Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #3616
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Toby: Toby continued thinking about the project.

River: River smiled, not sure what else to say.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #3617
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex smiled and nodded her head. "I like that. We can use three different weights to test the tornadoe too, I know Jack brought some so I can just borrow any from him."
Daniel: Daniel nodded. "I like where this is going!"
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #3618
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "I like where this is going!"
Alex: Alex laughed slightly and smiled. "Me too! And I was afraid we would end up with no idea because of me."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 06-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #3619
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Alex: Alex laughed slightly and smiled. "Me too! And I was afraid we would end up with no idea because of me."
OOC: Now if we could only get an idea for Max and Jack.....
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 06-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #3620
disneygirl520

Toby: Toby smiled again. He glanced back at Max. He was glad the air had been cleared between them. He knew they couldn't completely start over. But at least they could try. He knew their awkward relationship was both of their faults, he had told her she couldn't handle herself and she had told him he took his life for granted.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #3621
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

OOC: Now if we could only get an idea for Max and Jack.....
OOC: I have an idea but I really stink at science.

Jack: Jack thought for a moment before getting an idea. "Forget the volcanoe. Why don't we do something a lot simpler? Like how the depth of water effects the visibility of a colored ball?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:15 PM   #3622
Fairywings

Quote:
OOC: I have an idea but I really stink at science.

Jack: Jack thought for a moment before getting an idea. "Forget the volcanoe. Why don't we do something a lot simpler? Like how the depth of water effects the visibility of a colored ball?"
OOC: It's better with the nothing that I had.

Max: Max nodded. "That could work. We could even use two or three different colored balls if we wanted to."

Old 06-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #3623
disneygirl520

OOC: haha I'm not used to my two characters interacting.

River: River began taking notes, she was really organized when it came to this. She listened to what Toby was saying and wrote down different things.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:20 PM   #3624
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: Toby smiled again. He glanced back at Max. He was glad the air had been cleared between them. He knew they couldn't completely start over. But at least they could try. He knew their awkward relationship was both of their faults, he had told her she couldn't handle herself and she had told him he took his life for granted.
Max: Max caught Toby looking at her. She smiled, blushed, and turned away. Maybe things could work out between them. Maybe they could be friends. At any rate, he at least didn't seem to hate her like she had previously thought.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:24 PM   #3625
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Max: Max caught Toby looking at her. She smiled, blushed, and turned away. Maybe things could work out between them. Maybe they could be friends. At any rate, he at least didn't seem to hate her like she had previously thought.
Toby: Toby smiled wider. Not receiving a glare from Max was a good sign. Maybe they could get along.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:35 PM   #3626
jessidoll

Quote:

OOC: It's better with the nothing that I had.

Max: Max nodded. "That could work. We could even use two or three different colored balls if we wanted to."
OOC: Lol.

Jack: Jack nodded his head. "That's a good idea. And we could use a few jugs of water to show the different depths."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #3627
Fairywings

Quote:
OOC: Lol.

Jack: Jack nodded his head. "That's a good idea. And we could use a few jugs of water to show the different depths."
Max: "Yeah." she pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and jotted this stuff down. It gave her something else to do other than think about Toby. Gosh, she was such a girl sometimes.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:42 PM   #3628
disneygirl520

Toby:Toby smiled and looked over at River's paper. "So that's about it right, it shouldn't be to hard."

River: River shrugged and smiled "yeah, it actually sounds kind of interesting."
Old 06-12-2013, 11:50 PM   #3629
jessidoll

Quote:

Max: "Yeah." she pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and jotted this stuff down. It gave her something else to do other than think about Toby. Gosh, she was such a girl sometimes.
Alex: Alex looked over her shoulder at Jack and smiled seeing him talking to Max instead of fighting. When he caught her looking again she gave him a thumbs up and corny smile.

Jack: Jack chuckled seeing Alex and sent her her very own dimpled smile of his and a wink before she turned and looked at Toby. Shaking his head he gave his attention back to Max with a small smile still on his lips.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:51 PM   #3630
Fairywings

Max: Max kept working on her project with Jack during the rest of the class, thinking up a few more ideas.

Daniel: Daniel kept working on his project with Alex during the rest of the class, discussing a few things that had to do with the project.

Professor Collins: Finally Professor Collins finished her paper work and saw it was time to go. "All right, class dismissed. Get your gym bags and go to lunch."

OOC: For the new ones, everyone has a personalized red, black and white school gym bag with a red school t-shirt, black gym shorts, and black and red sweatshirt and sweatpants.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: