Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #211
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Max: Max watched from the sidelines. She almost wanted to go talk to people. But how would she start? What would she say? What would they say? She'd make a fool of herself. Besides, people wouldn't like her after their first class, so why try now? People didn't like troublemakers, it was why she'd never had friends before.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #212
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex grinned and laughed,"Thats exactly how I felt! Now I just want to go to our classes, I'm really excited for them."
Margo: "Me too! I think I'm going to go introduce myself to some of these other people. If we're going to be living with them for the next year, might as well get to know them." Margo was surprised at what she had just said. Back home, you couldn't pay her a million buck to introduce herself to a stranger. There was something about this place that seemed different. She could tell by looking at them that she was no longer the weirdest, or the one with the most secrets, or the one with the hardest past. For some reason this gave her courage. She walked over to two girls who had stayed close together the whole time and barely said anything. "Hello. My name's Margo."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #213
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Nate: Nate was a bit taken aback at the sight of Jack's grey eyes. He was starting to think talking to Jack had not been one of his brightest ideas. But, not wanting to seem mean, Nate continued. He had no idea what to talk about with this kid, so he just began to babble. "I'm new here, don't know anyone. I didn't want to come, but my parents made me. Do you play any sports? I love any type of competition, and have been looking for people to play with."
Jack: Jack chuckled at the guy infront of him and thought he might cut him some slack,"Yeah I use to play some basketball, maybe if you're bored one day we can have a game."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:31 PM   #214
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey

Margo: "Me too! I think I'm going to go introduce myself to some of these other people. If we're going to be living with them for the next year, might as well get to know them." Margo was surprised at what she had just said. Back home, you couldn't pay her a million buck to introduce herself to a stranger. There was something about this place that seemed different. She could tell by looking at them that she was no longer the weirdest, or the one with the most secrets, or the one with the hardest past. For some reason this gave her courage. She walked over to two girls who had stayed close together the whole time and barely said anything. "Hello. My name's Margo."
Alex: Alex nodded,"I'll see you later!"

Ooc: I better go,night!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #215
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Professor Collins: Professor Collins stopped as se got an urgent thought. Aloud she said, "Everyone stay here! I have to go take care of something." Then she left hurriedly.

OOC: GTG, just hangout in the lab please, like we've paused or something.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #216
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Jack: Jack chuckled at the guy infront of him and thought he might cut him some slack,"Yeah I use to play some basketball, maybe if you're bored one day we can have a game."
Nate: "Thanks, man. See you around." Nate was actually relieved to get away from the guy. Even though it had gone much better than he had thought, there was something about Jack that gave Nate the chills. I guess I'll have to get used to it if he's the only guy around here who will give me a descent game. Although he might beat me I mean, that guy's like ten feet taller than I am! Actually, no way. I'm great at basketball.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #217
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
Professor Collins: Professor Collins stopped as se got an urgent thought. Aloud she said, "Everyone stay here! I have to go take care of something." Then she left hurriedly.

OOC: GTG, just hangout in the lab please, like we've paused or something.
River: River explored the lab, she was excited to work in here, she never imagined having such space to perform experiments. River never remembered feeling this free, for the first time she didn't feel trapped. In this school she felt like she could be anyone she wanted to be.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #218
I Am What I Am
Pie builds amazing friendships

Gryffindor Girl
Meet Me In The Sandbox
Imagineering!

Location: Currently in the Hufflepuff Common Room, skipping Potions.

Teddy: Teddy wandered about the science lab, careful not to touch anything; yet looking at everything. She turned to Lucy, who was still standing in the doorway and said "Look at everything, Luce! This place is amazing!"

ϟ "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry. But why on earth should that mean it isn't real?" ϟ

Old 01-03-2013, 07:48 AM   #219
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia looked around these amazing rooms with astonishment. Each one was more awesome than the last. Amelia was totally overwhelmed, although she didn't let it show. Through the whole tour, she just kept staring at her shoes. The mansion was cool and all, but she couldn't wait for this tour to end so she could be alone. Being around all these other kids made her nervous and uneasy.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:19 AM   #220
Fairywings

Professor Collins: The professor came back into the room with a smile on her face. The problem was fixed and now she didn't have to worry about it anymore. There was just a few more places left on the tour, then she'd take them to the third floor and allow them to unpack.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #221
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

River: River was glad to see the professor come back. She appeared like the problem had been taken care of. River was glad, she was excited to resume the tour.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:37 AM   #222
Orreed
Olivia

Samantha: Samantha was still unpacking, at the moment hanging her clothes into the closet. She put on the radio lightly and was humming along.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:42 AM   #223
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: As the professor entered the room once again, Amelia was relieved that the tour could continue. She hoped it wouldn't be too much longer, but she was still a little excited to see the rest of the mansion. She waited silently to see what would happen next.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:59 AM   #224
Fairywings

Professor Collins: Professor Collins smiled at her students and said, "Just a few more stops, and one before we go to the second floor. Let's go!" Professor Collins led the students down the hallway and into the library. She waited uintil they had all filed in before she began speaking. "This is the library. It goes all the way up to the third floor. The library is open to check out books from 8 am to 8 pm, though you may come anytime to read, unless we're in class. The first floor has biographies and books you will be reading for English class or in one of the others, though I'll tell you when we need each book, so you don't have to worry. The second floor is comparable to a computer lab or a research station, it has several computers and that's where the nonfiction is kept. Fiction and graphic novels are on the third floor. Your I.D. cards, which you'll get sometime after Picture Day, will serve as your library card, as well as your key to get into the gym. Until then, when you check out a book, you'll scan it using the self scanner," she says, tapping the self scanner, "and say your first and last name into the voice recorder. It'll record and remember your voice, so if anyone else tries to use your account, I will be notified immediately." Finished, Professor Collins stopped and allowed the students to look around and explore.

Last edited by Fairywings; 01-03-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:05 AM   #225
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia looked around at the library. She absolutely loved it! Reading was one of her favorite things to do, and all of these books excited her. She could see herself spending a lot of time in here. She still hung back, though, taking it all in with her eyes.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: