Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #2041
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.
Posts: 7,947

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby walked beside her and put his arm around her back.
Alex: "Thanks Toby," Alex said with a light yawn. She shook her head lightly thinking about the things she should have said thank you to him for. He comforted her when she cried, he listened to her secret, he hadn't made her feel worthless like others and he was her first real friend. She chuckled to herself and walked to the helicopter, frowning a bit when she needs help to get on.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #2042
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: "Thanks Toby," Alex said with a light yawn. She shook her head lightly thinking about the things she should have said thank you to him for. He comforted her when she cried, he listened to her secret, he hadn't made her feel worthless like others and he was her first real friend. She chuckled to herself and walked to the helicopter, frowning a bit when she needs help to get on.
Toby: Toby smiled, "you're welcome" he said quietly not really sure what he was being thanked for. When he got to the helicopter he didn't bother getting in first and then helping Alex but instead stood behind her, put his hands on her waist and easily lifted her into the helicopter.
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #2043
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.
Posts: 7,947

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled, "you're welcome" he said quietly not really sure what he was being thanked for. When he got to the helicopter he didn't bother getting in first and then helping Alex but instead stood behind her, put his hands on her waist and easily lifted her into the helicopter.
Alex: Alex steadied herself when she was in the helicopter and rubbed her eyes. She turned and smiled at Toby instead of saying her thank you out loud and sat down in a seat buckling herself. She covered her mouth when she yawned again and shook her head saying,"I hate getting hyper sometimes."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #2044
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex steadied herself when she was in the helicopter and rubbed her eyes. She turned and smiled at Toby instead of saying her thank you out loud and sat down in a seat buckling herself. She covered her mouth when she yawned again and shook her head saying,"I hate getting hyper sometimes."
Toby: Toby climbed into the helicopter after Alex and sat next to her. He yawned covering hos mouth, sometimes he truly believed that yawning was contagious. "don't say that, it's one of my favorite things about you."
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #2045
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.
Posts: 7,947

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby climbed into the helicopter after Alex and sat next to her. He yawned covering hos mouth, sometimes he truly believed that yawning was contagious. "don't say that, it's one of my favorite things about you."
Alex: Alex looked at Toby with a confused look before looking down at her lap. "Sure Toby, whatever you say," She said.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.


Last edited by jessidoll; 04-01-2013 at 07:31 PM.
jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #2046
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex looked at Toby with a confused look before looking down at her lap. "Sure Toby, whatever you say," She said.
Toby: Toby leaned over and put his hand on Alex's leg "hey, I was being serious."
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:48 PM   #2047
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.
Posts: 7,947

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby leaned over and put his hand on Alex's leg "hey, I was being serious."
Alex: Alex smiled a bit and looked at him joking,"Oh I know. I was just thinking about everything else that people love about me."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #2048
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex smiled a bit and looked at him joking,"Oh I know. I was just thinking about everything else that people love about me."
Toby: Toby looked at Alex confused."oh, and what do people love about you?" he said smiling.
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #2049
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.
Posts: 7,947

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby looked at Alex confused."oh, and what do people love about you?" he said smiling.
Alex: Alex kept her most serious face and counted each reason on her fingers,"Well I'm friendly, funny, sensitive, caring, so much fun and really," She paused to gesture at her face," I'm just gorgeous." Alex bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at the ridiculous reasons she said.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #2050
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex kept her most serious face and counted each reason on her fingers,"Well I'm friendly, funny, sensitive, caring, so much fun and really," She paused to gesture at her face," I'm just gorgeous." Alex bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at the ridiculous reasons she said.
Toby: Toby smiled "if only people thought that highly of me" he said partially joking.
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #2051
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.
Posts: 7,947

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled "if only people thought that highly of me" he said partially joking.
Alex: "Oh don't worry about that. You're pretty amazing yourself!" She said honestly with a smile.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:20 PM   #2052
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: "Oh don't worry about that. You're pretty amazing yourself!" She said honestly with a smile.
Toby: "thank you" Toby said sincerely. He didn't know when the last time he got a real compliment was. "so are you" he added.
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:28 PM   #2053
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.
Posts: 7,947

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "thank you" Toby said sincerely. He didn't know when the last time he got a real compliment was. "so are you" he added.
Alex: Alex grinned at Toby and shrugged,"What're friends for?"
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:36 PM   #2054
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,112

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex grinned at Toby and shrugged,"What're friends for?"
Toby: "this" he answered. He looked out the window as the helicopter flew and smiled, he was glad to have Alex as a friend. He loved her, but not in the way Daniel loved River, but in a way he couldn't really describe. He just knew he wanted to protect her, he wanted to be there for her, and he never wanted her to be upset. He felt so much closer to her than he did to any of the other students.
__________________
Heather
Miami University

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #2055
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.
Posts: 7,947

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "this" he answered. He looked out the window as the helicopter flew and smiled, he was glad to have Alex as a friend. He loved her, but not in the way Daniel loved River, but in a way he couldn't really describe. He just knew he wanted to protect her, he wanted to be there for her, and he never wanted her to be upset. He felt so much closer to her than he did to any of the other students.
Alex: Alex grinned but yawned laying her head back against the seat. She smiled to herself as she realized for the first time in her life she had someone she was close to, someone to count on.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.