Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #2026
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

River: River smiled "okay, tomorrow. I'll do my best to teach you a few things." then she paused and laughed "what do fish eat?"

Toby: Toby smiled at his close friend now not even surprised by her random question. "I think it depends on the fish" he said matter a factually partially trying mess with Alex.
Alex: Alex nodded at River and then turned to Toby, a smile creeping on to her lips. "You think? So one fish could eat lettuce and the other chicken?"
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #2027
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River smiled at Alex, "thanks" she said "just let me know when you want me to help you." no one had ever given River a nickname before, so when Alex called her 'Riv' she smiled. To her it was a signal that she had real friends.

Toby: Toby looked at Alex an smiled glad he wasn't the only one confused. "that's what I want to know" he said laughing.
Nate: "I'm not sure, but knowing my cooking skills, I would probably find a way!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex nodded at River and then turned to Toby, a smile creeping on to her lips. "You think? So one fish could eat lettuce and the other chicken?"
Margo: Margo was a little confused about how the conversation suddenly jumped to fish food, but decided to play along, "Yeah, definitely. But since you can't really find lettuce or chicken in the ocean, maybe seaweed or smaller fish is more like it."
soccer_mickey is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #2028
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,877

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex nodded at River and then turned to Toby, a smile creeping on to her lips. "You think? So one fish could eat lettuce and the other chicken?"
Toby: "I do think" he said winking. "I don't really know what fish eat, I mean I used to have an aquarium, but they just ate flakes and pellets bought from the store" he shrugged, "and who knows what is actually in those."
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 06:42 PM   #2029
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Nate: "I'm not sure, but knowing my cooking skills, I would probably find a way!"

Margo: Margo was a little confused about how the conversation suddenly jumped to fish food, but decided to play along, "Yeah, definitely. But since you can't really find lettuce or chicken in the ocean, maybe seaweed or smaller fish is more like it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "I do think" he said winking. "I don't really know what fish eat, I mean I used to have an aquarium, but they just ate flakes and pellets bought from the store" he shrugged, "and who knows what is actually in those."
Alex: Alex looked at Margo with her nose wrinkled in disgust and looked between her and Toby. She then said simply,"Yuck!"
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #2030
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,877

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex looked at Margo with her nose wrinkled in disgust and looked between her and Toby. She then said simply,"Yuck!"
Toby: Toby laughed "you're the one who asked." He glanced down at his thick black and gold watch not really paying attention, and then looked back down at the time "oh, we've got to get going."
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #2031
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby laughed "you're the one who asked." He glanced down at his thick black and gold watch not really paying attention, and then looked back down at the time "oh, we've got to get going."
Alex: Alex pouted almost like a small child and shook her head, letting her hair swish around. "I don't wanna go yet!" She whined before standing up, getting distracted by a picture of the co workers in a huge group.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #2032
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,877

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex pouted almost like a small child and shook her head, letting her hair swish around. "I don't wanna go yet!" She whined before standing up, getting distracted by a picture of the co workers in a huge group.
Toby: Toby smiled "me neither." he said standing and starting to walk, but then realizing Alex wasn't behind him he turned and looked at Alex "coming?" he asked.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #2033
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled "me neither." he said standing and starting to walk, but then realizing Alex wasn't behind him he turned and looked at Alex "coming?" he asked.
Alex: Alex turned when she heard him and huffed,"Fine." She crossed her arms and walked over behind him ready to follow.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #2034
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,877

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex turned when she heard him and huffed,"Fine." She crossed her arms and walked over behind him ready to follow.
Toby: "don't be mad at me" he said "I don't want to go back either"
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #2035
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "don't be mad at me" he said "I don't want to go back either"
Alex: Alex dropped her arms and smiled, getting on her toes and playfully pinching his cheek. "Don't worry Toby, I'm not angry at you! Trust me, you can tell when I'm angry." She giggled and stood flat on her feet.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #2036
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,877

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex dropped her arms and smiled, getting on her toes and playfully pinching his cheek. "Don't worry Toby, I'm not angry at you! Trust me, you can tell when I'm angry." She giggled and stood flat on her feet.
Toby: Toby scrunched his face when she touched his cheek and brushed her hand away. He definitely was not a fan of being touched, especially on his face, but he didn't allow himself to get upset with Alex. He simply said "ok, good" with a small smile and started walking toward the helicopter.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #2037
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby scrunched his face when she touched his cheek and brushed her hand away. He definitely was not a fan of being touched, especially on his face, but he didn't allow himself to get upset with Alex. He simply said "ok, good" with a small smile and started walking toward the helicopter.
Alex: Alex yawned, rubbing her eyes sleepily while following after him. She could feel herself getting tired from her drink already, she was never good with a bunch of caffeine, sugar or energy drinks. She tried to open her eyes wide to keep them from drooping and sighed.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #2038
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,877

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex yawned, rubbing her eyes sleepily while following after him. She could feel herself getting tired from her drink already, she was never good with a bunch of caffeine, sugar or energy drinks. She tried to open her eyes wide to keep them from drooping and sighed.
Toby: "caffeine wearing off" he said smiling.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #2039
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "caffeine wearing off" he said smiling.
Alex: Alex nodded her head sleepily and yawned again. "I think so," She said shaking her head.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #2040
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,877

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex nodded her head sleepily and yawned again. "I think so," She said shaking her head.
Toby: Toby walked beside her and put his arm around her back.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.