liked people who disrupted class. But on the other, Margo could tell that Max was different than normal trouble makers. She just couldn't tell how.

Nate: Nate had not taken notes. He never took notes. He stared out the window, half listening to what the professor was saying. Nate knew he would still do well. All he would have to do was reread the textbook because his memory was so good. He found it just as boring as every other class had ever been. The only interesting thing that had happened was the girl laughing. Nate loved it when other people caused trouble. He got all the entertainment out of how the teacher would handle it, without getting in trouble himself.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #470
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: Okay!

Professor Collins: Professor Collins finishes the lesson, and smiles at her students. One class down. They were probably waiting impatiently for Gym class. She hoped they would not be disappointed. But first, Science. Then she would give them a break, and then they would eat lunch. "No homework for this class. On to the lab for science!"

Max: Finally! Out of boring history! At least science was sometimes interesting. Honestly, Max's favorite subjects were all of the elected classes, art, sports, even Theatre. Max was good at theatre, she could just change into whatever she needed to be. That's why her father loved her pwer. He thought she should just change into what he wanted her to be. But Max just wouldn't do that. And so he didn't love her. Those were the thoughts that plagued her as she put her sketchbook in her bag. She would wait until the others had left the room, and then follow after them. She was pretty sure they were hating her right now.

Daniel: Daniel finished his notes and sighed happily. His hand was beginning to cramp. He looked over and smiled at Alex. "My hand was beginning to hurt! Glad there's no homework." He started packing away his things into his backpack. Now that the lesson was over, his mind was back on Max. That was a strange set of circumstances. What was with all of that?
Alex: Alex laughed and put her notebook in her bag neatly putting her pencil behind her ear. "Same with me, I hope the next class won't be so bad with notes or anything." She looked around and saw Max but quickly looked away, she was curious about her but she was also a little intimidated by her. It was probably silly but if she could switch from quiet to class clown what else could she switch too?

Jack: Jack stood up shoving his things in his bag and walked to the next class. He wanted to get this day over with already.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #471
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo gathers her stuff and goes over to Alex. "Hey! I haven't talked to you all morning! What did you think of the first class?"
Old 01-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #472
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Sorry I disappeared, dinner and then spent time with the fam.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins went into the lab and went straight to the projector. As she walked, she said, "I spent last night assigning your lab partners. These will be your lab parters and your seats for the year, unless I feel the need to move you to the front where I can keep an eye on you. What I'm about to put up is a map to find your seat. Naturally, your lab partner is sitting next to you." She put up the paper, which looked kinda like this:

Front of Room

Professor Collins' Desk

1.Maxine & Jack
2.Alexandria & Daniel
3.Lucy & Teddy
4.Nathan & Margo
5.Samantha & Amelia
6.River & Amber
7.Gloria & Jennifer
8.Jonathan & Justin
9.Rebecca & Brittany

"Now, take your seats."

Daniel: Daniel was pretty happy. His lab partner was someone he could get along with. And someone he actually liked spending time with. What luck! Hopefully they'd be able to work together, but he didn't really think that would be a problem. He glanced at Alex to see her reaction, hoping it wouldn't be a bad one.

Max: Max followed the rest out of the classroom and looked at the projector. Great. She would be with Jack, the one student she was actually afraid of. And in the front of the classroom. Max had mixed feelings about that part. Whatever. She had to put on the act in front of the other atudents. Happy, calm, uncarimg. And so she straightened up, and walked to her table, hoping she looked like the image of confidence. She sat down, gave a polite nod to Jack if he acknowledged her, and pulled out her sketchbook from underneath her desk.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Last edited by Fairywings; 01-05-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #473
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Hold on, this diagram thing isn't working.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #474
Fairywings

OOC: Stupid thing isn't working!

Old 01-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #475
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

OOC: I laughed when I saw this, my science teacher does something exactly like it! Also, I think there is an even number... Britt isn't on here yet
Old 01-05-2013, 10:38 PM   #476
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
OOC: I laughed when I saw this, my science teacher does something exactly like it! Also, I think there is an even number... Britt isn't on here yet
OOC: Forgot Britt! Probably because stupid me might've forgot to remind myself! Thanks!

Old 01-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #477
Fairywings

OOC: Okay, so since it's not working, pretend it's like a grid or something (my chem and english teacher does something similar to what I was trying to do) with 1 through 4 at the front four desks(or rectangles), the 5 through 8 at the second row of four, and then 9 the first one on the third row.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:46 PM   #478
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Britt: Britt sees that she is paired with REbecca as lab partners. She hadn't met her yet , but is very excited to meet her and get started.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #479
Fairywings

OOC: I'm pretending everyone's here, but the person who play Rebecca hasn't posted yet. Don't know why, maybe she'll come later, but every single RP I've played, at least one person who signs up doesn't show up. But I like to believe it's not their fault.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:51 PM   #480
I Am What I Am
Pie builds amazing friendships

Gryffindor Girl
Meet Me In The Sandbox
Imagineering!

Location: Currently in the Hufflepuff Common Room, skipping Potions.

Teddy: Teddy skipped happily to her seat, only feeling slightly embarrassed at her actions. Either way, she was incredibly excited to begin. She hadn't had a chance o do anything science related since before she met Lucy.

Lucy: Lucy went and slammed her bag on the table, glaring at the schedule in her hand. If she had to sit in a classroom for much longer she was going to scream. At least Teddy was her lab partner. If Lucy was forced to spend a bunch of time around some kid she didn't know, she was going to be in an even fouler mood.

ooc: yeah, Lucy doesn't really care much for people xD Teddy is apparently her only exception.

ϟ "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it isn't real?" ϟ

Last edited by I Am What I Am; 01-06-2013 at 01:26 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: