Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #1936
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex stumbled a bit when he pushed her and laughed trying to hide the blush that arises on her cheeks,"Sure Toby, whatever you say."

Jack: Jack smiled again and nodded his head,"Right. Nice to meet you Amelia." He had no idea how he hadn't really spoken to her yet, she was a lot more cooler than the others sometimes.
Amelia: "It's nice to meet you, too," she said. Amelia noticed Jack's smile. He had a nice smile. She smiled back. Most of the guys Amelia had met in her life had been real creeps, but Jack was different. He seemed like he would be like the rest, but that was just on the outside. Actually talking to him, Amelia found him really nice and... real. Amelia thought maybe Jack was a little like her. Maybe he had a tough past, and they had just ended up different ways - Amelia shy and quiet; Jack abrasive and tough.
Amelia didn't want the silence to come back, so she got bold and asked a question. "Where are you from?" was the first one that popped into her mind.
She leaned against the couch and waited for his answer.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #1937
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled. He raised his eyebrows and then said sarcastically "you know, I'm always right" he made an attempt to say it with a serious face but lost it to a smile at the end.
Alex: Alex giggled and rolled her eyes at him,"Sure.....you're always right. Of course!" She looked at him and couldn't help but laugh at him and shake her head, "You are a special friend Toby."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #1938
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post

Amelia: "It's nice to meet you, too," she said. Amelia noticed Jack's smile. He had a nice smile. She smiled back. Most of the guys Amelia had met in her life had been real creeps, but Jack was different. He seemed like he would be like the rest, but that was just on the outside. Actually talking to him, Amelia found him really nice and... real. Amelia thought maybe Jack was a little like her. Maybe he had a tough past, and they had just ended up different ways - Amelia shy and quiet; Jack abrasive and tough.
Amelia didn't want the silence to come back, so she got bold and asked a question. "Where are you from?" was the first one that popped into her mind.
She leaned against the couch and waited for his answer.
Jack: Jack didn't know why he felt good about Amelia smiling, maybe it was because he usually made people frown or scowl. He positioned himself so he was leaning against the couch arm and answered,"New York, what about you?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:49 PM   #1939
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:

Alex: Alex giggled and rolled her eyes at him,"Sure.....you're always right. Of course!" She looked at him and couldn't help but laugh at him and shake her head, "You are a special friend Toby."
Toby: Toby smiled and said "thanks, you are too."
Old 03-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #1940
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled and said "thanks, you are too."
Alex: "Awww, I feel all special now," Alex said smiling. She looked around and saw a shop full of pets. "Aw look at the puppy!" She said excitedly pointing to a black lab in the window.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 02:03 PM   #1941
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Jack: Jack didn't know why he felt good about Amelia smiling, maybe it was because he usually made people frown or scowl. He positioned himself so he was leaning against the couch arm and answered,"New York, what about you?"
Amelia: "I'm from South Carolina. New York must be pretty cool. Did you live in the city?"
Old 03-25-2013, 02:03 PM   #1942
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: "Awww, I feel all special now," Alex said smiling. She looked around and saw a shop full of pets. "Aw look at the puppy!" She said excitedly pointing to a black lab in the window.
Toby: Toby smiled looking in the window at the dog. Toby had a dog he had to leave at home, and seeing this dog made him miss his.

River: River ran up to the window "oh, how cute!!" she said excitedly.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #1943
jessidoll

Quote:

Amelia: "I'm from South Carolina. New York must be pretty cool. Did you live in the city?"
Jack: "Yeah I did, in the smallest apartment ever made probably," He said chuckling remember the one bedroom apartment he had to share with his family. "How was South Carolina?"

[QUOTE="disneygirl520;47906261"

Toby: Toby smiled looking in the window at the dog. Toby had a dog he had to leave at home, and seeing this dog made him miss his.

River: River ran up to the window "oh, how cute!!" she said excitedly.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Alex: Alex laughed at River but followed her looking at a group of kittens next to the small puppies. She smiled seeing one kitten climb over another to lean against the glass and look at her,"They are adorable!" She turned back around to grin at Toby and waved him over quickly looking back at the kitten.[/COLOR]

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #1944
disneygirl520

Toby: Toby smile at Alex and followed over to the kittens. He smiled not saying anything. They were cute.

River: River laughed looking at the kittens. She smiled widely.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:21 PM   #1945
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Jack: "Yeah I did, in the smallest apartment ever made probably," He said chuckling remember the one bedroom apartment he had to share with his family. "How was South Carolina?"
Amelia: Amelia laughed. "I know how that can be," she said. Before her mom left, the two of them had stayed in a place that was hardly big enough for one person.
Amelia furrowed her brow at Jack's question. "South Carolina was... well... it was okay. I don't think I'll ever go back, though, even after school."
Old 03-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #1946
jessidoll

Quote:
Toby: Toby smile at Alex and followed over to the kittens. He smiled not saying anything. They were cute.

River: River laughed looking at the kittens. She smiled widely.
Alex: Alex giggled when another kitten started playing with a ball of yawn and shook her head at the animals. "They are so cute! When I'm older I'm so getting a dog or cat since I could never have a one!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #1947
jessidoll

Quote:

Amelia: Amelia laughed. "I know how that can be," she said. Before her mom left, the two of them had stayed in a place that was hardly big enough for one person.
Amelia furrowed her brow at Jack's question. "South Carolina was... well... it was okay. I don't think I'll ever go back, though, even after school."
Jack: "Why not go back? Where do you want to go?" Jack couldn't help but ask the questions, he wasn't trying to be nosy. He was just curious.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 02:32 PM   #1948
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex giggled when another kitten started playing with a ball of yawn and shook her head at the animals. "They are so cute! When I'm older I'm so getting a dog or cat since I could never have a one!"
River: River looked at Alex quizzically, she knew why she couldn't have a pet, but she wondered why Alex said she could never have one.

Toby: Toby smiled at the animals as they played.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #1949
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Jack: "Why not go back? Where do you want to go?" Jack couldn't help but ask the questions, he wasn't trying to be nosy. He was just curious.
Amelia: "Let's just say I've seen enough of that place to last. I actually never thought about where I want to go. My goal was always to just get through each day, so I never really thought about the future. Maybe somewhere up north, where it isn't as busy all of the time, like Maine. Or maybe somewhere really far away, like California. I don't know."
Old 03-25-2013, 02:44 PM   #1950
jessidoll

Quote:

River: River looked at Alex quizzically, she knew why she couldn't have a pet, but she wondered why Alex said she could never have one.

Toby: Toby smiled at the animals as they played.
Alex: Alex noticed River's look and turned to her smiling. "My home was filled with family and half of them were allergic to all kinds of animals. Dogs and cats included," She said easily. It wasn't a complete lie, she had lived with a lot of people and a lot of them were allergic to animals. Besides, in the last orphanage she considered the keeper as a sort of older sister figure.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: