Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #2086
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

River: River smiled, "it takes a couple of minutes. Watching the pot will only make it feel longer."

OOC: I know! I think it will be so fun!
Alex: "Really? Cool!" Alex said looking up at River with a smile but then frowned. "Wait. That stinks, why would it feel longer? Weird," She said looking back at the pot but quickly looked back up again.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:56 PM   #2087
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: "Really? Cool!" Alex said looking up at River with a smile but then frowned. "Wait. That stinks, why would it feel longer? Weird," She said looking back at the pot but quickly looked back up again.
River: "just because you're waiting for it. Like when you watch a clock in class and it feels like it isn't moving" she said shrugging.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-02-2013, 08:10 PM   #2088
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

River: "just because you're waiting for it. Like when you watch a clock in class and it feels like it isn't moving" she said shrugging.
Alex: "Oh! I get it now!" Alex said smiling and walking to the cabinet. She started looking through the stuff saying,"Where the fudge is the tomato sauce?" She found a jar and grabbed it but instead saw it was pineapple,"Ew, that should be in the fridge."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #2089
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: "Oh! I get it now!" Alex said smiling and walking to the cabinet. She started looking through the stuff saying,"Where the fudge is the tomato sauce?" She found a jar and grabbed it but instead saw it was pineapple,"Ew, that should be in the fridge."
River: River smiled and reached around Alex as she was only a few inches taller than her and grabbed the tomato sauce. She handed it to her and smiled. She looked over at the pot which was now boiling.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #2090
jessidoll

Quote:

River: River smiled and reached around Alex as she was only a few inches taller than her and grabbed the tomato sauce. She handed it to her and smiled. She looked over at the pot which was now boiling.
Alex: Alex took the sauce from her and smiled saying her "Thank-you". She walked over to the boiling water and poured the pasta into the water. "How long will this take again? And do I just put this sauce in the microwave?" Alex looked around the room at her two friends confused with the sauce in her hand.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #2091
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex took the sauce from her and smiled saying her "Thank-you". She walked over to the boiling water and poured the pasta into the water. "How long will this take again? And do I just put this sauce in the microwave?" Alex looked around the room at her two friends confused with the sauce in her hand.
Toby: Toby smiled at Alex and listened to everything that River was saying trying to learn himself.

River: River nodded, "yeah, that goes in a bowl, and then the microwave. The pasta goes in the water for about..." she raised her shoulders quickly and then walked over reading the box for the pasta "8 to 10 minutes" she said reading the box.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #2092
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: "Anything I can do to help?" Margo asked the group, even though it seemed like they had everything covered. "Sorry you had to help two days in a row, River."

Nate: Since there didn't seem like anything for him to do, Nate sat down in the kitchen. But, getting bored very quickly he said, "Hey, I think I'll make some dessert. Maybe cookies or brownies? What do you all think?"
Old 04-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #2093
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: "Anything I can do to help?" Margo asked the group, even though it seemed like they had everything covered. "Sorry you had to help two days in a row, River."

Nate: Since there didn't seem like anything for him to do, Nate sat down in the kitchen. But, getting bored very quickly he said, "Hey, I think I'll make some dessert. Maybe cookies or brownies? What do you all think?"
River: River smiled at Margo, "it's fine, I don't mind" she said honestly.

Toby: Toby sat not really sure what he should be doing. He smiled and nodded at Nate at the suggestion of dessert "that sounds great" he said smiling. Then he asked "do you know how to bake?"
Old 04-02-2013, 09:30 PM   #2094
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
River: River smiled at Margo, "it's fine, I don't mind" she said honestly.

Toby: Toby sat not really sure what he should be doing. He smiled and nodded at Nate at the suggestion of dessert "that sounds great" he said smiling. Then he asked "do you know how to bake?"
Margo: "OK. I think you are the best cook here, so I'm glad you don't mind!"

Nate: "Well, kinda. My sisters would always drag me into helping them with their baking projects." Nate opened the pantry. "And besides, there's cookie mix here, so that's not hard. Wanna help?" Nate flipped over the package. "We need eggs, butter, and water. Easy."
Old 04-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #2095
disneygirl520

Quote:

Margo: "OK. I think you are the best cook here, so I'm glad you don't mind!"

Nate: "Well, kinda. My sisters would always drag me into helping them with their baking projects." Nate opened the pantry. "And besides, there's cookie mix here, so that's not hard. Wanna help?" Nate flipped over the package. "We need eggs, butter, and water. Easy."
River: River smiled at the compliment "thanks" she said.

Toby: Toby jumped up from where he had been sitting "sure" he said and smiling he added "just be careful not to stab yourself with the spoon."
Old 04-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #2096
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
River: River smiled at the compliment "thanks" she said.

Toby: Toby jumped up from where he had been sitting "sure" he said and smiling he added "just be careful not to stab yourself with the spoon."
Nate: "I'll try. But it may be a better idea to just keep all the spoons as far away from me as possible." Nate found a bowl, then poured the mix in. "You do the eggs. Eggs are too potentially hazardous for me. I'll go grab some butter, that's safe. I think."
Old 04-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #2097
disneygirl520

Quote:

Nate: "I'll try. But it may be a better idea to just keep all the spoons as far away from me as possible." Nate found a bowl, then poured the mix in. "You do the eggs. Eggs are too potentially hazardous for me. I'll go grab some butter, that's safe. I think."
Toby: Toby laughed "okay" he said as he started cracking the eggs into the bowl and throwing away the shells. He knew enough to do the basics.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #2098
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Toby: Toby laughed "okay" he said as he started cracking the eggs into the bowl and throwing away the shells. He knew enough to do the basics.
Nate: Nate put the butter in, the measured out some water. He then pulled out a big spoon and started to stir. When it looked mixed, Nate fought off the urge to eat some out of the bowl. At home, they always ended up eating more dough than cookies. "So, did we remember to preheat the oven?"
Old 04-02-2013, 10:05 PM   #2099
disneygirl520

Quote:
Nate: Nate put the butter in, the measured out some water. He then pulled out a big spoon and started to stir. When it looked mixed, Nate fought off the urge to eat some out of the bowl. At home, they always ended up eating more dough than cookies. "So, did we remember to preheat the oven?"
Toby: "uhh...no" Toby replied he walked over to the oven and twisted the dial heating the oven to the temperature specified on the box.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #2100
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Toby: "uhh...no" Toby replied he walked over to the oven and twisted the dial heating the oven to the temperature specified on the box.
Nate: "Ah well." Nate had kind of gotten tired of making cookies, but knew he still had to scoop them onto the sheet. "Maybe we should just stop here and eat the dough," he joked, even though that's what he secretly wanted to do.

OOC: Night
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: