Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 12:27 AM   #2116
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex chuckled and shook her head before hearing River and smiling at Toby joking,"Riv is right, no big deal. I'm pretty sure I will be able to be seen in public with you, almost burning down a school isn't too bad and not a lot of people noticed." She smiled sweetly at him trying to look innocent after her joke.
Toby: "gee, thanks" Toby said sarcastically "I glad you aren't too embarrassed to be seen with me." Then he looked at River and the others "i'm sorry, I really didn't mean to forget."

River: "it's okay, we all make mistakes. Trust me I have burned plenty of food" she said smiling reassuringly.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:37 AM   #2117
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "gee, thanks" Toby said sarcastically "I glad you aren't too embarrassed to be seen with me." Then he looked at River and the others "i'm sorry, I really didn't mean to forget."

River: "it's okay, we all make mistakes. Trust me I have burned plenty of food" she said smiling reassuringly.
Alex: Alex grinned and laughed walking over to the finished sauce. She grabbed it from the microwave and placed it on the table while walking to the pasta that is now ready. Alex walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a strainer before turning to River cautiously,"You put the pasta in this to get rid of the water, right?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2013, 09:45 AM   #2118
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned and laughed walking over to the finished sauce. She grabbed it from the microwave and placed it on the table while walking to the pasta that is now ready. Alex walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a strainer before turning to River cautiously,"You put the pasta in this to get rid of the water, right?"
River: River nodded at Alex and walked over to help hold the strainer over the sink so Alex could pour the pasta through it.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #2119
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Alex: Alex poured the tomato sauce into a bowl and placed it into the microwave thanks to River's help and leaned next to Toby against the counter. Hearing Nate answer she grinned,"California is really pretty, did you live near a beach?" Alex didn't stay in California for more than a week so she didn't get to enjoy the state, she had to live that foster house as soon as she could.

Nate: "Yeah, I live in Santa Barbara, which is right on the beach. Have you been?"

Quote:
Toby: "south Carolina" Toby answered simply hearing Margo's question "what about you?" he asked her. He smiled at Alex when she came next to him.
Margo: "Michigan. Been there my whole life."

Quote:

Nate: Nate was embarrassed the cookies had burned, especially after he had been so confident. Then, Nate felt like Toby had taken the fall for something both should have remembered. But, all he could think to say was, "I'm hungary, I'm glad the pasta's almost done."

Last edited by soccer_mickey; 04-07-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #2120
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Nate: "Yeah, I live in Santa Barbara, which is right on the beach. Have you been?"

Nate: Nate was embarrassed the cookies had burned, especially after he had been so confident. Then, Nate felt like Toby had taken the fall for something both should have remembered. But, all he could think to say was, "I'm hungary, I'm glad the pasta's almost done."
Toby: Toby smiled at Margo "we really are from all over" Toby looked at Nate and then walked over to the cookies. He flipped them over looking at the bottoms of them. "They look edible" Toby said smiling.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #2121
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

River: River nodded at Alex and walked over to help hold the strainer over the sink so Alex could pour the pasta through it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Alex: Alex grabbed the pot by the handles and poured the pasta and water in the strainer, smiling at River thankfully. She placed the now empty pot to the side and turned to Nate,"I stayed there for a little bit but I didn't go anywhere except San Fransico. I would have loved going to a beach though, I love swimming!" She smiled thinking about the few beaches she had lived near. Alex always swam for hours in the water since the orphanages and foster homes didn't care where she was half the time. She turned to Toby and looked down at the cookies,"We can eat them?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #2122
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grabbed the pot by the handles and poured the pasta and water in the strainer, smiling at River thankfully. She placed the now empty pot to the side and turned to Nate,"I stayed there for a little bit but I didn't go anywhere except San Fransico. I would have loved going to a beach though, I love swimming!" She smiled thinking about the few beaches she had lived near. Alex always swam for hours in the water since the orphanages and foster homes didn't care where she was half the time. She turned to Toby and looked down at the cookies,"We can eat them?"
Toby: "I think so, they don't looks too bad. Just a little burnt around around the edges" he said shrugging. Toby smiled at Alex thinking about the beach. He had lived by the ocean his entire life, and spent hours running up and down the sand playing with his dog.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #2123
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: "I think so, they don't looks too bad. Just a little burnt around around the edges" he said shrugging. Toby smiled at Alex thinking about the beach. He had lived by the ocean his entire life, and spent hours running up and down the sand playing with his dog.
Alex: Alex grinned and clapped her hands,"Yay! Cookies!" She laughed and took the strainer pouring the pasta in the pot again without water. "Alright, I think the spaghetti should be done. All everyone has to do is make their own plate!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #2124
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned and clapped her hands,"Yay! Cookies!" She laughed and took the strainer pouring the pasta in the pot again without water. "Alright, I think the spaghetti should be done. All everyone has to do is make their own plate!"
River: River handed the strainer off to Alex letting her pour the noodles. "It smells good" she said "I'm hungry." he leaned her head out the kitchen door and called the others "dinner's ready!"

Toby: Toby smiled and walked to the cabinet grabbing a stack of plates and setting them next to the pasta.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #2125
jessidoll

Quote:

River: River handed the strainer off to Alex letting her pour the noodles. "It smells good" she said "I'm hungry." he leaned her head out the kitchen door and called the others "dinner's ready!"

Toby: Toby smiled and walked to the cabinet grabbing a stack of plates and setting them next to the pasta.
Jack: Jack stood up hearing River and walked into the kitchen smirking at Alex when she glares at him. Later he might talk to her, but it was too much fun to see her get angry. Getting looks from her brother, or best friend or whoever, Toby and River wasn't fun though, but at least he was making other people annoyed. He grabbed a plate and started making his plate for dinner.

Alex: Alex rolled her eyes at Jack's smirk and grabbed her own plate after him,"Thanks for getting the plates Toby." She smiled at him and started making her own plate, setting out forks for everyone.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #2126
disneygirl520

Quote:

Jack: Jack stood up hearing River and walked into the kitchen smirking at Alex when she glares at him. Later he might talk to her, but it was too much fun to see her get angry. Getting looks from her brother, or best friend or whoever, Toby and River wasn't fun though, but at least he was making other people annoyed. He grabbed a plate and started making his plate for dinner.

Alex: Alex rolled her eyes at Jack's smirk and grabbed her own plate after him,"Thanks for getting the plates Toby." She smiled at him and started making her own plate, setting out forks for everyone.
Toby: Toby smiled at Alex "you're welcome" he looked up to see Jack and his smile faded. It was weird that he wasn't sure if he had ever exchanged a word with Jack and yet he knew they wouldn't get along. He started to fill his plate and grabbed a fork walking to the dining room.

River: River started filling her plate.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:00 PM   #2127
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled at Alex "you're welcome" he looked up to see Jack and his smile faded. It was weird that he wasn't sure if he had ever exchanged a word with Jack and yet he knew they wouldn't get along. He started to fill his plate and grabbed a fork walking to the dining room.

River: River started filling her plate.
Jack: Jack finished filling his plate and turned to Alex while she was pouring sauce on her pasta. "Hey there," He said smirking at her while she ignored him. "Now don't be rude."

Alex: Alex's head snapped up and she looked at Jack in astonishment. She was being rude? How can he talk? He is always rude to everybody! Alex rolled her eyes and walked to the dining room and sits down, starting to eat.

Jack: Jack chuckled and walked to the dining room, sitting at the end by himself while he eats.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:08 PM   #2128
disneygirl520

Quote:

Jack: Jack finished filling his plate and turned to Alex while she was pouring sauce on her pasta. "Hey there," He said smirking at her while she ignored him. "Now don't be rude."

Alex: Alex's head snapped up and she looked at Jack in astonishment. She was being rude? How can he talk? He is always rude to everybody! Alex rolled her eyes and walked to the dining room and sits down, starting to eat.

Jack: Jack chuckled and walked to the dining room, sitting at the end by himself while he eats.
River: River walked to the dining room and walked to sit next to Daniel near Alex and Toby.

Toby: Toby smiled at Alex as she sat down. His smile faded when he could tell something was bothering her "what?" he asked.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #2129
jessidoll

Quote:

River: River walked to the dining room and walked to sit next to Daniel near Alex and Toby.

Toby: Toby smiled at Alex as she sat down. His smile faded when he could tell something was bothering her "what?" he asked.
Alex: Alex looked up at Toby and shook her head,"Nothing. I'm fine." She smiled and sat straighter on her seat continuing to eat her dinner. She was already trying to cheer herself up by blocking out everything Jack said, including himself.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:36 PM   #2130
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex looked up at Toby and shook her head,"Nothing. I'm fine." She smiled and sat straighter on her seat continuing to eat her dinner. She was already trying to cheer herself up by blocking out everything Jack said, including himself.
Toby: Toby raised his eyebrows, "okay" he answered simply. He already knew that Alex trusted him and that if something were really wrong she would let him know. He started eating his food twirling the noodles around his fork properly.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: