Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #1981
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,387

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Ooc: Yeah! Kind if like they might have a sort of brother/sister relationship?

Alex: Alex sighed and nodded her head saying,"Thanks Toby, you're truly a great friend." She gave him a small smile and leaned back wiping under her eyes chuckling. "I must look really dumb, huh?" She joked.
OOC: okay! I think that a brother/sister relationship is the perfect way to say what I was thinking.

Toby: Toby shook his head "no, not at all" he said smiling.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #1982
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

OOC: okay! I think that a brother/sister relationship is the perfect way to say what I was thinking.

Toby: Toby shook his head "no, not at all" he said smiling.
Alex: Alex rolled her eyes playfully and stood up,"Sure." She looked around and frowned,"If you and the others want anything we should probably hurry and look around. We might need to go back soon.

Ooc: Awesome!
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #1983
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,387

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex rolled her eyes playfully and stood up,"Sure." She looked around and frowned,"If you and the others want anything we should probably hurry and look around. We might need to go back soon.

Ooc: Awesome!
Toby: "I mean it, showing emotions isn't dumb" he said to Alex, but then realized maybe he should be saying it to himself. "that's true, there's a drink shop over there" he said pointing.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #1984
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "I mean it, showing emotions isn't dumb" he said to Alex, but then realized maybe he should be saying it to himself. "that's true, there's a drink shop over there" he said pointing.
Alex: Alex nodded her head and smiled,"Alrighty! Lets get the lovebirds and max and head over." She started walking towards her classmates making sure all evidence of her crying should be gone.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #1985
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,387

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex nodded her head and smiled,"Alrighty! Lets get the lovebirds and max and head over." She started walking towards her classmates making sure all evidence of her crying should be gone.
Toby: Toby laughed at Alex calling River and Daniel "the love birds". "okay" he answered he walked over to the group and said "hey guys, why don't we go get something to drink from that shop over there." then in a moment of confidence he added "oh, and I'm buying. Daniel bought the coffee this morning so I'll buy the drinks now." he said with a smile.

River: River turned and nodded, "yeah, that sounds good" she said "and thank you" she said to Toby knowing she didn't have money to buy herself something.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #1986
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

Margo: Margo had been walking behind everyone, thinking. When she saw Alex and Toby heading back over, she figured it was because of the drink place a few stores ahead. "Sounds good. .

Nate: "Sure. I left all my money at the island, so thanks for the offer. I'll pay you back later."
soccer_mickey is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #1987
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby laughed at Alex calling River and Daniel "the love birds". "okay" he answered he walked over to the group and said "hey guys, why don't we go get something to drink from that shop over there." then in a moment of confidence he added "oh, and I'm buying. Daniel bought the coffee this morning so I'll buy the drinks now." he said with a smile.

River: River turned and nodded, "yeah, that sounds good" she said "and thank you" she said to Toby knowing she didn't have money to buy herself something.
Alex: Alex frowned when Toby said he would pay didn't say a word, she knew that if she said anything he would only insist. She smiled at everyone but then looked over at the coffee shop trying to ignore how thirsty she was.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #1988
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,387

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex frowned when Toby said he would pay didn't say a word, she knew that if she said anything he would only insist. She smiled at everyone but then looked over at the coffee shop trying to ignore how thirsty she was.
Toby: Toby smiled, "okay, so what does everyone want" he said walking into the shop.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 03-25-2013 at 08:13 PM.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 08:16 PM   #1989
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: Toby smiled, "okay" so what does everyone want he said walking into the shop.
Nate: "I'll take a smoothie." He wanted something cold, and besides, he didn't like coffee.

Margo: "I'll never be able to decide! I'm so bad at choosing things like this." Margo looked at the menu, finally settling on a mocha, and telling Toby. "Thanks so much for this!"
soccer_mickey is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #1990
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled, "okay" so what does everyone want he said walking into the shop.
Alex: Alex looked at the drinks and turned to everyone smiling,"There's some yummy drinks here! What do ya'll want?"
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #1991
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,387

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Nate: "I'll take a smoothie." He wanted something cold, and besides, he didn't like coffee.

Margo: "I'll never be able to decide! I'm so bad at choosing things like this." Margo looked at the menu, finally settling on a mocha, and telling Toby. "Thanks so much for this!"
Toby: Toby smiled at Margo, "you're welcome" he said. Daniel and Max told him what they wanted, and then he looked to River and Alex to see what they wanted.

River: "I'll have a smoothie too, that sounds really good." she said forcing herself to act normal and not to shrink away.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #1992
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled at Margo, "you're welcome" he said. Daniel and Max told him what they wanted, and then he looked to River and Alex to see what they wanted.

River: "I'll have a smoothie too, that sounds really good." she said forcing herself to act normal and not to shrink away.
Alex: Alex looked at the menu and thought about actually getting something quickly changed her mind not wanting Toby to pay too much. "I'm good thanks. Not very thirsty."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #1993
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,387

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex looked at the menu and thought about actually getting something quickly changed her mind not wanting Toby to pay too much. "I'm good thanks. Not very thirsty."
Toby: Toby looked at Alex doubting her "you've been the one talking about being thirsty since we got here." then he realized why she said she didn't want anything "it's fine, what do you want" he said "my parents would seriously be happy if I spent any of this money on something for someone besides myself" he said with a smile.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #1994
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby looked at Alex doubting her "you've been the one talking about being thirsty since we got here." then he realized why she said she didn't want anything "it's fine, what do you want" he said "my parents would seriously be happy if I spent any of this money on something for someone besides myself" he said with a smile.
Alex: Alex sighed but smiled looking over the menu once more before deciding what she wanted. "A mocha frappe please."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 03-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #1995
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer
 
soccer_mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 349

Nate: Nate decided to share his wisdom with everyone, whether they wanted it or not. "Daniel bought drinks this morning, and next time we do this, someone else will probably buy. So it's not like a handout, but more like a favor you'll soon pay back, when you buy drinks."

Margo: Nate's declaration made Margo kind of nervous. She had been poor her whole life, and didn't know if she had brought enough to buy everyone drinks, plus get her siblings presents, and have some left for emergencies. But then again, if she didn't, it would be like accepting a handout and she hated that. She began to calculate how much money she had in her head and how much she could spend. Money talk always made her queasy.
soccer_mickey is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.