Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #346
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Margo: Margo was glad Alex had changed the subject. She knew that she would tell Alex about her family one day, but she wasn't ready yet. Margo wondered what Alex meant by "I suppose having a family..." It sounded like she didn't have one. As complicated as her family was, she was glad to have one, but she didn't want to talk about families or lack of families. "Oh, you haven't tried being tall! I'm always bumping my head or being asked to grab things off high shelves! I think the world was made for a certain height, and anyone taller or shorter has to adjust." She giggled.
Alex: Alex laughed falling back on her bed, "Yeah I'm always the one asking taller people to get me things off high shelves! I know it must be annoying for them but I can't help it!" Alex giggles a little more and takes a deep breath trying to calm down. She put her hair up in a bun keeping that out of her way and walks into the bathroom grabbing a bobby pin. Alex walks back pinning her bangs up so they won't get in her way, and jumps on her bed crossing her legs. "I swear, my hair can be the most annoying thing ever."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #347
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Britt: I may look short and well actually I am short, but remember I am really quick. giggles
Nate: "Ok, your on! As soon as were actually aloud on the courts. To bad I have pretty much no control over my powers. I guess that's good for you, though, puts us on the same level!" He laughed, to show that it was a joke. People sometimes took his jokes as insults, and got really mad. He wished he hadn't said it at all. "You know, it's going to be really interesting to play sports when we all get control over our powers. It'll be kind of like super extreme sports!"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #348
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Daniel: I've never played school sports or done much sports in general. Always thought I'd lose control of my abilities. I might just be a teleporter, so losing control might not be so bad, but it would be kind of awkward if, say, my whole body didn't teleport in one piece, or if I teleported into the wall -which sadly I know this is actually possible for me to do- or into the floor. Even if it didn't go wrong, when I teleport there's a loud bang and a cloud of smoke. So, I don't really do sports. Wanted to, but my porting isn't exactly-" Daniel then loses control of his abilities and teleports five feet away. "-under my control." He walks back over to the group, highly embarressed.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-03-2013, 10:31 PM   #349
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex laughed falling back on her bed, "Yeah I'm always the one asking taller people to get me things off high shelves! I know it must be annoying for them but I can't help it!" Alex giggles a little more and takes a deep breath trying to calm down. She put her hair up in a bun keeping that out of her way and walks into the bathroom grabbing a bobby pin. Alex walks back pinning her bangs up so they won't get in her way, and jumps on her bed crossing her legs. "I swear, my hair can be the most annoying thing ever."
Margo: Margo laughed. "I understand about the hair. I used to try to control mine, but now I've just given up. If it doesn't look like a bird decided to live in it by the end of the day, I call it a success!"
Old 01-03-2013, 10:32 PM   #350
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: "Ok, your on! As soon as were actually aloud on the courts. To bad I have pretty much no control over my powers. I guess that's good for you, though, puts us on the same level!" He laughed, to show that it was a joke. People sometimes took his jokes as insults, and got really mad. He wished he hadn't said it at all. "You know, it's going to be really interesting to play sports when we all get control over our powers. It'll be kind of like super extreme sports!"
Britt: "Can't wait to hit the courts and enjoy some good competition."

Ooc: Time for me to get in the shower and get ready for bed and for school tomorrow. Blah
Old 01-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #351
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: I've never played school sports or done much sports in general. Always thought I'd lose control of my abilities. I might just be a teleporter, so losing control might not be so bad, but it would be kind of awkward if, say, my whole body didn't teleport in one piece, or if I teleported into the wall -which sadly I know this is actually possible for me to do- or into the floor. Even if it didn't go wrong, when I teleport there's a loud bang and a cloud of smoke. So, I don't really do sports. Wanted to, but my porting isn't exactly-" Daniel then loses control of his abilities and teleports five feet away. "-under my control." He walks back over to the group, highly embarressed.
Nate: Nate laughs, thinking that Daniel teleported on purpose as a joke. "That's so cool, dude! Don't worry, I have zero control over my powers. Does it, um, like, hurt when it goes wrong?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:38 PM   #352
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Margo: Margo laughed. "I understand about the hair. I used to try to control mine, but now I've just given up. If it doesn't look like a bird decided to live in it by the end of the day, I call it a success!"
Alex: Alex laughs and nods understanding,"Mine doesn't get frizzy or anything, it's just everywhere! Everytime I do something it's always in my eyes or something." She shakes her head in fake dissapointment and ends up laughing. "I don't think I've ever laughed so much, sorry if it's annoying." She blushed a bit embarrased at herself and twirls a piece of hair that had fallen with her pointer finger.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #353
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex laughs and nods understanding,"Mine doesn't get frizzy or anything, it's just everywhere! Everytime I do something it's always in my eyes or something." She shakes her head in fake dissapointment and ends up laughing. "I don't think I've ever laughed so much, sorry if it's annoying." She blushed a bit embarrased at herself and twirls a piece of hair that had fallen with her pointer finger.
Margo: "It's fine. I'm laughing a lot more here than anywhere else, too. There's something about this place that just seems so..." She paused, trying to find the right word. "Happy." It wasn't the right word, but it was the only one she could think of. "I hope it lasts."
"I think I'm going to go to bed. It's been a long day, and I want to be well rested for whatever happens tomorrow. I have a lot to think about, too. Goodnight!" Margo settled into her bed (much for comfortable than the dirty mattress on the floor at home) feeling happy. Despite her worries, she could tell she was going to love this place.

OOC: I have to go. Goodnight everyone!
Old 01-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #354
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Nate: Nate laughs, thinking that Daniel teleported on purpose as a joke. "That's so cool, dude! Don't worry, I have zero control over my powers. Does it, um, like, hurt when it goes wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Britt: "Can't wait to hit the courts and enjoy some good competition."

Ooc: Time for me to get in the shower and get ready for bed and for school tomorrow. Blah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: Night Sam! (Not my character but Ditz, this is going to be fun XD)

Samantha: Samantha was a little upset at Nate, did he think is was a joke. Oh wait, he did. "Don't worry Daniel. There's so much to do here other than sports. Plus, it's incredible how you'll learn how to control your powers."
Old 01-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #355
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

River: River could hear all of the conversations going on around her, talking about sports, their powers, and hair. She was horrible at sports, and Never actually played on a time, and certainly never for fun, she had never even told anyone about her powers, and her hair was so straight that all it did was lie their no matter what she did with it. Even though she didn't think she could really join any of these conversations she made her way out of her room and toward the other kids.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:49 PM   #356
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Good night!

Max: Max watched everything from her dark corner. Why couldn't she be like them? Happy, able to make friends, able to have fun and joke around. But Max knew she couldn't have that life. No one wanted her to have that life, and once people saw how she acted in class, they usually didn't like her. Other students had never sought out her company before. And she had to act the way she did in class, so Max expected to be friendless her entire life. Why did she have to be the cursed one?
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 01-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #357
jessidoll

Quote:

Margo: "It's fine. I'm laughing a lot more here than anywhere else, too. There's something about this place that just seems so..." She paused, trying to find the right word. "Happy." It wasn't the right word, but it was the only one she could think of. "I hope it lasts."
"I think I'm going to go to bed. It's been a long day, and I want to be well rested for whatever happens tomorrow. I have a lot to thing about, too. Goodnight!" Margo settled into her bed (much for comfortable than the dirty mattress on the floor at home) feeling happy. Despite her worries, she could tell she was going to love this place.

OOC: I have to go. Goodnight everyone!
Alex: Alex nodded," Same here girly." She runs to her closet and grabs her pajamas,quickly changing in the bathroom humming an old tune. She hops in to bed and sighs at the warmth,"Night Mar!" Soon she relaxed and fell asleep.

Ooc: Same here, darn school. Be on tomorrow!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #358
Fairywings

Quote:
Daniel: "It just did go wrong. Oh, you mean when that bad stuff happens? Yeah, a whole lot. The wall sucks, but it's not as bad as the limbs. One time my right leg didn't teleport with the rest of my body. I thought I was gonna die."

Old 01-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #359
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: "It just did go wrong. Oh, you mean when that bad stuff happens? Yeah, a whole lot. The wall sucks, but it's not as bad as the limbs. One time my right leg didn't teleport with the rest of my body. I thought I was gonna die."
River: River approached the boys slowly, she was tired of being alone but wasn't sure how to join the conversation, she was hoping one of the boys would notice her coming towards then.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:00 PM   #360
Fairywings

OOC: Bye everyone!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: