Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #2011
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Nate: Alex's explanation still didn't make much since to him, so Nate just shook his head and laughed.

Margo: "Yeah, but flying wouldn't be much good unless I can land." She giggled again, picturing herself forever flying around the moon. Noticing why Alex had gotten quieter, Margo also lowered her voice, saying "If someone heard us, they would probably think we were crazy and call an insane asylum!"

Nate: "Yeah, the caffeine didn't make you hyper at all," Nate said, sarcastically. "You just randomly bring up the moon all the time. Well, I guess that may actually be normal, for you." Nate laughed.
Alex: Alex laughed at both of them and shook her head smiling and slightly jumping in her seat. "What if we were sent to an asylum? Would that be scary? Or fun? Maybe it could be both! Except for all the people there, they might not want to share their home."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post

Amelia: "Yea," she said, simply agreeing. She wasn't used to talking to people, so she didn't have a lot of topics coming to mind. She stayed silent, trying to think of something else to say, hoping maybe Jack would say something instead.
Jack: Jack chuckled and shook his head lightly,"You don't talk to a lot of people do you? I expected you to have at least spoken to someone here a bit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby laughed. "it's a good thing no one can hear us, we really could be sent to an asylum." he said laughing.

River: River finished her drink and threw away the cup. She can back to the group and smiled listening to the group.
Alex: Alex furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms across her chest looking at Toby, the sugar and caffeine really kicking in to her system. "There we go with that asylum place! Maybe we should just go there! Maybe we could cook for the people there! They would love a mocha frappe like me!" She grinned at her close friend then at the others.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #2012
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex laughed at both of them and shook her head smiling and slightly jumping in her seat. "What if we were sent to an asylum? Would that be scary? Or fun? Maybe it could be both! Except for all the people there, they might not want to share their home."

Jack: Jack chuckled and shook his head lightly,"You don't talk to a lot of people do you? I expected you to have at least spoken to someone here a bit."

Alex: Alex furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms across her chest looking at Toby, the sugar and caffeine really kicking in to her system. "There we go with that asylum place! Maybe we should just go there! Maybe we could cook for the people there! They would love a mocha frappe like me!" She grinned at her close friend then at the others.
Toby: "let's just not plan on going to an asylum okay?" he said smiling then crossing his arms across his cheat mimicking Alex he add "we didn't cook anything, we ordered the frappe. that's about all the 'cooking' I can do" he added laughing and uncrossing his arms.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2013, 08:36 PM   #2013
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: "let's just not plan on going to an asylum okay?" he said smiling then crossing his arms across his cheat mimicking Alex he add "we didn't cook anything, we ordered the frappe. that's about all the 'cooking' I can do" he added laughing and uncrossing his arms.
Alex: Alex frowned and pouted,"Fine." She quickly let a smile slip on her face and uncrossed her arms like Toby and clapped her hands,"I can learn to cook! I mean one day I'm going to be living alone for more than just a month and I need to cook! I like chicken so I should learn to cook that! I like steak too, and fruit salad!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #2014
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex frowned and pouted,"Fine." She quickly let a smile slip on her face and uncrossed her arms like Toby and clapped her hands,"I can learn to cook! I mean one day I'm going to be living alone for more than just a month and I need to cook! I like chicken so I should learn to cook that! I like steak too, and fruit salad!"
Toby: Toby pointed as Alex listed foods "I can make fruit salad!" he said smiling.

River: River smiled knowing she could teach Alex how to cook if she wanted her to. But she wasn't sure how to offer without sounding like she was bragging.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 03-27-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:01 PM   #2015
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Tony pointed as Alex listed foods "I can make fruit salad!" he said smiling.

River: River smiled knowing she could teach Alex how to cook if she wanted her to. But she wasn't sure how to offer without sounding like she was bragging.
Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head. "I really wanna learn to cook more meals though! I wish someone would teach me! Normally people learn from their elders or whatever but I couldn't! I can unfairness," She said giggling at herself partially.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #2016
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head. "I really wanna learn to cook more meals though! I wish someone would teach me! Normally people learn from their elders or whatever but I couldn't! I can unfairness," She said giggling at herself partially.
Toby: Toby smiled and said "I would teach you, if I knew how to cook."

River: River smiled up at Daniel and shrugged. She knew he would want her to offer. "if you want, I could try teaching you a few things later Alex" she said shrugging slightly. She didn't question Alex saying she couldn't learn from her elders. She was the last to question someone's family structure. She figured Alex could tell her about her family if she wanted to, but she hadn't yet.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #2017
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Amelia: "Is obvious, then?" she asked, laughing a little at herself. "No, I don't really talk to a lot of people. I haven't really even talked to anyone here. At least, no more than saying hi and stuff. I've spent most of my life hiding and trying to avoid people, so coming here is pretty scary. People tend to make me nervous."
Amelia didn't know why she was telling Jack this stuff. She was getting close to revealing, like, really personal stuff. She never thought she would ever tell anyone about her life or herself, but here in this moment, she felt like she could tell Jack anything if it came up. He had such an attitude of "I don't care" that he was just so easy to talk to.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:17 PM   #2018
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate leaned back in his chair, sipping his smoothie. He started to bounce back and forth, going a little too far and wiping out. "I meant to do that." He said, laughing.

Margo: Margo laughed at Nate, then helped him up. "Of course you did."
Old 03-30-2013, 11:24 PM   #2019
disneygirl520

Quote:
Nate: Nate leaned back in his chair, sipping his smoothie. He started to bounce back and forth, going a little too far and wiping out. "I meant to do that." He said, laughing.

Margo: Margo laughed at Nate, then helped him up. "Of course you did."
Toby: Toby smiled trying not to laugh at Nate. He watched as Margo helped Nate up, and then smiled saying "you okay there?"
Old 03-30-2013, 11:31 PM   #2020
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Toby: Toby smiled trying not to laugh at Nate. He watched as Margo helped Nate up, and then smiled saying "you okay there?"
Nate: "Yep, I'm fine. And gravity seems fine, too." Nate joked, trying to brush off his embarrassing fall. He set the chair right, then sat back down and, like nothing had happened, said, "Yeah, cooking classes. That may be useful. Unless you all want to eat burnt peanut butter and jelly every time it's my night to cook."
Old 03-31-2013, 10:15 AM   #2021
disneygirl520

Quote:

Nate: "Yep, I'm fine. And gravity seems fine, too." Nate joked, trying to brush off his embarrassing fall. He set the chair right, then sat back down and, like nothing had happened, said, "Yeah, cooking classes. That may be useful. Unless you all want to eat burnt peanut butter and jelly every time it's my night to cook."
Toby: Toby laughed. He thought about saying something about Nate's comment on gravity but choose not to, since he didn't want to embarrass Nate, and he appeared to be changing the subject anyhow. He smiled and said "how exactly do you burn peanut butter and jelly?"
Old 04-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #2022
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled and said "I would teach you, if I knew how to cook."

River: River smiled up at Daniel and shrugged. She knew he would want her to offer. "if you want, I could try teaching you a few things later Alex" she said shrugging slightly. She didn't question Alex saying she couldn't learn from her elders. She was the last to question someone's family structure. She figured Alex could tell her about her family if she wanted to, but she hadn't yet.
Alex: Alex grinned and nodded her head quickly while clapping her hands together. "Please? That would be awesome! Thanks Riv! You're the absolute best!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post

Amelia: "Is obvious, then?" she asked, laughing a little at herself. "No, I don't really talk to a lot of people. I haven't really even talked to anyone here. At least, no more than saying hi and stuff. I've spent most of my life hiding and trying to avoid people, so coming here is pretty scary. People tend to make me nervous."
Amelia didn't know why she was telling Jack this stuff. She was getting close to revealing, like, really personal stuff. She never thought she would ever tell anyone about her life or herself, but here in this moment, she felt like she could tell Jack anything if it came up. He had such an attitude of "I don't care" that he was just so easy to talk to.
Jack: Jack smiled a bit listening to the girl and shook his head, maybe he could help her a little. "Well if you can talk to me maybe you're getting less nervous around people. I'm not forcing you to, y'know, socialize or whatever but there are some people here who are alright. That Nate guy is cool, he wasn't that annoying to me.," He paused thinking about how him and Amelia might think differently about who to hang out with. He thought about who he could stand and who Amelia could like before continuing,"Or if you want a um....friend thats actually a girl, that girl Alex can talk up a storm but I think she's pretty nice. She might be one of the first people you could try to talk to. Or those girls Margo and River?"

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned trying to keep from laughing at his fall but then looked at him confused,"How the coconuts do you burn peanut butter and jelly? Do you toast it?" Her eyes lit up as a though came to her mind and jumped up,"Can you cook it like a s'more?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #2023
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned and nodded her head quickly while clapping her hands together. "Please? That would be awesome! Thanks Riv! You're the absolute best!"

Jack: Jack smiled a bit listening to the girl and shook his head, maybe he could help her a little. "Well if you can talk to me maybe you're getting less nervous around people. I'm not forcing you to, y'know, socialize or whatever but there are some people here who are alright. That Nate guy is cool, he wasn't that annoying to me.," He paused thinking about how him and Amelia might think differently about who to hang out with. He thought about who he could stand and who Amelia could like before continuing,"Or if you want a um....friend thats actually a girl, that girl Alex can talk up a storm but I think she's pretty nice. She might be one of the first people you could try to talk to. Or those girls Margo and River?"

Alex: Alex grinned trying to keep from laughing at his fall but then looked at him confused,"How the coconuts do you burn peanut butter and jelly? Do you toast it?" Her eyes lit up as a though came to her mind and jumped up,"Can you cook it like a s'more?
River: River smiled at Alex, "thanks" she said "just let me know when you want me to help you." no one had ever given River a nickname before, so when Alex called her 'Riv' she smiled. To her it was a signal that she had real friends.

Toby: Toby looked at Alex an smiled glad he wasn't the only one confused. "that's what I want to know" he said laughing.
Old 04-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #2024
jessidoll

Quote:

River: River smiled at Alex, "thanks" she said "just let me know when you want me to help you." no one had ever given River a nickname before, so when Alex called her 'Riv' she smiled. To her it was a signal that she had real friends.

Toby: Toby looked at Alex an smiled glad he wasn't the only one confused. "that's what I want to know" he said laughing.
Alex: "We have to do it soon! Like tomorrow! That will be so much fun! What can fish eat?" Alex sat down and furrowed her eyebrows thinking about her random question to herself.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #2025
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: "We have to do it soon! Like tomorrow! That will be so much fun! What can fish eat?" Alex sat down and furrowed her eyebrows thinking about her random question to herself.
River: River smiled "okay, tomorrow. I'll do my best to teach you a few things." then she paused and laughed "what do fish eat?"

Toby: Toby smiled at his close friend now not even surprised by her random question. "I think it depends on the fish" he said matter a factually partially trying mess with Alex.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: