Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #1981
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Ooc: Yeah! Kind if like they might have a sort of brother/sister relationship?

Alex: Alex sighed and nodded her head saying,"Thanks Toby, you're truly a great friend." She gave him a small smile and leaned back wiping under her eyes chuckling. "I must look really dumb, huh?" She joked.
OOC: okay! I think that a brother/sister relationship is the perfect way to say what I was thinking.

Toby: Toby shook his head "no, not at all" he said smiling.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #1982
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

OOC: okay! I think that a brother/sister relationship is the perfect way to say what I was thinking.

Toby: Toby shook his head "no, not at all" he said smiling.
Alex: Alex rolled her eyes playfully and stood up,"Sure." She looked around and frowned,"If you and the others want anything we should probably hurry and look around. We might need to go back soon.

Ooc: Awesome!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #1983
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex rolled her eyes playfully and stood up,"Sure." She looked around and frowned,"If you and the others want anything we should probably hurry and look around. We might need to go back soon.

Ooc: Awesome!
Toby: "I mean it, showing emotions isn't dumb" he said to Alex, but then realized maybe he should be saying it to himself. "that's true, there's a drink shop over there" he said pointing.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #1984
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: "I mean it, showing emotions isn't dumb" he said to Alex, but then realized maybe he should be saying it to himself. "that's true, there's a drink shop over there" he said pointing.
Alex: Alex nodded her head and smiled,"Alrighty! Lets get the lovebirds and max and head over." She started walking towards her classmates making sure all evidence of her crying should be gone.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #1985
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex nodded her head and smiled,"Alrighty! Lets get the lovebirds and max and head over." She started walking towards her classmates making sure all evidence of her crying should be gone.
Toby: Toby laughed at Alex calling River and Daniel "the love birds". "okay" he answered he walked over to the group and said "hey guys, why don't we go get something to drink from that shop over there." then in a moment of confidence he added "oh, and I'm buying. Daniel bought the coffee this morning so I'll buy the drinks now." he said with a smile.

River: River turned and nodded, "yeah, that sounds good" she said "and thank you" she said to Toby knowing she didn't have money to buy herself something.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #1986
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo had been walking behind everyone, thinking. When she saw Alex and Toby heading back over, she figured it was because of the drink place a few stores ahead. "Sounds good. .

Nate: "Sure. I left all my money at the island, so thanks for the offer. I'll pay you back later."
Old 03-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #1987
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby laughed at Alex calling River and Daniel "the love birds". "okay" he answered he walked over to the group and said "hey guys, why don't we go get something to drink from that shop over there." then in a moment of confidence he added "oh, and I'm buying. Daniel bought the coffee this morning so I'll buy the drinks now." he said with a smile.

River: River turned and nodded, "yeah, that sounds good" she said "and thank you" she said to Toby knowing she didn't have money to buy herself something.
Alex: Alex frowned when Toby said he would pay didn't say a word, she knew that if she said anything he would only insist. She smiled at everyone but then looked over at the coffee shop trying to ignore how thirsty she was.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #1988
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex frowned when Toby said he would pay didn't say a word, she knew that if she said anything he would only insist. She smiled at everyone but then looked over at the coffee shop trying to ignore how thirsty she was.
Toby: Toby smiled, "okay, so what does everyone want" he said walking into the shop.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 03-25-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:16 PM   #1989
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Toby: Toby smiled, "okay" so what does everyone want he said walking into the shop.
Nate: "I'll take a smoothie." He wanted something cold, and besides, he didn't like coffee.

Margo: "I'll never be able to decide! I'm so bad at choosing things like this." Margo looked at the menu, finally settling on a mocha, and telling Toby. "Thanks so much for this!"
Old 03-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #1990
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled, "okay" so what does everyone want he said walking into the shop.
Alex: Alex looked at the drinks and turned to everyone smiling,"There's some yummy drinks here! What do ya'll want?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #1991
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post

Nate: "I'll take a smoothie." He wanted something cold, and besides, he didn't like coffee.

Margo: "I'll never be able to decide! I'm so bad at choosing things like this." Margo looked at the menu, finally settling on a mocha, and telling Toby. "Thanks so much for this!"
Toby: Toby smiled at Margo, "you're welcome" he said. Daniel and Max told him what they wanted, and then he looked to River and Alex to see what they wanted.

River: "I'll have a smoothie too, that sounds really good." she said forcing herself to act normal and not to shrink away.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #1992
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled at Margo, "you're welcome" he said. Daniel and Max told him what they wanted, and then he looked to River and Alex to see what they wanted.

River: "I'll have a smoothie too, that sounds really good." she said forcing herself to act normal and not to shrink away.
Alex: Alex looked at the menu and thought about actually getting something quickly changed her mind not wanting Toby to pay too much. "I'm good thanks. Not very thirsty."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #1993
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex looked at the menu and thought about actually getting something quickly changed her mind not wanting Toby to pay too much. "I'm good thanks. Not very thirsty."
Toby: Toby looked at Alex doubting her "you've been the one talking about being thirsty since we got here." then he realized why she said she didn't want anything "it's fine, what do you want" he said "my parents would seriously be happy if I spent any of this money on something for someone besides myself" he said with a smile.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #1994
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby looked at Alex doubting her "you've been the one talking about being thirsty since we got here." then he realized why she said she didn't want anything "it's fine, what do you want" he said "my parents would seriously be happy if I spent any of this money on something for someone besides myself" he said with a smile.
Alex: Alex sighed but smiled looking over the menu once more before deciding what she wanted. "A mocha frappe please."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #1995
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate decided to share his wisdom with everyone, whether they wanted it or not. "Daniel bought drinks this morning, and next time we do this, someone else will probably buy. So it's not like a handout, but more like a favor you'll soon pay back, when you buy drinks."

Margo: Nate's declaration made Margo kind of nervous. She had been poor her whole life, and didn't know if she had brought enough to buy everyone drinks, plus get her siblings presents, and have some left for emergencies. But then again, if she didn't, it would be like accepting a handout and she hated that. She began to calculate how much money she had in her head and how much she could spend. Money talk always made her queasy.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: