Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #436
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Professor Collins: Making her way down the stairs, Professor Collins sends them another telepathic message, saying I'm on my way to the classroom. Please start finshishing up and making your way to the classroom. We'll be starting once I get there. Get yourself a history book, today we'll be starting with U.S. History.
Britt: Britt who is already in the classroom looks around for a U.S. History book. She proceeds to find the books and goes back to the desk she was sitting on.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #437
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Max: Max watched students trickle into the room from her desk in the back. Most she recognized, but none she called out a greeting to. She liked being invisible to the others, or at least that's what she reminded herself she had to like, because if people liked her now, they wouldn't once they saw what she really was: a trouble maker. Imperfect. Broken. She didn't dispute the troble maker, but imperfect and broken were what her father implied she was, and the trouble making was to say no to the labels. So, it was neccessary. But that wouldn't change people's opinions of her.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #438
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Everyone has mysteriously disappeared. Oh well. The game must go on.

All of the students are in the classroom now.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins walked into the room as all of the students were getting books and sitting down in their respective seats. She walked over to her desk and leaned against it, facing the students. "In the classroom, you may sit wherever you wish. However, if I catch you talking too much, I will assign everyone seats. Clear? Good. Now, turn to page 394." Professor Collins pulled dow the projector screen and turned on the projector. She put a powerpoint on the screen, saying, "Please take notes. Come get a journal if you don't have yours. Pens and pencils are in a container next to the journals."

Daniel: Daniel was one of the people who didn't bring their journals. He hadn't known he would need one. He did have a pencil though. As he got up and got one, he heard, You should have been prepared. It took him a minute to realize that was himself, not Professor Collins. Of course, he didn't know if he came to the thought himself or if Professor Collins had suggested it. He got a journal and sat down.

Max: Max pulled out something that looked like a journal from far away from her messenger bag, but it wasn't a journal. It was a sketchbook, with several pages already filled with drawings and comics. But there was still a good bit left, and Max was going to use some of those sheets during class. Max was smrt and a multitasker, she'd listen and remember what was said. It wasn't like she hadn't had U.S. History several times before over the years.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #439
Ditz

Britt: Britt pulled out her journal and a pen and eagerly awaited the first lesson.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #440
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia didn't have a notebook, so she grabbed one, and a pencil, too. She went and sat in a seat in the middle of the classroom, trying to sink as far down as she could.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:33 PM   #441
MickeyisBeast
Some people just don't understand what Mr. Tom Morrow meant to me
I think you need some ICE for that burn!
This is sooo Tinsel

Glojo: Glojo took out her notebook and pencil, but instead of taking notes, she decided it would be fun to read her peer's minds.

1999-Day Trip // 2000-Day Trip // 2002-Day Trip // 2006-Offsite // 2008-Contemporary // 2009-All Star // 2009-Polynesian // 2009-POR
// 2010-Coronado // 2010-Pop Century // 2010-Grand Floridian // 2011-CBR+Polynesian // 2012-Pop Century // 2012-Contemporary

Old 01-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #442
Fairywings

Professor Collins: Professor Collins starts teaching the class about Jamestown, Roanoke, and other first settlements by the English in America. Her lesson is slow enough so students can keep up with the notes, but fast enough so they aren't kept waiting for the next slide. Professor Collins explains a lot of interesting things that people may not have covered in previous classes.

Max: Rather than taking notes, Max is doodling in her sketchbook. She is drawing an outraeous figure, with poofy hair and a gigantic nose. Max knows that she can let out a burst of giggles on command. Now that she's in class, the old Max is coming back. The lesson is going on predictably. As the lesson continues, Max knows more people will be listening or tuning out, both leading to them ignoring Max. Then, Max willl wait for the oppertune moments, and do something to distract people and disrupt class. It works every time. Max is an expert at what she does.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:44 PM   #443
Orreed
Olivia

Samantha: Samantha pulls out her supplies and starts to take notes.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:15 PM   #444
Fairywings

Max: Max knows it instinctively: Right about now is the right time. The other students are focused in, Professor Collins is talking..........and Max makes her move. Max giggles quietly, then lets it get louder until it's very much noticable by the other students and Professor Collins. The giggling to Max is so girly it's cringeworthy, but it works like a charm, which is why she uses it as often as she does. Besides, her doodle really is kinda funny. As she sees the students looking around for the source, Max notices how ironic it is that the other students would have never guess her to be a trouble maker before now, but even on her application it was apparent that she was notorious at her past schools for being a trouble maker.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins did a quick mind sweep to find the giggler. She sighed inwardly as she located the person who turned out to be no other than Maxine. She should have not been surprised, but she had hoped Max would have grown up a little and not returned to her old ways. Glancing down at her desk for a moment, she said, "Perhaps you would like to tell the class what you think is so funny about the pilgrims Miss Patterson?"

Max: Max pulled back on the giggles to a few here and there. She purposely tried and failed to hide a smile as she said, "Nothing Professor Collins."

Professor Collins: Professor Collins knew from that instant that the rest of her day with Maxine would be no better. Perhaps a chat with Miss Patterson after classes would help. She looked straight over her glasses, which were now perched on the bridge of her nose, at Max for a long moment. Samantha would be familiar with this look, Professor Collins had used it often on her more disruptive students. Finally she asked, "May I go back to teaching my class?"

Max: Max could barely supress a grin, both real and acting. "Yes, you may."

Professor Collins: "Thank you," Professor Collins replied dryly, and continued on with the lesson, attempting to get back the focus of her students. She didn't even want to hear Max's thoughts, though she assumed they must be victorius.

Max: Max was happy, it had gone perfectly. Yes, a few more disruptions, and I'll have a detention, and then dearest father will certainly hear of it! Mission number one on it's way to completion, she thought.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #445
Fairywings

OOC: Tommorrow we'll continue from where we left off.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #446
Ditz

Ooc: I won't be on most of the day tomorrow. I am going skiing with my best friend. This will keep Britt out of trouble for the day. haha
Old 01-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #447
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Ooc: I won't be on most of the day tomorrow. I am going skiing with my best friend. This will keep Britt out of trouble for the day. haha
OOC: Have fun! And it certainly will, lol

Old 01-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #448
I Am What I Am
Pie builds amazing friendships

Gryffindor Girl
Meet Me In The Sandbox
Imagineering!

Location: Currently in the Hufflepuff Common Room, skipping Potions.

Teddy: Teddy looked over her shoulder at the disruption, an annoyed look clear upon her face. The lesson had been fascinating and some silly girl wasn't going to ruin it for her.

Lucy: Lucy shot a scowl towards the disruption at the same time Teddy did. Lucy wasn't as much of a student as Teddy was, but still. How rude.

OOC: my involvement is probably going to be limited from now on as I have to prepare to move into my dorm on Monday and then on Tuesday my classes start. I'm still going to try and participate as this is fun

ϟ "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it isn't real?" ϟ

Old 01-04-2013, 11:54 PM   #449
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am What I Am View Post
Teddy: Teddy looked over her shoulder at the disruption, an annoyed look clear upon her face. The lesson had been fascinating and some silly girl wasn't going to ruin it for her.

Lucy: Lucy shot a scowl towards the disruption at the same time Teddy did. Lucy wasn't as much of a student as Teddy was, but still. How rude.

OOC: my involvement is probably going to be limited from now on as I have to prepare to move into my dorm on Monday and then on Tuesday my classes start. I'm still going to try and participate as this is fun
OOC: That's all right. Gotta do what you gotta do. Glad you're enjoying it!

Night!

Old 01-05-2013, 08:09 AM   #450
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia wasn't big on taking notes. This being the first time she was back in school for over six years, she didn't even exactly remember how. So far, though, things were going okay. The lesson was pretty simple and easy to follow. Than came the giggles from the back. She glanced back to see that it was the girl she had followed in here earlier, Max. Huh, she thought, I didn't really see her as the trouble-making type. I thought she was quiet, like me. I guess I'm not the only complicated person here. She then turns back around, focusing on her desk, sort of holding her pencil, pretending like she's taking notes. Amelia's actually grateful for the disturbance. She's grateful for anything that draws attention away from her.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: