Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #2926
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex huffed with a dark blush covering her face. "If your parents meet me and I'm blushing I'm going to kill Jack," She muttered to him before leaving her hair alone.
Toby: "murder seems extreme" he said with a wink. Then added again "you'll be fine."
Old 06-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #2927
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "murder seems extreme" he said with a wink. Then added again "you'll be fine."
Alex: Alex let out a nervous laugh before taking a deep breath. "Alright, I'll be fine. I just have to remember not to fall, kill Jack, or drop anything in me. Sounds easy enough," She said looking around at everyone else wanting to know if they were nervous as well.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #2928
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate waited impatiently, tapping his foot against the ground. He was actually pretty excited to see his parents and sisters. He hadn't realized he had actually missed any of them, but whatever the case, he was glad they were all going to be here soon.

Margo: Margo had already come to terms with the fact that her mother, and more importantly, her siblings, couldn't come because plane tickets were so expensive. So, she was just trying to enjoy the night anyway.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #2929
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Jack: Jack stood with his hands in his pockets waiting for the other families to arrive. He knew his mother and father weren't coming for a fact but earlier he had hoped his brothers or even only one of them would come. But now that the time had come Jack knew no one would come for him, he hasn't spoken to his brothers in years.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:15 PM   #2930
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Jack: Jack stood with his hands in his pockets waiting for the other families to arrive. He knew his mother and father weren't coming for a fact but earlier he had hoped his brothers or even only one of them would come. But now that the time had come Jack knew no one would come for him, he hasn't spoken to his brothers in years.
Toby: Toby put his arm around Alex holding her close. He looked around the room at all of the students nervous faces.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #2931
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Daniel: As he heard the adults beginning to come up the lawn towards the open doors, Daniel gently let go of River, wished her a good time, told her he'd see her later, and began to head towards the doors to get closer.

Meanwhile, the adults began entering the building.

Max: Max stood nervously, waiting for her father. Then she spotted him, and immediately stood at attention.

Lt. Patterson: "At ease, Soldier," he said coolly as he approached her. He was not happy with Maxine at all. At least some discipline was instilled. It was a pity really, that Maxine was like this. She always behaved for Sarah. The lieutenant proudly but casually wore his army green suit, adorned with his various ribbons and medals that showed his rank.

Max: Max's body relaxed, but not her mind. Max was five foot, and her dad was six foot, so she was dwarfed by him. This would be a long night.

Daniel: Daniel looked around for a familiar face. Then he spotted his mother, blond haired and green eyed. He smiled, walked over an hugged her. "Hey Mom!"

Mrs. Schaffer: Mrs. Schaffer was looking for her youngest son when she spotted him walking confidently towards her. He looked good, happy, better than he had been in a long time. As he hugged her, she smiled. "Hello Daniel. You look good, how are you? That tan is very enviable."

Daniel: Daniel grinned. "Well, that's what happens when you live on an island."

Peter: Peter, red haired and blue eyed, popped up behind Daniel. He swung an arm around his neck and gave his youngest brother a noogie. "Hey Dan! Long time no see!"

James: James, the image of their mother, made Peter release Daniel, only to put him in a death grip. "Danny! Father's Bloody Laptop, you look amazing!"

Daniel: Daniel was very much surprised, but smiled. "Pete, James! What are you doing here? James, you've picked up quite the Australian accent!"

Peter: "Well, when I heard we were on the same continent, I had to come see you."

James: "Thanks," James said with a smile that clearly runs in the family.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 06-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #2932
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby put his arm around Alex holding her close. He looked around the room at all of the students nervous faces.
Alex: Alex sighed as Toby put his arm around her relaxing slightly, but still waited anxiously for the parents to walk in. She looked around the room and sent an encouraging smile to Jack when she found him looking at her and to anyone else who looked nervous.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #2933
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Daniel: As he heard the adults beginning to come up the lawn towards the open doors, Daniel gently let go of River, wished her a good time, told her he'd see her later, and began to head towards the doors to get closer.

Meanwhile, the adults began entering the building.

Max: Max stood nervously, waiting for her father. Then she spotted him, and immediately stood at attention.

Lt. Patterson: "At ease, Soldier," he said coolly as he approached her. He was not happy with Maxine at all. At least some discipline was instilled. It was a pity really, that Maxine was like this. She always behaved for Sarah. The lieutenant proudly but casually wore his army green suit, adorned with his various ribbons and medals that showed his rank.

Max: Max's body relaxed, but not her mind. Max was five foot, and her dad was six foot, so she was dwarfed by him. This would be a long night.

Daniel: Daniel looked around for a familiar face. Then he spotted his mother, blond haired and green eyed. He smiled, walked over an hugged her. "Hey Mom!"

Mrs. Schaffer: Mrs. Schaffer was looking for her youngest son when she spotted him walking confidently towards her. He looked good, happy, better than he had been in a long time. As he hugged her, she smiled. "Hello Daniel. You look good, how are you? That tan is very enviable."

Daniel: Daniel grinned. "Well, that's what happens when you live on an island."

Peter: Peter, red haired and blue eyed, popped up behind Daniel. He swung an arm around his neck and gave his youngest brother a noogie. "Hey Dan! Long time no see!"

James: James, the image of their mother, made Peter release Daniel, only to put him in a death grip. "Danny! Father's Bloody Laptop, you look amazing!"

Daniel: Daniel was very much surprised, but smiled. "Pete, James! What are you doing here? James, you've picked up quite the Australian accent!"

Peter: "Well, when I heard we were on the same continent, I had to come see you."

James: "Thanks," James said with a smile that clearly runs in the family.
Alex: Alex watched Daniel let go of River to see his family and smiled. It was nice seeing her friend be with his family after being at the school and laughed slightly seeing his brother give him a noogie but quickly tried to hide it.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:26 PM   #2934
jessidoll

Jack: Jack watched Max and her father meet and frowned, shouldn't they be hugging? Saying how much they missed each other? Her father shouldn't be treating her like a soldier, that's his daughter. Jack shook his head watching the pair.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #2935
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate finally caught sight of his family and ran out to meet them. They all embraced in a big hug.

Mr. Palmer: After the hug had broken up, Nate's dad held him at arms length and smiled at his son. "Well, kid, looking good. I think you've grown."

Mrs. Palmer: Nate's mom ran her fingers though Nate's hair, saying, "His hair's grown, too. You need a hair cut." She then hugged him again, and started to cry happy tears. His mom always got so emotional. "We've missed you, Nathan."

Olivia: "We've missed our little Nattie so much! I don't know what we ever did without him." Olivia teased, tousling his hair.

Caroline: "Wow, Nate! You've been living at this place? I'm jealous!"
Old 06-01-2013, 11:41 PM   #2936
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate finally caught sight of his family and ran out to meet them. They all embraced in a big hug.

Mr. Palmer: After the hug had broken up, Nate's dad held him at arms length and smiled at his son. "Well, kid, looking good. I think you've grown."

Mrs. Palmer: Nate's mom ran her fingers though Nate's hair, saying, "His hair's grown, too. You need a hair cut." She then hugged him again, and started to cry happy tears. His mom always got so emotional. "We've missed you, Nathan."

Olivia: "We've missed our little Nattie so much! I don't know what we ever did without him." Olivia teased him, tousling his hair.

Caroline: "Wow, Nate! You've been living at this place? I'm jealous!"
Jack: Jack watched Nate and his family reunite and smiled, it was actually really nice seeing some families look so happy to see each other again.

Alex: Alex grinned seeing Nate hug and talk to his family. It was great seeing her friends see their families but she was getting even more anxious waiting for Toby's family by the minute.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:41 PM   #2937
disneygirl520

River: River let Daniel go and then slowly made her way through the group looking for her grandma. She laid eyes on her as she walked unsteadily with the help of a walker. "Grandma!" she practically shouted out running to her and hugging her.

Rose Carson: "River" She said hugging her granddaughter back. She was short, with white hair, and glasses. She wore a purple dress, and a strand of pearls around her neck. "My beautiful, dearest River" She pulled away with a smile and looked River up and down "I've missed you so much dear."

River: "I've missed you too Grandma" she said hugging her again. She hadn't really realized how much she had missed her until she saw her.

Toby: Toby took his arm off of Alex hearing the adults come in, he stood by her scanning the crowd..

Mrs. Kay: Andrea Kay a natural beauty with dark hair cascading half way down her back and ending in perfect natural curls moved her way through the group looking for her son, and standing on her tip toes. Upon seeing him she hurried to him. "Toby!" she said excitedly.

Toby: Toby walked towards his mom meeting her half way "hey mom" he said biting his lip and smiling.

Mrs. Kay: "oh stop it, come here." she said wrapping him in a hug.

Toby: Toby hugged his mom back as he saw his dad coming through the crowd. He let go of his mom saying "hey dad" and smiling at his father.

Mr. Kay: Brian Kay looked at his son. He looked happier than he had seen him for a long time. He felt like he had to say it he started "Megan was planning to come but..."

Toby: Toby cut his dad off "it's whatever" he said shaking his head not wanting to hear another fake excuse as to why his sister wasn't at something.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #2938
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Lt. Patterson: The lieutenant checked Maxine's shoulder. The scar had all but faded. Good, there wouldn't be too many questions. "The scar's healed," he muttered.

Max: "They always do," Max said wearily. They were speaking in hushed tones, it would be an odd conversation to overhear.

Lt. Patterson: Her father nodded briefly. "Have you gotten into any more trouble, then? I haven't heard of anything, I hope that means you're finally using your brain and not that your teacher's soft."

Max: Max didn't rise to the bait, or defend Professor Collins, that was dangerous territory. "I've been good," she promised.

Lt. Patterson: "I hope so. If you just did your job when I ask so little of you, we wouldn't be having this conversation. You can't afford to get kicked out again."

Max: Her father definitely asked a lot from her, but she simply nodded and said, "I know."
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 06-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #2939
jessidoll

Quote:
River: River let Daniel go and then slowly made her way through the group looking for her grandma. She laid eyes on her as she walked unsteadily with the help of a walker. "Grandma!" she practically shouted out running to her and hugging her.

Rose Carson: "River" She said hugging her granddaughter back. She was short, with white hair, and glasses. She wore a purple dress, and a strand of pearls around her neck. "My beautiful, dearest River" She pulled away with a smile and looked River up and down "I've missed you so much dear."

River: "I've missed you too Grandma" she said hugging her again. She hadn't really realized how much she had missed her until she saw her.

Toby: Toby took his arm off of Alex hearing the adults come in, he stood by her scanning the crowd..

Mrs. Kay: Andrea Kay a natural beauty with dark hair cascading half way down her back and ending in perfect natural curls moved her way through the group looking for her son, and standing on her tip toes. Upon seeing him she hurried to him. "Toby!" she said excitedly.

Toby: Toby walked towards his mom meeting her half way "hey mom" he said biting his lip and smiling.

Mrs. Kay: "oh stop it, come here." she said wrapping him in a hug.

Toby: Toby hugged his mom back as he saw his dad coming through the crowd. He let go of his mom saying "hey dad" and smiling at his father.

Mr. Kay: Brian Kay looked at his son. He looked happier than he had seen him for a long time. He felt like he had to say it he started "Megan was planning to come but..."

Toby: Toby cut his dad off "it's whatever" he said shaking his head not wanting to hear another fake excuse as to why his sister wasn't at something.
Alex: Alex smiled watching River run to her grandmother but turned back and watched with a slight smile as Toby's mother and father walked up. Hearing that Toby's sister wasn't coming made Alex frown but she quickly pushed it away as she held her hands behind her back and watched the family in front of her reunite.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-01-2013, 11:48 PM   #2940
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Lt. Patterson: The lieutenant checked Maxine's shoulder. The scar had all but faded. Good, there wouldn't be too many questions. "The scar's healed," he muttered.

Max: "They always do," Max said wearily. They were speaking in hushed tones, it would be an odd conversation to overhear.

Lt. Patterson: Her father nodded briefly. "Have you gotten into any more trouble, then? I haven't heard of anything, I hope that means you're finally using your brain and not that your teacher's soft."

Max: Max didn't rise to the bait, or defend Professor Collins, that was dangerous territory. "I've been good," she promised.

Lt. Patterson: "I hope so. If you just did your job when I ask so little of you, we wouldn't be having this conversation. You can't afford to get kicked out again."

Max: Her father definitely asked a lot from her, but she simply nodded and said, "I know."
Jack: Jack watched Max and her father from a distance, not being able to ear what they were saying. He was actually curious as to what the father and daughter were talking about but didn't even think of going over, that wouldn't do anything but cause unwanted trouble.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: