Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #3541
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex grinned before shaking her head. "Oh if thats the case then I think you could get a D? Maybe a low C," She said pretending to think.
Toby: Toby laughed "I got this" he said. He was good at taking tests and quizzes. And he really had been listening to most of what the professor was saying even if he hadn't been writing it down.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #3542
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

Toby: Toby laughed "I got this" he said. He was good at taking tests and quizzes. And he really had been listening to most of what the professor was saying even if he hadn't been writing it down.
Alex: "If you're so sure about that you should help your dear sister not fail miserably at the quiz," Alex said shaking her head. She normally paid attention to her class but she was far too tired and bored to pay full attention to the Professor.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-11-2013, 09:56 PM   #3543
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: "If you're so sure about that you should help your dear sister not fail miserably at the quiz," Alex said shaking her head. She normally paid attention to her class but she was far too tired and bored to pay full attention to the Professor.
Toby: Toby smiled "of course" he answered simply. Alex was the only person he had ever helped with classes. He didn't know why, but he didn't like people knowing he was smart. But Alex was his sister and it was different.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #3544
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Max: Max walked off, going upstairs. She went up and up, letting her mind wander as she walked, not paying a drop of attention to where she was going. She barely even noticed when she walked into her dorm room, opened the window, and climbed onto the roof until she was sitting calmly on the roof.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 06-11-2013, 10:15 PM   #3545
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled "of course" he answered simply. Alex was the only person he had ever helped with classes. He didn't know why, but he didn't like people knowing he was smart. But Alex was his sister and it was different.
Alex: Alex grinned at Toby. "Thanks so much Toby," She said happily.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #3546
disneygirl520

River: River smiled up at Daniel again. She still couldn't believe that he loved her. She didn't understand what he saw in her when he was so amazing. She wanted to see herself the way Daniel saw her, she had gained a lot of confidence since coming to this school, but she still had trouble seeing herself as beautiful or special.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:23 PM   #3547
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned at Toby. "Thanks so much Toby," She said happily.
Toby: "you're welcome" he said with a smile. Then he said "I forgot my science book in my room, I better go get that" he added looking at Alex "wanna come?" he asked secretly hoping she would say yes.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #3548
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River smiled up at Daniel again. She still couldn't believe that he loved her. She didn't understand what he saw in her when he was so amazing. She wanted to see herself the way Daniel saw her, she had gained a lot of confidence since coming to this school, but she still had trouble seeing herself as beautiful or special.
Daniel: It took Daniel a minute to notice River was looking at him. He grinned at her. "Am I that good looking that you can't take your eyes off me?" he teased. Squeezing her hand, he added, "Seriously though, what are you thinking about?"
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 06-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #3549
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: It took Daniel a minute to notice River was looking at him. He grinned at her. "Am I that good looking that you can't take your eyes off me?" he teased. Squeezing her hand, he added, "Seriously though, what are you thinking about?"
River: River looked down slightly embarrassed to have been caught. "yeah, that's it" she said smiling. Then she said "really, I was just trying to figure out why someone like you would like someone like me" she regretted saying immediately.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #3550
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: "you're welcome" he said with a smile. Then he said "I forgot my science book in my room, I better go get that" he added looking at Alex "wanna come?" he asked secretly hoping she would say yes.
Alex: Alex shrugged her shoulders before saying," Sure." She started walking only to be brought into a one armed hug.

Jack: Jack smiled as he hugged Alex and pulled away taking her bag from her shoulder. "I'll hold this for you until I see you next," He said kindly watching Alex look down with a bright blush muttering a thank you. Alex walked up to Toby ready to go still blushing making Jack chuckle.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #3551
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex shrugged her shoulders before saying," Sure." She started walking only to be brought into a one armed hug.

Jack: Jack smiled as he hugged Alex and pulled away taking her bag from her shoulder. "I'll hold this for you until I see you next," He said kindly watching Alex look down with a bright blush muttering a thank you. Alex walked up to Toby ready to go still blushing making Jack chuckle.
Toby: Toby paused watching as Jack took Alex's bag. He tried to not let him bother him. I mean really, he was being nice. But sometimes it just got to be to much. Once they had made it inside Toby said "so, what kept you up all night?" he couldn't help his curiosity.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #3552
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby paused watching as Jack took Alex's bag. He tried to not let him bother him. I mean really, he was being nice. But sometimes it just got to be to much. Once they had made it inside Toby said "so, what kept you up all night?" he couldn't help his curiosity.
Alex: Alex sighed as they walked inside and looked at a wall away from Toby. "Really bad nightmare," She said emotionlessly.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:41 PM   #3553
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex sighed as they walked inside and looked at a wall away from Toby. "Really bad nightmare," She said emotionlessly.
Toby: "oh" Toby said, "don't feel like you have to or anything, but you can tell me about it if you want. I'm a good listener" he shrugged.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #3554
Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel looked at River confused, tilting his head slightly like a dog. "What do you mean, why would someone like me like someone like you? Why wouldn't I like you? You're smart, beautiful, kind, loyal, and brave. What else could I want? I don't want some supermodel or starlet off a magazine cover. I just want you. You're perfect. Well, technically perfect is an illusion and no one's perfect, everyone has flaws, but to me, you're as close as you can get. It's more like why would an amazing girl like you want someone average like me?"

Old 06-11-2013, 10:51 PM   #3555
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: Daniel looked at River confused, tilting his head slightly like a dog. "What do you mean, why would someone like me like someone like you? Why wouldn't I like you? You're smart, beautiful, kind, loyal, and brave. What else could I want? I don't want some supermodel or starlet off a magazine cover. I just want you. You're perfect. Well, technically perfect is an illusion and no one's perfect, everyone has flaws, but to me, you're as close as you can get. It's more like why would an amazing girl like you want someone average like me?"
River: River looked down, she felt a little guilty for saying anything. She didn't want Daniel to think he was fishing for compliments when she really wasn't. When he had finished she looked up at him "thank you" she said for all of the compliments then she said "I just have trouble seeing myself that way." She smiled and added "and Daniel you are far from average. You are the most amazing person I have ever met."
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: