Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #286
Orreed
Olivia

OOC: Do they have to make their own food or do they get served meals?

Samantha: Samantha was happy everyone was arriving up, she was anxious to talk to all the new students. First she ran down to get her uniform. She loved uniforms. It was nice not to stress out about outfits.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #287
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Britt: Instead of breaking the rules on her first day Britt decides to just dribble the basketball in the dorm hallway.
Nate: Nate began to rip open one of his four envelopes when he heard the sound of a basketball bouncing outside. He would have recognized it anywhere. He jumped to his feet to see what was happening. "Hi! I'm Nate. Do you play basketball?"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-03-2013, 07:36 PM   #288
Orreed
Olivia

Samantha: Samantha wondered if she was the only one alone. She decided to grab her phone and sit in the common room. Maybe if anyone was alone they'd decide to visit her. Or if they didn't seem busy she'd say hello.

Last edited by Orreed; 01-03-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:40 PM   #289
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate began to rip open one of his four envelopes when he heard the sound of a basketball bouncing outside. He would have recognized it anywhere. He jumped to his feet to see what was happening. "Hi! I'm Nate. Do you play basketball?"
Britt: She turns to Nate and says, " Yes I play, I may be a little vertically challenged but I do alright." My favorite sport is Gymnastics."
Old 01-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #290
Ditz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Samantha: Samantha wondered if she was the only one alone. She decided to grab her phone and sit in the common room. Maybe if anyone was alone they'd decide to visit her.
Ooc: It is weird to see a character with my real name Samantha.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:43 PM   #291
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Ooc: It is weird to see a character with my real name Samantha.
OOC: I understand that feeling, it can get confusing. I love the name Samantha
Old 01-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #292
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Britt: She turns to Nate and says, " Yes I play, I may be a little vertically challenged but I do alright." My favorite sport is Gymnastics."
Nate: "That's great! I play just about every sport, but my favorites are basketball and soccer. I've never tried gymnastics, but I don't think I'd be too good at it. I am the least flexible person I know. I've been asking around, and so far Jack's the only other person who plays a sport. He plays basketball, too. One more person and we could get a pretty good game going.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #293
Ditz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
OOC: I understand that feeling, it can get confusing. I love the name Samantha
Ooc:I also like my name. Most people call me Sam though.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:49 PM   #294
Ditz

Quote:
Nate: "That's great! I play just about every sport, but my favorites are basketball and soccer. I've never tried gymnastics, but I don't think I'd be too good at it. I am the least flexible person I know. I've been asking around, and so far Jack's the only other person who plays a sport. He plays basketball, too. One more person and we could get a pretty good game going.
Britt:I also play soccer. On my rec league I was a striker. I was hoping they would have a team here.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #295
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Britt:I also play soccer. On my rec league I was a striker. I was hoping they would have a team here.
Nate: "Yeah, me too. I asked the professor, and she said we sometimes play in gym, but their aren't any teams. At least there's a gym to practice and play in. Do you know when were allowed to use it? Or is only open during class?
Old 01-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #296
Ditz

Quote:
Nate: "Yeah, me too. I asked the professor, and she said we sometimes play in gym, but their aren't any teams. At least there's a gym to practice and play in. Do you know when were allowed to use it? Or is only open during class?
Britt:" I think it is locked up now, but I am hoping on the weekends and free times it will be able to be used."
Old 01-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #297
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Britt:" I think it is locked up now, but I am hoping on the weekends and free times it will be able to be used."
Nate: "Me too. I've got to go finish unpacking, but it was nice meeting you." Nate returned to his room and read all the letters he had left sprawled across his bed. They all said basically the same thing: We love you, Nate. We miss you, Nate. We wish you didn't have to leave us, Nate. It was for your own good, Nate. Instead of making him feel better, the letters made Nate feel mad. If you love me so much why'd you send me to a boarding school all the way across the country?
Old 01-03-2013, 08:14 PM   #298
Ditz

Quote:
Nate: "Me too. I've got to go finish unpacking, but it was nice meeting you." Nate returned to his room and read all the letters he had left sprawled across his bed. They all said basically the same thing: We love you, Nate. We miss you, Nate. We wish you didn't have to leave us, Nate. It was for your own good, Nate. Instead of making him feel better, the letters made Nate feel mad. If you love me so much why'd you send me to a boarding school all the way across the country?
Britt:" Nice to meet you to Nate. Hope we can battle it out on the basketball court one of these days." Britt then continues to dribble the basketball down the hallway.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:29 PM   #299
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Margo: Margo had been at the back of the pack of kids, so was one of the last to find her room. She was glad she had Alex as a roommate. At least they had talked and gotten along. Margo walks into the room, smiling at Alex. "Hello again." She sets her suitcase on the bed and begins to unpack her few belongings.

Nate: Nate was glad he had his own room, just like at home. He found it and began to unpack. He threw all his clothes in drawers, not even bothering to fold them. Not so bad thing about boarding school number two: I don't have a mother yelling at me to pick up my clothes and clean my room and comb my hair.
Alex: Alex walked out and smiled at Margo,"Hey roomie." She walks over and sits on the corner of her own bed putting her long hair in a ponytail hoping to keep it in hand.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #300
Orreed
Olivia

Samantha: Samantha heard a gribble in the hall. Her curiousity led her to follow it. She saw a girl dribbling a basketball and decided to say hello. "Hi! My name is Samantha."
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: