Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-08-2013, 11:37 PM   #2371
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby watched Alex and Jack with a smile. He only hoped that he wasn't next.

River: River smiled at Alex "oh, you're welcome"
Alex: Alex rose out of the water and wiped water from her face as not to get it on her eyes or mouth and smiled at River. She looked at Jack's back and formed an idea. Swimming quietly behind him she jumped on his back making him fall in the water while she jumped back with a proud grin. Alex swam back over to Toby and grinned before saying casually,"Hey bub."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 11:40 PM   #2372
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex rose out of the water and wiped water from her face as not to get it on her eyes or mouth and smiled at River. She looked at Jack's back and formed an idea. Swimming quietly behind him she jumped on his back making him fall in the water while she jumped back with a proud grin. Alex swam back over to Toby and grinned before saying casually,"Hey bub."
Toby: "yeah?" Toby answered now used to the nickname.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-08-2013, 11:50 PM   #2373
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "yeah?" Toby answered now used to the nickname.
Alex: Alex shrugged,"Nothing, just in a good mood and wanted to say 'hi'." She smiled before putting her hand in the water and grinning wide. "I can't wait until I learn to control my powers really well!"
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #2374
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex shrugged,"Nothing, just in a good mood and wanted to say 'hi'." She smiled before putting her hand in the water and grinning wide. "I can't wait until I learn to control my powers really well!"
Toby: At first Toby smiled, and said "yeah that'll be pretty neat" but he could tell there was something else going on. Toby knew Alex well enough to read her pretty well. He looked at her confused, and scanned over her with his eyes trying to figure it out. Then he saw her hand under the water and said flatly "don't do it."
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 12:03 AM   #2375
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: At first Toby smiled, and said "yeah that'll be pretty neat" but he could tell there was something else going on. Toby knew Alex well enough to read her pretty well. He looked at her confused, and scanned over her with his eyes trying to figure it out. Then he saw her hand under the water and said flatly "don't do it."
Alex: Alex naturally moved both hands behind her back and kicked the sand around underwater. "I don't know what you're talking about." She pulled down her ponytail letting her wet hair fall and briefly ran her hand through it before attempting to change the subject,"You know what? I really don't like pigeons. Beady-eyed little devils is what they are and they're evil, I know it."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #2376
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex naturally moved both hands behind her back and kicked the sand around underwater. "I don't know what you're talking about." She pulled down her ponytail letting her wet hair fall and briefly ran her hand through it before attempting to change the subject,"You know what? I really don't like pigeons. Beady-eyed little devils is what they are and they're evil, I know it."
Toby: Toby looked at Alex not buying it, but she caught him off guard with the change in subjects. "yeah...pigeons are kinda creepy?" he said as though it were a question.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 07:41 PM   #2377
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby looked at Alex not buying it, but she caught him off guard with the change in subjects. "yeah...pigeons are kinda creepy?" he said as though it were a question.
Alex: Alex nodded her head with a face as if she had smelt something rank,"I think so. They're evil! When I was younger I had a bad experience with birds, especially pigeons." She leaned back and floated on the water again before smiling slightly,"I really am weird, huh?"

Ooc: Sorry I didn't post earlier, I had a concert.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 05-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #2378
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex nodded her head with a face as if she had smelt something rank,"I think so. They're evil! When I was younger I had a bad experience with birds, especially pigeons." She leaned back and floated on the water again before smiling slightly,"I really am weird, huh?"

Ooc: Sorry I didn't post earlier, I had a concert.
Toby: Toby smiled back "I don't think being weird is a bad thing, I'm weird too, it's what I love about you" he said still sitting straight in the water as to not get his head wet.

OOC: that's okay, I just got home from work anyhow.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 09:14 AM   #2379
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFreak98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 450

OOC: Hey, guys! I know I haven't been on in a really long time. Sorry! Life is pretty busy with end-of-school-year stuff and what not. But I'm back! I'm pretty sure it would take a long time to go back and read everything I've missed, so could someone maybe catch me up?
__________________
DisneyFreak98 is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #2380
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic
 
Cinderella8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Shane Hideout
Posts: 9,782

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
OOC: Hey, guys! I know I haven't been on in a really long time. Sorry! Life is pretty busy with end-of-school-year stuff and what not. But I'm back! I'm pretty sure it would take a long time to go back and read everything I've missed, so could someone maybe catch me up?
(OOC: Same here, I have a new student and am just trying to catch up... and failing -.-)
__________________
I am Cindy, the amazing, awesome, nerdy daughter of the Random Family
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Cinderella8 is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #2381
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled back "I don't think being weird is a bad thing, I'm weird too, it's what I love about you" he said still sitting straight in the water as to not get his head wet.

OOC: that's okay, I just got home from work anyhow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
OOC: Hey, guys! I know I haven't been on in a really long time. Sorry! Life is pretty busy with end-of-school-year stuff and what not. But I'm back! I'm pretty sure it would take a long time to go back and read everything I've missed, so could someone maybe catch me up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8 View Post

(OOC: Same here, I have a new student and am just trying to catch up... and failing -.-)
Ooc: Hello guys! I'm probably not the best to help catch you guys up since I was M.I.A. but I will try! Basically, we skipped two weeks into the school year and tonight is Parent's Night where the student's parents will come to meet the professor, students and see their children. Right now, everyone is at the beach at the school. We didn't have classes or anything either. I'm not sure this helped but that's all I got because that's what we've done recently.

Alex: Alex grinned,"Aw thanks bro." She leaned back up and smiled teasingly,"I suppose your weirdness is something I love about you too."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #2382
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Ooc: Hello guys! I'm probably not the best to help catch you guys up since I was M.I.A. but I will try! Basically, we skipped two weeks into the school year and tonight is Parent's Night where the student's parents will come to meet the professor, students and see their children. Right now, everyone is at the beach at the school. We didn't have classes or anything either. I'm not sure this helped but that's all I got because that's what we've done recently.

Alex: Alex grinned,"Aw thanks bro." She leaned back up and smiled teasingly,"I suppose your weirdness is something I love about you too."
OOC: I'll also add that Toby and Alex are best friends, and Alex and Jack have crushes on each other. But Toby doesn't like Jack. Also for our new player River and Daniel are a couple.

Toby: Toby looked at Alex with a questioning look, "thanks" he said wondering how weird he really was.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #2383
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

OOC: I'll also add that Toby and Alex are best friends, and Alex and Jack have crushes on each other. But Toby doesn't like Jack. Also for our new player River and Daniel are a couple.

Toby: Toby looked at Alex with a questioning look, "thanks" he said wondering how weird he really was.
Ooc: Oh yeah! Good thing you added those.

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head at Toby's expression,"Don't worry Toby you're not that weird really, just a bit, but I will definitely get you to act crazy." She smiled happily before looking down in the water with an amused look.

Jack: Jack swam up from the water and wiped the water from his eyes before noticing Alex. He raised a questionable eyebrow at her even though she couldn't see and shook his head at her expression.

Alex: Alex abruptly dived down to the sand before coming back up with one of her hands clamped closed. She grinned triumphantly, moving her bangs out of her eyes, and opened her hand to show a large rigged shell. Alex looked up at Toby with a childlike grin,"Look what I found!" Hearing a chuckle, she turned to see Jack smiling at her and she grinned herself,"I like this shell. I could make it into a souvenir! Like my shirt I bought when we went to the mainland."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #2384
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,856

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Ooc: Oh yeah! Good thing you added those.

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head at Toby's expression,"Don't worry Toby you're not that weird really, just a bit, but I will definitely get you to act crazy." She smiled happily before looking down in the water with an amused look.

Jack: Jack swam up from the water and wiped the water from his eyes before noticing Alex. He raised a questionable eyebrow at her even though she couldn't see and shook his head at her expression.

Alex: Alex abruptly dived down to the sand before coming back up with one of her hands clamped closed. She grinned triumphantly, moving her bangs out of her eyes, and opened her hand to show a large rigged shell. Alex looked up at Toby with a childlike grin,"Look what I found!" Hearing a chuckle, she turned to see Jack smiling at her and she grinned herself,"I like this shell. I could make it into a souvenir! Like my shirt I bought when we went to the mainland."
Toby: Toby smiled "keep trying" he said, secretly he hoped that somehow Alex would get him to act crazy, but there was just something inside him that wouldn't allow him to. He watched her as she dove under the water and smiled as she came back up with the shell. "that's really pretty" he said sincerely.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #2385
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled "keep trying" he said, secretly he hoped that somehow Alex would get him to act crazy, but there was just something inside him that wouldn't allow him to. He watched her as she dove under the water and smiled as she came back up with the shell. "that's really pretty" he said sincerely.
Alex: Alex looked up at Toby with a proud smile before she looked back at the shell in her hands,"Thank-you. I can't wait to turn this into something cool, I learned a couple ways to do creative things with objects like shells in....my different camps. I visited one every year and learned all kinds of cool tricks." She looked up at Toby once again before saying happily,"And don't worry, I will keep trying. Soon you'll be a complete weirdo like me and not care what people think." She laughed to herself lightly before inspecting the shell closer as if it were the biggest treasure she could ever find.

Jack: Jack scowled a bit as Alex payed more attention to Toby than himself but quickly composed himself, he could always steal her away later from him. Making his way back to shore, Jack messed up his wet hair before sitting down on the hard wet sand.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.