Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 11:01 PM   #2191
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Max: "I hope that wasn't too far back there. I wasn't trying to be offensive. River and Daniel are good people. But honestly!" Whatever she said, the yelling had cheered Max up a little, and she glanced at Toby and grinned. Then she looked away and went on, "So, a day at the beach, huh?"

Daniel: Daniel nodded in agreement. "Maybe halfway through the year someone will sweep Max off her feet, and then she'll get it. But for now, let's take her advice. After all, we've got all day for the beach pretty much."
Toby: "nah, I doubt it was too far, they seem to be too in love to let things like that bother them" he smiled at Max even though she was looking away. "Yeah, today sounds great, no classes. I don't think I could take another day of taking notes. I just hate sitting behind a desk."

River: River smiled glad to have the day with Daniel. "so, you said your mom was coming tonight, did you ever find out if your dad or brothers are?"
Old 05-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #2192
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: "nah, I doubt it was too far, they seem to be too in love to let things like that bother them" he smiled at Max even though she was looking away. "Yeah, today sounds great, no classes. I don't think I could take another day of taking notes. I just hate sitting behind a desk."

River: River smiled glad to have the day with Daniel. "so, you said your mom was coming tonight, did you ever find out if your dad or brothers are?"
Daniel: "My mom says Dad will, but he'll be too busy like always. As for Peter and James......well, who knows? They've not said anything to me."

Max: "River is the forgiving sort. Should be good, until tonight anyway."

OOC: Night!
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-05-2013, 11:10 PM   #2193
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: "My mom says Dad will, but he'll be too busy like always. As for Peter and James......well, who knows? They've not said anything to me."

Max: "River is the forgiving sort. Should be good, until tonight anyway."

OOC: Night!
River: River smiled "well, guess we'll just have to wait and see."

Toby: "what do you mean? what's going on tonight? I mean besides parent night" Toby asked confused.

OOC: goodnight!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #2194
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Alex: Alex heard the announcement from the professor but stayed in bed, silently cursing everything in the world for making her awake. After about ten minutes she finally stepped out of bed quietly in case she awoke her roommate. Making her way to the bathroom, Alex brushed her teeth and cleaned her face, not fully waking herself up before brushing her long hair and putting it in a high ponytail. She slugged out to her suitcase grabbing her simple white one piece bathing suit and strapless blue cover up dress excited that the school was going to the beach but still too tired to show any emotion other than that of a zombie. Finishing her dressing, Alex slipped on her only other pair of shoes, ratted old black converse, and made her way to the kitchen. Effectively being unaware of anyone else in her sleepy state and giving herself a heart attack as she almost tripped over the last step, she walked into the kitchen grumbling nonsense under her breath fixing her breakfast.

Jack: Jack sluggishly walked into the kitchen in a black t-shirt, green and gray swim trunks, with his own pair of flip flops on glad he ignored anyone he passed. This morning he wasn't quite ready to wake but the beach was too good to miss, even if that meant getting out of bed. Over the time at school Jack still hasn't gotten close to any students, especially Toby who seemed very protective and a bit of a pretty boy, but Alex still made an effort to speak with him and he couldn't deny he was warming up to the small girl. Jack started to think about how Alex forced him to do his math homework last week by threatening to tie his arms in a pretty bow, her face a very bright red. A beeping brought Jack out of his thoughts as he saw Alex butter her now toasted toast and go to get the jelly out of the fridge. Time to start the day.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Last edited by jessidoll; 05-06-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #2195
disneygirl520

Toby: Toby walked into the kitchen and stood next to Alex. "Goodmorning sunshine, you look cheerful this morning" he said laughing.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #2196
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Toby: Toby walked into the kitchen and stood next to Alex. "Goodmorning sunshine, you look cheerful this morning" he said laughing.
Alex: Alex glared half-heartedly at Toby with the corners of her mouth pulling up a tad,"Oh shut it. I'm tired." She put away her knife and jelly before taking a bite of her toast and turning to lean against the counter.

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes before grabbing a banana and apple, making his way to the dining table. He was hoping to speak a word to Alex but her best friend had to show him up first, right? He shouldn't even care anyway, this was the little nerd, why should he want to talk to her? Jack begrudgingly sat down at the dining room table, taking a bite of his apple, already regretting getting out of bed.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #2197
disneygirl520

Toby: Toby smiled and stuck his tongue out slightly between his teeth. "sorry" he said sarcastically. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a yogurt, he got a spoon and spotted Jack sitting, he paused for a moment, but didn't say anything. He walked back over to Alex and leaned on the counter next to her.

OOC: Toby and Jack have the most passive aggressive relationship ever!!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #2198
jessidoll

Quote:
Toby: Toby smiled and stuck his tongue out slightly between his teeth. "sorry" he said sarcastically. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a yogurt, he got a spoon and spotted Jack sitting, he paused for a moment, but didn't say anything. He walked back over to Alex and leaned on the counter next to her.

Alex: Alex smiled and nudged him with her shoulder playfully teasing,"Well, since you're my best friend I suppose I could forgive you this time. But only because I love you so much." She smiled cheekily at him before taking another bite of toast.

Ooc: Haha I know, it's pretty funny to me!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #2199
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex smiled and nudged him with her shoulder playfully teasing,"Well, since you're my best friend I suppose I could forgive you this time. But only because I love you so much." She smiled cheekily at him before taking another bite of toast.

Toby: Toby laughed "wow thanks!" Toby said overly excitedly "I feel so privileged." he smiled back at his best friend.

OOC: right! Like neither one can stand the other and yet they do nothing about it lol.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:10 PM   #2200
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby laughed "wow thanks!" Toby said overly excitedly "I feel so privileged." he smiled back at his best friend.
Alex: Alex couldn't help but let a laugh escape her lips before finishing her small breakfast. "I know I'm amazing but really Toby, control your excitement," She teased before hopping on the counter getting almost to Toby's height from the boost. Alex pouted her bottom lip before her eyes widened and a gasp left her mouth,"Tonight is parent's night!"

Jack: Jack, hearing Alex in the kitchen, chuckled at the girl's behavior. How can such a small, young girl be so random and have so much energy? Taking a moment, Jack realized Alex really was only a year or so younger than himself but Jack just didn't act his age. Unless blocked off, angry, and blunt was normal for an eighteen year old.

Ooc: Haha, exactly.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #2201
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex couldn't help but let a laugh escape her lips before finishing her small breakfast. "I know I'm amazing but really Toby, control your excitement," She teased before hopping on the counter getting almost to Toby's height from the boost. Alex pouted her bottom lip before her eyes widened and a gasp left her mouth,"Tonight is parent's night!"

Jack: Jack, hearing Alex in the kitchen, chuckled at the girl's behavior. How can such a small, young girl be so random and have so much energy? Taking a moment, Jack realized Alex really was only a year or so younger than himself but Jack just didn't act his age. Unless blocked off, angry, and blunt was normal for an eighteen year old.

Toby: Toby looked at Alex not sure how to respond, in truth he had already thought about this many times. About Alex. He wanted to protect her, but he wasn't sure how to protect her from this. "yeah, it is" he said with a small shrug he leaned closer to her "sorry" he added under his breath.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #2202
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby looked at Alex not sure how to respond, in truth he had already thought about this many times. About Alex. He wanted to protect her, but he wasn't sure how to protect her from this. "yeah, it is" he said with a small shrug he leaned closer to her "sorry" he added under his breath.
Alex: Alex smiled sadly at Toby before shaking her head. She knew tonight was going to be hard, she wasn't dumb, but she was hoping she could meet Toby's family or just follow him around and everything would be a tad bit easier. "Nothing to be sorry about, it's a great day. Everyone's going to see their moms, dads, brothers and sisters..," She trailed off for a moment, seemingly lost in her thoughts, before continuing,"And we're going to the beach. That's going to be fun, right?" She said with a bit of hope she was right.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-06-2013, 09:27 PM   #2203
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex smiled sadly at Toby before shaking her head. She knew tonight was going to be hard, she wasn't dumb, but she was hoping she could meet Toby's family or just follow him around and everything would be a tad bit easier. "Nothing to be sorry about, it's a great day. Everyone's going to see their moms, dads, brothers and sisters..," She trailed off for a moment, seemingly lost in her thoughts, before continuing,"And we're going to the beach. That's going to be fun, right?" She said with a bit of hope she was right.
Toby: "right" Toby said reassuringly. He smiled "if it helps at all, my parents will love to meet you, actually meeting you will prove I'm capable of making real friends." He laughed and added "but, can you guess what the first words out of their mouths will be?"
Old 05-06-2013, 09:28 PM   #2204
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River smiled "well, guess we'll just have to wait and see."

Toby: "what do you mean? what's going on tonight? I mean besides parent night" Toby asked confused.

OOC: goodnight!
Max: "Nothing. Parent Noght's exactly what I'm worried about. Of course, you weren't here the first day of class, so you wouldn't know about the call home." Max entered with Toby into the room.

Daniel: "Guess so."

Professor Collins: "Good morning everyone!"

Quote:
Alex: Alex heard the announcement from the professor but stayed in bed, silently cursing everything in the world for making her awake. After about ten minutes she finally stepped out of bed quietly in case she awoke her roommate. Making her way to the bathroom, Alex brushed her teeth and cleaned her face, not fully waking herself up before brushing her long hair and putting it in a high ponytail. She slugged out to her suitcase grabbing her simple white one piece bathing suit and strapless blue cover up dress excited that the school was going to the beach but still too tired to show any emotion other than that of a zombie. Finishing her dressing, Alex slipped on her only other pair of shoes, ratted old black converse, and made her way to the kitchen. Effectively being unaware of anyone else in her sleepy state and giving herself a heart attack as she almost tripped over the last step, she walked into the kitchen grumbling nonsense under her breath fixing her breakfast.

Jack: Jack sluggishly walked into the kitchen in a black t-shirt, green and gray swim trunks, with his own pair of flip flops on glad he ignored anyone he passed. This morning he wasn't quite ready to wake but the beach was too good to miss, even if that meant getting out of bed. Over the time at school Jack still hasn't gotten close to any students, especially Toby who seemed very protective and a bit of a pretty boy, but Alex still made an effort to speak with him and he couldn't deny he was warming up to the small girl. Jack started to think about how Alex forced him to do his math homework last week by threatening to tie his arms in a pretty bow, her face a very bright red. A beeping brought Jack out of his thoughts as he saw Alex butter her now toasted toast and go to get the jelly out of the fridge. Time to start the day.
Max: "Morning," Max mumbled. At once she was shy and withdrawn again.

Quote:
Quote:
Alex: Alex glared half-heartedly at Toby with the corners of her mouth pulling up a tad,"Oh shut it. I'm tired." She put away her knife and jelly before taking a bite of her toast and turning to lean against the counter.

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes before grabbing a banana and apple, making his way to the dining table. He was hoping to speak a word to Alex but her best friend had to show him up first, right? He shouldn't even care anyway, this was the little nerd, why should he want to talk to her? Jack begrudgingly sat down at the dining room table, taking a bite of his apple, already regretting getting out of bed.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: right! Like neither one can stand the other and yet they do nothing about it lol.
Quote:

Quote:
OOC: Hey Hailie! I'm back!
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 05-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #2205
Fairywings

Quote:
Max: Max shook her head. "I will not be pleased to see my father, let me just tell you." She didn't add in that her mother was already dead. Max wasn't looking for pity.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: