Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #1966
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby laughed "I can't tell you what I wished for!" he said shaking his head.

OOC: so sorry wings! We'll do our best
Alex: "Oh fine, fine fine. I'm done. I won't guess what you wished for Mr. I keep my wishes a secret," She said hiding her smile and uncrossing her arms.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #1967
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: "Oh fine, fine fine. I'm done. I won't guess what you wished for Mr. I keep my wishes a secret," She said hiding her smile and uncrossing her arms.
Toby: Toby laughed, "Sorry if I want my wish to come true! It's kind of a rule" He laughed again "but you can tell me your wish if you want."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 05:20 PM   #1968
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: Toby laughed, "Sorry if I want my wish to come true! It's kind of a rule" He laughed again "but you can tell me your wish if you want."
Alex: "You're not supposed to tell people you're wishes, remember?" She teased him with a smirk. "But really, my wish was dumb."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:25 PM   #1969
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: "You're not supposed to tell people you're wishes, remember?" She teased him with a smirk. "But really, my wish was dumb."
Toby: "of course I remember that," he said smiling "i was checking if you remembered, and there is no such thing as a dumb wish."
Old 03-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #1970
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: "of course I remember that," he said smiling "i was checking if you remembered, and there is no such thing as a dumb wish."
Alex: Alex giggled and shook her head,"Trust me, I think mine was pretty dumb." She stood up and stretched her arms above her head. She looked up at her hands in the air and frowned saying randomly,"Why am I so short?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:44 PM   #1971
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex giggled and shook her head,"Trust me, I think mine was pretty dumb." She stood up and stretched her arms above her head. She looked up at her hands in the air and frowned saying randomly,"Why am I so short?"
Toby: Toby remained sitting and smiled at Alex when she stood up. He snickered at her question "I don't know." he laughed "some people are just short, and some are tall."
Old 03-25-2013, 05:51 PM   #1972
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby remained sitting and smiled at Alex when she stood up. He snickered at her question "I don't know." he laughed "some people are just short, and some are tall."
Alex: Alex rolled her eyes playfully and sat back down next to Toby saying sarcastically,"Really? I just thought everyone was the exact same height!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 05:54 PM   #1973
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex rolled her eyes playfully and sat back down next to Toby saying sarcastically,"Really? I just thought everyone was the exact same height!"
Toby: "you're the one who asked!!" Toby said shrugging.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:05 PM   #1974
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: "you're the one who asked!!" Toby said shrugging.
Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head saying,"True." She looked around and her gaze fell on a family of a mom, dad and a teenage girl. The mother had her arm around her daughters waist on the left, the daughter was in the middle, and the father had his arm around his daughters shoulder. The girl laughed at something her father said who was smiling at both of his girls and Alex couldn't help but look at the family sadly.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #1975
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head saying,"True." She looked around and her gaze fell on a family of a mom, dad and a teenage girl. The mother had her arm around her daughters waist on the left, the daughter was in the middle, and the father had his arm around his daughters shoulder. The girl laughed at something her father said who was smiling at both of his girls and Alex couldn't help but look at the family sadly.
Toby: Toby watched Alex as her expression changed, and followed her gaze to the family. His expression changed too, he felt sad for Alex. He couldn't imagine what it had to be like to constantly see families and not have one of your own. "Alex." he said quietly and kindly "you okay?"
Old 03-25-2013, 06:20 PM   #1976
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby watched Alex as her expression changed, and followed her gaze to the family. His expression changed too, he felt sad for Alex. He couldn't imagine what it had to be like to constantly see families and not have one of your own. "Alex." he said quietly and kindly "you okay?"
Alex: Alex tore her eyes from the family as she saw the mother kiss her daughters cheek feeling the tears prick her eyes. She blinked her eyes a couple times getting rid of most of the tears and looked up at Toby putting on a small fake smile. She was about to say she was fine when she found she didn't like lying anymore, especially to someone who was one of her closest friends. Alex dropped her smile and shook her head sighing,"I guess."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #1977
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex tore her eyes from the family as she saw the mother kiss her daughters cheek feeling the tears prick her eyes. She blinked her eyes a couple times getting rid of most of the tears and looked up at Toby putting on a small fake smile. She was about to say she was fine when she found she didn't like lying anymore, especially to someone who was one of her closest friends. Alex dropped her smile and shook her head sighing,"I guess."
Toby: Without thinking about it Toby reached out and wrapped his arms around Alex. He didn't normally hug people, but he didn't like seeing Alex upset. "it's okay to be upset Alex, it's really okay" he whispered into her ear as he hugged her tightly.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #1978
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Without thinking about it Toby reached out and wrapped his arms around Alex. He didn't normally hug people, but he didn't like seeing Alex upset. "it's okay to be upset Alex, it's really okay" he whispered into her ear as he hugged her tightly.
Alex: Alex sat shocked for a moment before hugging him back and sighed letting a few tears fall from her eyes. She couldn't help but let a few small things slip out by saying quietly,"I hate being alone. I have been alone practically my whole life. No one wanted to be friends with the freak, the other orphans were afraid if me, no boys had a crush on the girl who set things on fire of she was angry, my own parents didn't even want me." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes saying even quieter,"Is there something wrong with me? I know I have powers but is there something else?" Alex didn't mean to let all that out but she never had the chance to talk about how she felt.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 07:15 PM   #1979
disneygirl520

Quote:
Alex: Alex sat shocked for a moment before hugging him back and sighed letting a few tears fall from her eyes. She couldn't help but let a few small things slip out by saying quietly,"I hate being alone. I have been alone practically my whole life. No one wanted to be friends with the freak, the other orphans were afraid if me, no boys had a crush on the girl who set things on fire of she was angry, my own parents didn't even want me." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes saying even quieter,"Is there something wrong with me? I know I have powers but is there something else?" Alex didn't mean to let all that out but she never had the chance to talk about how she felt.
Toby: Toby hugged Alex not saying anything. he knew that sometimes people just needed to talk and cry, and let emotions out. When she had finished he said quietly "no Alex, no, there is nothing wrong with you." He then leaned back slightly so he could see her face and wiped a tear from her cheek "and you aren't alone, at least not anymore. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere" he said kindly.

OOC: I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page, I wasn't thinking that Toby and Alex would become a couple, but more just like best friends. Is this what you were thinking?
Old 03-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #1980
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby hugged Alex not saying anything. he knew that sometimes people just needed to talk and cry, and let emotions out. When she had finished he said quietly "no Alex, no, there is nothing wrong with you." He then leaned back slightly so he could see her face and wiped a tear from her cheek "and you aren't alone, at least not anymore. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere" he said kindly.

OOC: I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page, I wasn't thinking that Toby and Alex would become a couple, but more just like best friends. Is this what you were thinking?
Ooc: Yeah! Kind if like they might have a sort of brother/sister relationship?

Alex: Alex sighed and nodded her head saying,"Thanks Toby, you're truly a great friend." She gave him a small smile and leaned back wiping under her eyes chuckling. "I must look really dumb, huh?" She joked.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: