Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #331
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Margo: Margo was thankful Alex wasn't angry. And she had called her Mar! Margo had never been close enough to anyone for them to give her a nickname. Suddenly, Margo felt the need to tell Alex about her own powers, even though she hadn't asked. She had never actually talked to anyone about them. "That's cool! Mine is kind of hard to explain. I can control gravity. So I can trap others and allow myself to fly. Stuff like that." Margo felt a weight being lifted off her shoulders. It wasn't a secret anymore. Everyone here accepted it. It felt amazing!
Alex: Alex grinned," Are you serious? That is a really wicked power! Thanks for telling me, I know for some people it's hard to talk about their powers." Alex looks around the room once more and smiled again,"You know? I don't think I've ever been so happy to be living somewhere, I didn't think I'd fall in love with this place so quick."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #332
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Sam: Samantha was thrilled, she loved meeting new people. "Hi Nate! Nice to meet you. Thanks Britt! Daniel, not really. I like that is always someone to talk to. But honestly, I don't get bored easily. If you give me my laptop, I'm occupied all day. Plus, the library and sports stuff are nice. I'm not great, but I love competing."
Nate: "I'm the opposite. I get bored really really fast. The only thing that cures it is competing, so I guess we'll be going head to head often." He laughed.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #333
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: "I'm the opposite. I get bored really really fast. The only thing that cures it is competing, so I guess we'll be going head to head often." He laughed.
Britt(Overhearing Nate) "Can I get in on some of this head to head action?" I don't expect you guys to play soft because I am a girl.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:58 PM   #334
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex grinned," Are you serious? That is a really wicked power! Thanks for telling me, I know for some people it's hard to talk about their powers." Alex looks around the room once more and smiled again,"You know? I don't think I've ever been so happy to be living somewhere, I didn't think I'd fall in love with this place so quick."
Margo: Margo knew she would feel the same way if it weren't for her family. She just couldn't shake the feeling that she had abandoned them when they needed it most. Don't worry, she told herself, you left them in good hands. Aunt June will take care of them. This is what's best for everyone, including me. She couldn't say that all outload, though. It barely made sense in her head. "I guess. I mean, I love it here, but it's complicated."
Old 01-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #335
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Britt:"Samantha are you as excited as me to learn more about your power?"
Quote:
Quote:
Britt(Overhearing Nate) "Can I get in on some of this head to head action?" I don't expect you guys to play soft because I am a girl.
Sam:
To Britt: "Well, this is my fourth year here, so I know a lot about it, but there is always more to learn."
To Nate: "Oh your going down Nate!" She said smiling and laughing. "And yeah, you better not treat us girls any less when playing."
Old 01-03-2013, 09:01 PM   #336
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Sam: Samantha was thrilled, she loved meeting new people. "Hi Nate! Nice to meet you. Thanks Britt! Daniel, not really. I like that is always someone to talk to. But honestly, I don't get bored easily. If you give me my laptop, I'm occupied all day. Plus, the library and sports stuff are nice. I'm not great, but I love competing."
Daniel: Daniel nods thoughtfully. "This place does seem like a place where you wouldn't exactly be bored."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-03-2013, 09:01 PM   #337
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Nate: "Sure! We actually have a descent basketball game going now, if you, me, Sam, and Jack all play. I wonder what other games we can get together? And don't worry, even when I try to go easy on people, it doesn't work. I'm just way too competitive."
Old 01-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #338
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Margo: Margo knew she would feel the same way if it weren't for her family. She just couldn't shake the feeling that she had abandoned them when they needed it most. Don't worry, she told herself, you left them in good hands. Aunt June will take care of them. This is what's best for everyone, including me. She couldn't say that all outload, though. It barely made sense in her head. "I guess. I mean, I love it here, but it's complicated."
Alex: Alex gave her a nod and small smile,"I suppose having a family makes it difficult to stay here huh? Away from them?" Alex shook her head, she shouldn't try to make her feel bad! She stood up stretching, and says randomly," It stinks being short."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #339
Ditz

Quote:
Nate: "Sure! We actually have a descent basketball game going now, if you, me, Sam, and Jack all play. I wonder what other games we can get together? And don't worry, even when I try to go easy on people, it doesn't work. I'm just way too competitive."
Britt: Good because I didn't tell you about my other power of being able to hit 3 pointers at will. Britt Giggles as she was joking.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #340
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: Daniel nods thoughtfully. "This place does seem like a place where you wouldn't exactly be bored."
Quote:

Sam: Sam laughed. "That's for sure! It's never boring around here, especially last night. Other than me and this one junior who sadly could not come back this year it was just seniors! They where crazy. They knew how to control their powers well and it made a lot of fun. OK, good Nate. Playing sports as a school is a lot of fun. My personal favorite is capture the flag." She laughed again at Britt's joke. Today was great.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #341
Ditz

Quote:

Sam: Sam laughed. "That's for sure! It's never boring around here, especially last night. Other than me and this one junior who sadly could not come back this year it was just seniors! They where crazy. They knew how to control their powers well and it made a lot of fun. OK, good Nate. Playing sports as a school is a lot of fun. My personal favorite is capture the flag." She laughed again at Britt's joke. Today was great.
Britt:I am really good at capture the fflag especially when I use my lightening fast speed powers. haha
Old 01-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #342
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex gave her a nod and small smile,"I suppose having a family makes it difficult to stay here huh? Away from them?" Alex shook her head, she shouldn't try to make her feel bad! She stood up stretching, and says randomly," It stinks being short."
Margo: Margo was glad Alex had changed the subject. She knew that she would tell Alex about her family one day, but she wasn't ready yet. Margo wondered what Alex meant by "I suppose having a family..." It sounded like she didn't have one. As complicated as her family was, she was glad to have one, but she didn't want to talk about families or lack of families. "Oh, you haven't tried being tall! I'm always bumping my head or being asked to grab things off high shelves! I think the world was made for a certain height, and anyone taller or shorter has to adjust." She giggled.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #343
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Britt: Good because I didn't tell you about my other power of being able to hit 3 pointers at will. Britt Giggles as she was joking.
Nate: Nate laughed at the joke, along with Sam. " And I thought I was going to have to go easy on you. I should really be practicing day and night to have a fighting chance!"
Old 01-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #344
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:

Daniel: "Wow. How big was the group? And is capture the flag even a sport? I thought it was always just a game."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #345
Ditz

Quote:
Nate: Nate laughed at the joke, along with Sam. " And I thought I was going to have to go easy on you. I should really be practicing day and night to have a fighting chance!"
Britt: I may look short and well actually I am short, but remember I am really quick. giggles

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: