Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #3586
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: So I couldn't remember who everyone had for lab partners the last time we had science, so I went to my iPad mini (knew it was good I'd put down the list) I realized I had to make some changes for new additions and people who don't really come on anymore. So, here's what I got:

Max and Jack
Alex and Daniel
Nate and Margo
River and Toby
Marcilene and Serefima
Diamond and Ella
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 06-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #3587
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Toby: Toby smiled at Alex "sure, just being nice" he said in a sing songy voice. Then he said "guess we better get to class."

River: River smiled "yeah, we better go".
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-12-2013, 04:11 PM   #3588
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520
Toby: Toby smiled at Alex "sure, just being nice" he said in a sing songy voice. Then he said "guess we better get to class."

River: River smiled "yeah, we better go".
Alex: Alex childishly put her hands on her hips saying," He was just being nice." Hearing the announcement she nodded her head at Toby and started walking to the science lab.

Jack: Jack started towards the next class slowly, easily carrying both his and Alex' s bags.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #3589
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Professor Collins: Professor Collins was sitting at her desk in the lab. She was grateful for the opportunity she had just been given. The students wouldn't understand it, but they didn't have to.

Daniel: Daniel nodded and walked with River into the school, heading straight for the science lab.

Max: Max headed downstairs towards the science lab, walking through her plan.

OOC; I assumed Daniel and River still had their stuff.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 06-12-2013, 04:37 PM   #3590
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
Professor Collins: Professor Collins was sitting at her desk in the lab. She was grateful for the opportunity she had just been given. The students wouldn't understand it, but they didn't have to.

Daniel: Daniel nodded and walked with River into the school, heading straight for the science lab.

Max: Max headed downstairs towards the science lab, walking through her plan.

OOC; I assumed Daniel and River still had their stuff.
Alex: Alex walked to the science lab with Toby. Looking around she smiled seeing Jack walk up to her with her bag. "Thanks for taking my bag, it wasn't a bother was it?"

Jack: Jack shook his head and handed Alex her bag. "Nah, it wasn't a bother. I was happy to do it," He said honestly walking to the science lab.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #3591
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex walked to the science lab with Toby. Looking around she smiled seeing Jack walk up to her with her bag. "Thanks for taking my bag, it wasn't a bother was it?"

Jack: Jack shook his head and handed Alex her bag. "Nah, it wasn't a bother. I was happy to do it," He said honestly walking to the science lab.
Max: Max saw Jack, Toby and Alex and waved at them shyly before walking into the lab.

Daniel: Daniel walked with River to class.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #3592
disneygirl520

River: River walked with Daniel to the science lab making sure they weren't late. She took her seat next to Toby.

Toby: Toby sat down and smiled when River sat.

River: River smiled at Toby and then said quietly "hey, I'm sorry for having Daniel talk to you, I should have just let you figure it out."

Toby: Toby smiled and shrugged "it's okay. You were just trying to help your friend."
Old 06-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #3593
jessidoll

Quote:

Max: Max saw Jack, Toby and Alex and waved at them shyly before walking into the lab.

Daniel: Daniel walked with River to class.
Alex: Alex smiled at Max kindly seeing her wave before wapking into class happily.

Jack: Jack waved once at Max with a small smile seeing her before following Alex.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:13 PM   #3594
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River walked with Daniel to the science lab making sure they weren't late. She took her seat next to Toby.

Toby: Toby sat down and smiled when River sat.

River: River smiled at Toby and then said quietly "hey, I'm sorry for having Daniel talk to you, I should have just let you figure it out."

Toby: Toby smiled and shrugged "it's okay. You were just trying to help your friend."
Daniel: Daniel smiled at Professor Collins as they walked in.

Professor Collins: "Hello everyone, take your seats please."

Daniel: Daniel sat next to Alex, his lab partner. "Hey Alex, nice to see you." He said it in a completely friendly, classmate casual tone, knowing that something was going on with her and Jack and he didn't want to ruin it by upsetting Jack. Not that he thought Jack would get upset, everyone knew Daniel loved River and River loved Daniel, but Daniel decided to take precautions nevertheless.

Max: "Hey Jack," Max said, sitting down next to the older boy. She sat down and immediately began to draw a lion. It was a quick sketch but still good, and when the drawing was finished, she put her signature in the corner like a real artist would: a large M, connected to a large P, and then some scribbles that were supposed to represent the rest of her last name. Underneath the lion's paws she scrawled in her messy handwriting, Thank you. Then she folded it into a paper airplane, and threw it so it successfully landed on Toby's desk. She couldn't tell him in person without it being awkward, so she decided to draw.

Last edited by Fairywings; 06-12-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #3595
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: Daniel sat next to Alex, his lab partner. "Hey Alex, nice to see you." He said it in a completely friendly, classmate casual tone, knowing that something was going on with her and Jack and he didn't want to ruin it by upsetting Jack. Not that he thought Jack would get upset, everyone knew Daniel loved River and River loved Daniel, but Daniel decided to take precautions nevertheless.

Max: "Hey Jack," Max said, sitting down next to the older boy. She sat down and immediately began to draw a lion. It was a quick sketch but still good, and when the drawing was finished, she put her signature in the corner like a real artist would: a large M, connected to a large P, and then some scribbles that were supposed to represent the rest of her last name. Underneath the lion's paws she scrawled in her messy handwriting, Thank you.Then she folded it into a paper airplane, and threw it so it successfully landed on Toby's desk. She couldn't tell him in person without it being awkward, so she decided to draw.
Toby: Toby was looking down when the plane landed on his desk. He heard it fall and looked at it confused. He slowly unfolded it. Seeing the picture and the words his face soften and he smiled. He turned around looking at Max "you're welcome" he mouthed. He was glad for the thank you.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:24 PM   #3596
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: Toby was looking down when the plane landed on his desk. He heard it fall and looked at it confused. He slowly unfolded it. Seeing the picture and the words his face soften and he smiled. He turned around looking at Max "you're welcome" he mouthed. He was glad for the thank you.
Max: Max gave him a big smile, then nodded. She didn't know if he would understand, but to her the nod meant they were even now.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #3597
jessidoll

Quote:

Max: "Hey Jack," Max said, sitting down next to the older boy. She sat down and immediately began to draw a lion. It was a quick sketch but still good, and when the drawing was finished, she put her signature in the corner like a real artist would: a large M, connected to a large P, and then some scribbles that were supposed to represent the rest of her last name. Underneath the lion's paws she scrawled in her messy handwriting, Thank you.Then she folded it into a paper airplane, and threw it so it successfully landed on Toby's desk. She couldn't tell him in person without it being awkward, so she decided to draw.
Alex: Alex strung her bag across the back of her seat and turned smiling to Daniel. "It's nice to see you too Daniel," She said kindly.

Jack: "Hey Max," Jack said dropping his bag on the floor carelessly before turning in his seat facing the front but looked over at Max's drawing. After he watched her throw the paper he turned back to her," That was pretty good."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:33 PM   #3598
Fairywings

Professor Collins: The professor cleared her throat to obtain her students' attention. "Good. Well, I have something else to tell you. For the first time, The Orange County Association of Private and Boarding Schools has invited us to participate in their annual science fair. You will each create a project with your lab partner to present in this science fair. The science fair is in March, so you will have plenty of time. I will give you today's class to start brainstorming ideas, and in two weeks time I want a one page project proposal paper outlining what you chose, what your basic plan is, and your predictions for the results. If you have any questions you may ask." Then Professor Collins went back to her paperwork.

Old 06-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #3599
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex strung her bag across the back of her seat and turned smiling to Daniel. "It's nice to see you too Daniel," She said kindly.

Jack: "Hey Max," Jack said dropping his bag on the floor carelessly before turning in his seat facing the front but looked over at Max's drawing. After he watched her throw the paper he turned back to her," That was pretty good."
Max: Max blushed. "Thanks, I like to draw."

Old 06-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #3600
jessidoll

Quote:
Professor Collins: The professor cleared her throat to obtain her students' attention. "Good. Well, I have something else to tell you. For the first time, The Orange County Association of Private and Boarding Schools has invited us to participate in their annual science fair. You will each create a project with your lab partner to present in this science fair. The science fair is in March, so you will have plenty of time. I will give you today's class to start brainstorming ideas, and in two weeks time I want a one page project proposal paper outlining what you chose, what your basic plan is, and your predictions for the results. If you have any questions you may ask." Then Professor Collins went back to her paperwork.
Jack: Jack shrugged as Max said her thank-you. "No problem," Listening to the professor he sighed," A science fair huh? That's sure to be easy and fun."

Alex: Alex smiled slightly, she had never been in a science fair before and even though it could be hard she was excited to do it. "A science fair, shouldn't be too hard," She said happily.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: