Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #2416
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8 View Post
Serefima Kasai: Serefima turned, and looked over to Margo. "Hey," she said, not used to the attention. The water suddenly tip-toed up closer to them, and Serefima lept back with a squeal. Then, pink with embarrassment, she murmured "Sorry. I'm Serefima." She fingered her necklace, remembering the words etched onthe other side. And how water had ruined them.
Margo: Margo wondered why Serefima seemed so afraid of the water, but decided not to ask. "Good to meet you. Have you gotten used to the new school and all?" Margo poked her feet into the sand, glad to be at the beach instead of in class.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #2417
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex grinned happily at Toby before turning to Jack with interest,"What's New York like? I've never been before." Alex thought of all the times she had made plans to run away to New York since it was an ideal place to go but every time she tried there was an obstacle keeping her away.

Jack: Jack thought about the dingy, battered, useless apartment back in New York where he lived with his mother before coming to school. Seeing the hopeful glint in her eye and the smile on her face though, Jack smiled and said,"The city is beautiful, especially at night when the lights are visible. The parks and the woods at the end of the city are my favorite though, it's like you're in a completely different world." He grinned at Alex seeing her please with his answer.
River: River smiled at the thought of New York at night.

Toby: Toby sat back up straight and ran his hands through the sand creating ridges and hills. He then began to draw lines through the sand with his fingers reminding of his childhood and when he used to spend hours playing on the beach.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #2418
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo wondered why Serefima seemed so afraid of the water, but decided not to ask. "Good to meet you. Have you gotten used to the new school and all?" Margo poked her feet into the sand, glad to be at the beach instead of in class.
Serefima shrugged. "Sort of. It's so much better than my opd schools. Here, I don't feel so.." She struggled to find a word. "Different." While she was sayig this, she remembered a similar conversation on how a new school would help with ine of her old friends. But that was over.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 05-12-2013, 07:55 AM   #2419
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Serefima shrugged. "Sort of. It's so much better than my opd schools. Here, I don't feel so.." She struggled to find a word. "Different." While she was sayig this, she remembered a similar conversation on how a new school would help with ine of her old friends. But that was over.
Margo: "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like back at home we were the weirdos and here we can all be weirdos together." The wind started to blow Margo's hair, so she put it up.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:45 AM   #2420
Cinderella8

Quote:
Margo: "Yeah, I know what you mean. It's like back at home we were the weirdos and here we can all be weirdos together." The wind started to blow Margo's hair, so she put it up.
Serefima Kasai: Serefima laughed. "Yeah," she agreed, breathing in the fresh air deeply. "So, since I'm new, who are they?" she asked, pointing to the other various people on the beach. "Specifically," she said, "her." She ponted to River. She looked nice, but the name worried her.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 05-12-2013, 10:44 AM   #2421
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

River: River smiled at the thought of New York at night.

Toby: Toby sat back up straight and ran his hands through the sand creating ridges and hills. He then began to draw lines through the sand with his fingers reminding of his childhood and when he used to spend hours playing on the beach.
Jack: Jack laid back while keeping his weight propped up by his elbows and laid his head back for a moment before looking at Alex. "Since you got to dig in my brain a bit, it's my turn. Tell me more, what's Washington like for a shortcake? Any werewolves running around that you're best friends with?" He asked with a teasing smile making Alex laugh.

Alex: Alex pursed her lips thinking about Washington. "First of all, my best friend is here at school you dummy. Secondly, I already told you about Washington. It's wet and green." She shrugged lightly running a finger across her shell un subconsciously. "Other than that I suppose it's pretty boring, at least my town was. My town was full of people who were either really old or families who were terrified of anything different. I mostly spent my time in the forests or on the cliffs on the Indian Reserve, no one went on the highest cliff except me so I was always left alone."

Jack: Jack quickly wanted to ask about what her parents thought about her staying on cliffs and in forests all day but bit his tongue, he was doing pretty good at keeping Alex from being angry at him and he didn't want to ruin that. So instead he said,"If I lived there I probably would have done the same, maybe we would have saw each other and I could save you from those evil vampires like your own Superhero."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #2422
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Serefima Kasai: Serefima laughed. "Yeah," she agreed, breathing in the fresh air deeply. "So, since I'm new, who are they?" she asked, pointing to the other various people on the beach. "Specifically," she said, "her." She ponted to River. She looked nice, but the name worried her.
Margo: "Well," Margo started, "The one your'e pointing at is River. She's really nice. The one with redish hair is Daniel. That's River's boyfriend. Alex, with blonde hair, is my roommate. She's nice, but pretty crazy. The other two boys over there are Toby and Jack. I don't know Toby well but he's friendly and good friends with Alex. I don't want to sound mean, but Jack is kind of a jerk." Margo felt strange telling all about everyone. "The one with a surfboard is Nate and the other person alone is Max. She's....well" Margo grasped for how to describe Max."...let's just say some unexpected have happened with her."
Old 05-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #2423
disneygirl520

Quote:

Jack: Jack laid back while keeping his weight propped up by his elbows and laid his head back for a moment before looking at Alex. "Since you got to dig in my brain a bit, it's my turn. Tell me more, what's Washington like for a shortcake? Any werewolves running around that you're best friends with?" He asked with a teasing smile making Alex laugh.

Alex: Alex pursed her lips thinking about Washington. "First of all, my best friend is here at school you dummy. Secondly, I already told you about Washington. It's wet and green." She shrugged lightly running a finger across her shell un subconsciously. "Other than that I suppose it's pretty boring, at least my town was. My town was full of people who were either really old or families who were terrified of anything different. I mostly spent my time in the forests or on the cliffs on the Indian Reserve, no one went on the highest cliff except me so I was always left alone."

Jack: Jack quickly wanted to ask about what her parents thought about her staying on cliffs and in forests all day but bit his tongue, he was doing pretty good at keeping Alex from being angry at him and he didn't want to ruin that. So instead he said,"If I lived there I probably would have done the same, maybe we would have saw each other and I could save you from those evil vampires like your own Superhero."
Toby: Toby smiled about being referred to as being Alex's best friend. He pointed at Jack and said "and I am not a werewolf" he said smiling.

River: River smiled at the conversation she loved hearing about everyone's lives. She looked around the beach and saw Margo sitting with Serefima. She didn't know if it was just in her head but she couldn't shake the feeling that Serefima just didn't like her.

OOC: Cinderella8 since you just started playing I wanted to give you a quick summary of River. She lives with her grandmother as her parents died when she was two. She found out when she got to this school that both of her parents were superheroes and that they died in battle. He grandma never encouraged her powers, and kept River's parents a secret from her in order to keep her safe. Before coming to this school the only thing she had from her parents was a necklace with a tiny golden dolphin pendant that she never takes off. She now has some pictures and a letter that her parents wrote for her before they died that she got from the professor who was a good friend of her parents. hope all of that makes sense.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:31 AM   #2424
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled about being referred to as being Alex's best friend. He pointed at Jack and said "and I am not a werewolf" he said smiling.

River: River smiled at the conversation she loved hearing about everyone's lives. She looked around the beach and saw Margo sitting with Serefima. She didn't know if it was just in her head but she couldn't shake the feeling that Serefima just didn't like her.

OOC: Cinderella8 since you just started playing I wanted to give you a quick summary of River. She lives with her grandmother as her parents died when she was two. She found out when she got to this school that both of her parents were superheroes and that they died in battle. He grandma never encouraged her powers, and kept River's parents a secret from her in order to keep her safe. Before coming to this school the only thing she had from her parents was a necklace with a tiny golden dolphin pendant that she never takes off. She now has some pictures and a letter that her parents wrote for her before they died that she got from the professor who was a good friend of her parents. hope all of that makes sense.
Alex: Alex blushed slightly when Jack said he could have been her superhero but laughed at Toby to hide it,"It would be pretty cool though if you were a werewolf. You gotta admit that"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:59 AM   #2425
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex blushed slightly when Jack said he could have been her superhero but laughed at Toby to hide it,"It would be pretty cool though if you were a werewolf. You gotta admit that"
Toby: Toby scrunched his eyebrows slightly and thought about it. "yeah, I guess that could be pretty cool."
Old 05-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #2426
Cinderella8

Quote:
Margo: "Well," Margo started, "The one your'e pointing at is River. She's really nice. The one with redish hair is Daniel. That's River's boyfriend. Alex, with blonde hair, is my roommate. She's nice, but pretty crazy. The other two boys over there are Toby and Jack. I don't know Toby well but he's friendly and good friends with Alex. I don't want to sound mean, but Jack is kind of a jerk." Margo felt strange telling all about everyone. "The one with a surfboard is Nate and the other person alone is Max. She's....well" Margo grasped for how to describe Max."...let's just say some unexpected have happened with her."
Serefima Kasai: Serefima nodded and sucked in the information. She wondered about Max, but also respected the privacy. "Ok. They all seem nice. What's wrong with Jack? Like, mean, or rude, or just plain loud noisy boy?" She seemed to like everyone, they seemed nice enough. Or would she get to know them and dislike everyone? She was beginning to question how good the school would be for her.

(OOC Thanks for the info on River, I won't exactly have Serefima be a bully, but is it okay if they simply don't see eye-to-eye?)

Last edited by Cinderella8; 05-12-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #2427
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby scrunched his eyebrows slightly and thought about it. "yeah, I guess that could be pretty cool."
Jack: Jack raised an eyebrow at Alex,"Turning into an over sized, hairy, rabid dog is cool to you?"

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head,"Not rabid, but it would be cool! Don't try and deny you've never thought about the possibility of being one. It would be so cool! What if you could turn into a werewolf and keep your powers?" Alex started thinking of the situation in excitement to herself.

Jack: Jack smiled seeing Alex so excited and chuckled, Alex sure was unique. In a good way though.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-12-2013, 12:20 PM   #2428
jessidoll

Jack: Jack looked around the beach once again briefly and noticed Margo talking to a new girl he hadn't seen around. 'She must be new,' He thought to himself looking at the girl before turning to Alex. He leaned forward, with a slight smirk of course, and whispered in Alex's ear," Who's that girl over there? Have you seen her before?"

Alex: Alex looked at Jack confused and blushed at how close they actually were. Awkwardly, she moved over a few inches so there was space between them and so he wouldn't see her terrible blush. She look at Serefima and furrowed her eyebrows,"Never seen her before. Maybe she's new!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #2429
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Serefima Kasai: Serefima nodded and sucked in the information. She wondered about Max, but also respected the privacy. "Ok. They all seem nice. What's wrong with Jack? Like, mean, or rude, or just plain loud noisy boy?" She seemed to like everyone, they seemed nice enough. Or would she get to know them and dislike everyone? She was beginning to question how good the school would be for her.

(OOC Thanks for the info on River, I won't exactly have Serefima be a bully, but is it okay if they simply don't see eye-to-eye?)
Margo: Margo thought about it for a second, then answered, "Defenitaly not loud noisy boy... that's Nate. Jack is more sullen. I guess I would say rude. It depends on who you are, and if he has any patience with you." Margo thought about Alex. At first he had been really rude with her, but now not so much. She wondered what was going on. "But don't worry, all the great people here offset all the not so great ones. "
Old 05-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #2430
disneygirl520

Quote:
Jack: Jack looked around the beach once again briefly and noticed Margo talking to a new girl he hadn't seen around. 'She must be new,' He thought to himself looking at the girl before turning to Alex. He leaned forward, with a slight smirk of course, and whispered in Alex's ear," Who's that girl over there? Have you seen her before?"

Alex: Alex looked at Jack confused and blushed at how close they actually were. Awkwardly, she moved over a few inches so there was space between them and so he wouldn't see her terrible blush. She look at Serefima and furrowed her eyebrows,"Never seen her before. Maybe she's new!"
Toby: Toby heard what Jack had whispered and looked over to see Serefima, he knew what it was like to be the new kid, and what it was like to be questioned and having everyone wonder about you. "should we go say hi?" he said standing.

OOC: yeah, that's fine if Serefima and River don't see eye to eye, I just wanted to give you her back story so some things made sense. It could be interesting too because they have some things in common, and also some things that are complete opposites.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: