Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #2461
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8 View Post
Serefima: Serefima smiled. "Actually, targets are my best skill. Watch." Closing her eyes and waving her hands, a target, a flaming target, appeared sixty feet away. Then, a flaming bow, stocked with one arrow appeared in her hands. All made of fire, it would burn a normal person. But Serefima opened her eyes and pulled back the arrow, aiming for the target. Then, she let go. The arrow flew forward and struck the center of the target. Smiling, she dropped her hands, her bow, arrow, and target all dissolving.
River: River jumped back at as Serefima controlled the fire, she felt nervous being so close to it.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:31 PM   #2462
Cinderella8
~I believe it all is coming to and end, oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend, let's see how far we've come~

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River jumped back at as Serefima controlled the fire, she felt nervous being so close to it.
Serefima: Serefima watched River jump back. "It's okay, it won't hurt you... Well, unless you touch it," she added, humor in her eyes. It seemed like River and herself may not get along after all. Was it worth the effort to try and be friends with someone who could get her wet at any second? The thought of water sent a chill down her spine.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shinai and Eli Shane
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so naturally, the whole school knows." -Dumbledore~"So light a fire!" "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" "HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" "Oh, right!" -Ron & Hermione~"Scared?" "You wish." -Draco & Harry
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2013, 02:33 PM   #2463
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: Toby looked at Jack again realizing that Alex was oblivious to the two off them shooting each other looks. Toby smiled "you're not bad" he said to Alex with his hands still on her shoulders.

River: River looked down, she knew that her powers had improved immensely from when she started at this school, but she still didn't think it was anything to amazing.
Alex: Alex wrinkled her nose slightly and looked up at Toby,"I'm not very good either. Unless I get angry," She let her eyes move to Jack for a second before turning back to the group with a mischievous smile," Then I never miss." Alex looked over at River and sighed quietly.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 05-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #2464
disneygirl520

Quote:
Serefima: Serefima watched River jump back. "It's okay, it won't hurt you... Well, unless you touch it," she added, humor in her eyes. It seemed like River and herself may not get along after all. Was it worth the effort to try and be friends with someone who could get her wet at any second? The thought of water sent a chill down her spine.
River: River looked at Serefima trying to pretend that she wasn't afraid "right, of course" she said.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #2465
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex wrinkled her nose slightly and looked up at Toby,"I'm not very good either. Unless I get angry," She let her eyes move to Jack for a second before turning back to the group with a mischievous smile," Then I never miss." Alex looked over at River and sighed quietly.
Toby: Toby laughed, "I really hope I never make either one of you mad" he said directing it towards Serefima and Alex.

River: River looked over at Alex with a small smile.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #2466
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

River: River looked at Serefima trying to pretend that she wasn't afraid "right, of course" she said.
Alex: Alex watched River's reaction to Serefima's power and made a mental note to not use fire around her as not to frighten her.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #2467
Cinderella8
~I believe it all is coming to and end, oh well, I guess we're gonna pretend, let's see how far we've come~

Quote:
Toby: Toby laughed, "I really hope I never make either one of you mad" he said directing it towards Serefima and Alex.

Serefima: serefima laughed and spoke in a spooky voice, "Pray you don't!"

(OOC Anyone want me to add drama? Like Sere fainting because of using her powers a lot and it tires her?)
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shinai and Eli Shane
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so naturally, the whole school knows." -Dumbledore~"So light a fire!" "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" "HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" "Oh, right!" -Ron & Hermione~"Scared?" "You wish." -Draco & Harry
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 05-12-2013, 02:41 PM   #2468
jessidoll

Quote:

Alex: Alex laughed quietly and looked back up at Toby. "Don't worry. Even if you do make me angry I wouldn't set you on fire or anything," She said emphasizing the 'you' slightly and turning back to the group ignoring Jack easily. Seeing River smile at her Alex smiled slightly back.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #2469
jessidoll

Quote:

Serefima: serefima laughed and spoke in a spooky voice, "Pray you don't!"

(OOC Anyone want me to add drama? Like Sere fainting because of using her powers a lot and it tires her?)
Alex: Alex laughed slightly at Serefima and looked over at the beach with a quiet hum.

Ooc: I'd be cool with it!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #2470
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex laughed quietly and looked back up at Toby. "Don't worry. Even if you do make me angry I wouldn't set you on fire or anything," She said emphasizing the 'you' slightly and turning back to the group ignoring Jack easily. Seeing River smile at her Alex smiled slightly back.
Toby: "okay good, I guess that's a benefit of being your best friend" he said almost subconsciously looking at Jack.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:48 PM   #2471
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex laughed slightly at Serefima and looked over at the beach with a quiet hum.

Ooc: I'd be cool with it!
OOC: me too. But I have to go to work soon so I won't be able to participate much with it.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #2472
Cinderella8

Serefima: Sere smiled and was about to say something when she suddenly doubled over, feeling sick. She had never used her powers so much at one time. She moaned and felt both sick and tired. Her red bikini go covered in sand as she sat down.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:57 PM   #2473
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: "okay good, I guess that's a benefit of being your best friend" he said almost subconsciously looking at Jack.
Alex: Alex smiled slightly and nodded her head,"Yes sir."

Jack: Jack clenched his jaw as he realized that Alex wasn't looking at him or excluding him from who she would use her powers on. He looked down at Alex only to see her looking down at her nails ignoring him even though he knew she felt his stare on her.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #2474
jessidoll

Quote:
Serefima: Sere smiled and was about to say something when she suddenly doubled over, feeling sick. She had never used her powers so much at one time. She moaned and felt both sick and tired. Her red bikini go covered in sand as she sat down.
Alex: Alex's eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly as Serefima doubled over and immediately knelt down beside her. "Serefima? Are you alright? What happened?" She asked in a hurry looking up at the others with worry.

Jack: Jack looked down at Serefima with wide eyes as he took in the situation but couldn't see what was wrong.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #2475
disneygirl520

Quote:
River: River hurried to Serefima. "are you okay? Do you want some water?" she asked trying to be helpful.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: