Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 09:51 PM   #1996
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: Nate decided to share his wisdom with everyone, whether they wanted it or not. "Daniel bought drinks this morning, and next time we do this, someone else will probably buy. So it's not like a handout, but more like a favor you'll soon pay back, when you buy drinks."

Margo: Nate's declaration made Margo kind of nervous. She had been poor her whole life, and didn't know if she would have enough to buy everyone drinks. But then again, if she didn't, it would be like accepting a handout and she hated that. She began to calculate how much money she had in her head and how much she could spend.
Alex: Alex smiled,"Nice thinking Nate." After she spoke her smile dropped realizing she barely had any money since she had to pay for a plane ticket to get to the school and her shirt by herself. She hoped she had some left over money somewhere in her room.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-25-2013, 09:59 PM   #1997
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex sighed but smiled looking over the menu once more before deciding what she wanted. "A mocha frappe please."
Toby: Toby smiled "okay" he said then walked up to the counter and placed the order for everyone's drinks. He paid the cashier, and thanked him. When the drinks came out he grabbed the tray and passed the drinks to each person.

River: "thank you" River said thanking Toby. She didn't really think about people buying things for her, she just thought they were being nice. But after what Nate had said she felt worried knowing she might never be able to buy for the others.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #1998
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

Toby: Toby smiled "okay" he said then walked up to the counter and placed the order for everyone's drinks. He paid the cashier, and thanked him. When the drinks came out he grabbed the tray and passed the drinks to each person.

River: "thank you" River said thanking Toby. She didn't really think about people buying things for her, she just thought they were being nice. But after what Nate had said she felt worried knowing she might never be able to buy for the others.
Alex: Alex grinned taking a quick sip of her drink and gave him a thumbs up. "Thanks Toby!" She said happily taking another drink.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #1999
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned taking a quick sip of her drink and gave him a thumbs up. "Thanks Toby!" She said happily taking another drink.
Toby: "you're welcome" Toby answered with a smile. He took a drink of his own smoothie and turned to the others. "how much longer do we have before we have to get back?" he asked.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #2000
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate grabbed his smoothie, thanking Toby. "I don't know. What time is it anyway? Wanna sit ... or head back .... or sit outside ...or what." He said, between sips.

Margo: "Thanks." Margo said to Toby, then turned to Nate. "I don't care. Whatever you all want."
Old 03-25-2013, 10:21 PM   #2001
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "you're welcome" Toby answered with a smile. He took a drink of his own smoothie and turned to the others. "how much longer do we have before we have to get back?" he asked.
Quote:
Nate: Nate grabbed his smoothie, thanking Toby. "I don't know. What time is it anyway? Wanna sit ... or head back .... or sit outside ...or what." He said, between sips.

Margo: "Thanks." Margo said to Toby, then turned to Nate. "I don't care. Whatever you all want."
Alex: Alex drank a bit more of her drink smiling at the taste. "Maybe we could hang out here for a little bit then head back!" She said happily taking another drink.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #2002
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Alex: Alex drank a bit more of her drink smiling at the taste. "Maybe we could hang out here for a little bit then head back!" She said happily taking another drink.
Margo: "Good idea! But lets go outside, it's a nice day and the city is lovely."

Old 03-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #2003
disneygirl520

Quote:

River: River smiled "that sounds good to me" she said taking another drink.

Toby: Toby smiled and sat down at one of the chairs putting one foot on the chair, and letting the other hang down.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:16 AM   #2004
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Jack: Jack smiled at her joke and shook his head,"Nah, I haven't done anything too bad that I would have to run away from. But I think England would be pretty cool, it's really beautiful there."

Ooc: Alrighty, bye!
Amelia: "I'll bet it is," Amelia said. Amelia hadn't seen anything truly beautiful in a long time, except for this island. She sighed, thinking about what it would be like to finally see a new place, away from her past and the memories. She didn't feel like talking about that anymore, though, so she asked Jack, "When do you think the others will be back?"
Old 03-26-2013, 04:40 PM   #2005
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

River: River smiled "that sounds good to me" she said taking another drink.

Toby: Toby smiled and sat down at one of the chairs putting one foot on the chair, and letting the other hang down.
Alex: "Awesome!" Alex said excitedly taking a few drinks so she only had some whip cream left at the bottom. "What do you think the moons like? I bet it's cold! How else could stars stay up there, they're hot gas so it must be cold and keep them up there," She said randomly with a grin on her face an used her straw to eat some of the cream happily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post

Amelia: "I'll bet it is," Amelia said. Amelia hadn't seen anything truly beautiful in a long time, except for this island. She sighed, thinking about what it would be like to finally see a new place, away from her past and the memories. She didn't feel like talking about that anymore, though, so she asked Jack, "When do you think the others will be back?"
Jack: Jack shrugged his shoulders and put his arms behind his head getting comfortable. "Don't know. Not long I guess, we can't stay out that late.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #2006
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Alex: "Awesome!" Alex said excitedly taking a few drinks so she only had some whip cream left at the bottom. "What do you think the moons like? I bet it's cold! How else could stars stay up there, they're hot gas so it must be cold and keep them up there," She said randomly with a grin on her face an used her straw to eat some of the cream happily.
Nate: "Huh?" Nate said, lost in Alex's ramblings.

Margo: Alex's talk of the moon got Margo thinking. "You know, since the moon doesn't have much gravity, I'd probably have almost no power there. So the moon's like my kryptonite!" Margo giggled thinking about this. The thought had never come to her.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #2007
jessidoll

Quote:

Nate: "Huh?" Nate said, lost in Alex's ramblings.

Margo: Alex's talk of the moon got Margo thinking. "You know, since the moon doesn't have much gravity, I'd probably have almost no power there. So the moon's like my kryptonite!" Margo giggled thinking about this. The thought had never come to her.
Alex: Alex giggled and shook her head at Nate,"The moon! I was talking about the moon silly!" She giggled again and turned to Margo with a smile on her face but says quietly so no normal people wouldn't hear,"You could fly forever and ever!" Alex sat up straighter and ate the rest of the white cream."Aw man! That was yummy! I should have more of them! I dot even think the coffee has even made me all hyper and silly!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #2008
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Alex: Alex giggled and shook her head at Nate,"The moon! I was talking about the moon silly!" She giggled again and turned to Margo with a smile on her face but says quietly so no normal people wouldn't hear,"You could fly forever and ever!" Alex sat up straighter and ate the rest of the white cream."Aw man! That was yummy! I should have more of them! I dot even think the coffee has even made me all hyper and silly!"
Nate: Alex's explanation still didn't make much since to him, so Nate just shook his head and laughed.

Margo: "Yeah, but flying wouldn't be much good unless I can land." She giggled again, picturing herself forever flying around the moon. Noticing why Alex had gotten quieter, Margo also lowered her voice, saying "If someone heard us, they would probably think we were crazy and call an insane asylum!"

Nate: "Yeah, the caffeine didn't make you hyper at all," Nate said, sarcastically. "You just randomly bring up the moon all the time. Well, I guess that may actually be normal, for you." Nate laughed.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #2009
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Jack: Jack shrugged his shoulders and put his arms behind his head getting comfortable. "Don't know. Not long I guess, we can't stay out that late.
Amelia: "Yea," she said, simply agreeing. She wasn't used to talking to people, so she didn't have a lot of topics coming to mind. She stayed silent, trying to think of something else to say, hoping maybe Jack would say something instead.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #2010
disneygirl520

Quote:

Nate: Alex's explanation still didn't make much since to him, so Nate just shook his head and laughed.

Margo: "Yeah, but flying wouldn't be much good unless I can land." She giggled again, picturing herself forever flying around the moon. Noticing why Alex had gotten quieter, Margo also lowered her voice, saying "If someone heard us, they would probably think we were crazy and call an insane asylum!"

Nate: "Yeah, the caffeine didn't make you hyper at all," Nate said, sarcastically. "You just randomly bring up the moon all the time. Well, I guess that may actually be normal, for you." Nate laughed.
Toby: Toby laughed. "it's a good thing no one can hear us, we really could be sent to an asylum." he said laughing.

River: River finished her drink and threw away the cup. She can back to the group and smiled listening to the group.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: