Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #1801
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

OOC: Hmm... let's see if this answers your question.

BTW, completely random, but Jack is totally a Slytherin.

Daniel: Daniel smiled as his friends liked and agreed to the idea.

Professor Collins: You can go, but you must be back by six. The helicopter will take you.

Daniel: "How does she do that? I mean, I know she's a telepath, but how does she do that?" He grinned, then paused. He glanced at River. "Do you think we should ask Max if she'd like to come with us?"
Ooc: Haha he really is.

Alex: Alex listened to the announcement and said excitedly,"Cool, we could be out for a couple hours! I wonder what we should do first. I really want some coffee, that would be good!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #1802
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo put on jeans and a blue sweatshirt, then joined the others. She was excited to be leaving the island. She was also sort of nervous, although she didn't know why. New things often made her nervous.

Nate: Nate changed into soccer shorts and a faded gray t-shirt, then jogged to catch up to the group.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #1803
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Ooc: Haha he really is.

Alex: Alex listened to the announcement and said excitedly,"Cool, we could be out for a couple hours! I wonder what we should do first. I really want some coffee, that would be good!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo put on jeans and a blue sweatshirt, then joined the others. She was excited to be leaving the island. She was also sort of nervous, although she didn't know why. New things often made her nervous.

Nate: Nate changed into soccer shorts and a faded gray t-shirt, then jogged to catch up to the group.
Daniel: Daniel laughed. "I don't know if giving you more coffee is a good idea."
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 03-24-2013, 02:12 PM   #1804
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:

OOC: Oh, did you? I feel stupid.

Max: Max bit her lip. She did want off the island, but that would require being social. "I don't know," she said hesitantly. She also didn't want to go in her school uniform. THat would just scream freakishness.
OOC: don't feel stupid, the one's I played in were a long time ago.

River: "I really want you to come" River said then she looked around to make sure no one else was around and whispered "it might be silly, but keeping that secret is making me crazy, and I want to have fun on the mainland. I don't want to be worrying, even though I know you won't do anything."
Old 03-24-2013, 02:19 PM   #1805
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel laughed. "I don't know if giving you more coffee is a good idea."
Alex: "Hey! I'm not even hyper!" She said smiling and crossing her arms.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #1806
disneygirl520

Quote:

Toby: Toby laughed at Daniel's joke. He tried to hide it, but he couldn't.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #1807
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: don't feel stupid, the one's I played in were a long time ago.

River: "I really want you to come" River said then she looked around to make sure no one else was around and whispered "it might be silly, but keeping that secret is making me crazy, and I want to have fun on the mainland. I don't want to be worrying, even though I know you won't do anything."
Max: Max sighed. She owed River, and she knew it. And Max was prepared to do anything to keep the secret. And after all, she supposed this was just other way of pretending to be normal. "All right, I'll come. But give me a minute to change." She walked out of the library and into the hall. Then she headed into the dorm. Not even glancing at her hair. She threw on gray cargo shorts and a royal blue tank top. She didn't really care if people saw the bandage now, everyone knew the cut was there. She slid black flip flops on her feet. If River had come in to the room after her, Max wpould have given her a challenging look, as if she was daring River to tell her to dress more like a girl or to hide the cut. Over the summer, it was a daily battle between Max and her father over how she should dress, and whether her wardrobe should feature more 'girlier' outfits.
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Old 03-24-2013, 02:28 PM   #1808
jessidoll

Quote:

Alex: Alex threw a look at Toby and stuck her tongue out at him,"Oh c'mon! I'm not that hyper am I?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #1809
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max sighed. She owed River, and she knew it. And Max was prepared to do anything to keep the secret. And after all, she supposed this was just other way of pretending to be normal. "All right, I'll come. But give me a minute to change." She walked out of the library and into the hall. Then she headed into the dorm. Not even glancing at her hair. She threw on gray cargo shorts and a royal blue tank top. She didn't really care if people saw the bandage now, everyone knew the cut was there. She slid black flip flops on her feet. If River had come in to the room after her, Max wpould have given her a challenging look, as if she was daring River to tell her to dress more like a girl or to hide the cut. Over the summer, it was a daily battle between Max and her father over how she should dress, and whether her wardrobe should feature more 'girlier' outfits.
River: "thank you" River said following Max back to their room. After Max had changed, she looked at her as though she was expecting her to say something. River didn't care about how Max dressed. It didn't bother her at all. But she was made nervous when Max hadn't made an effort to hide her cut at all. She glanced at it and said "so, if someone asks me what happened to your arm. What am I supposed to say, what story are we using?" she didn't want Max's secret to get out because they had conflicting stories.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:30 PM   #1810
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex threw a look at Toby and stuck her tongue out at him,"Oh c'mon! I'm not that hyper am I?"
Toby: Toby laughed again "not in a bad way no." he answered with a teasing smile.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #1811
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: "Hey! I'm not even hyper!" She said smiling and crossing her arms.
Quote:
Daniel: "So you aren't hyper? This is just cheerfulness or excitedness?" Daniel asked, half skeptical, half amused.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #1812
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby laughed again "not in a bad way no." he answered with a teasing smile.
Alex: Alex couldn't help the smile that found its way onto her lips so she just leaned against the couch with her arms crossed and said simply,"Good."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #1813
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "thank you" River said following Max back to their room. After Max had changed, she looked at her as though she was expecting her to say something. River didn't care about how Max dressed. It didn't bother her at all. But she was made nervous when Max hadn't made an effort to hide her cut at all. She glanced at it and said "so, if someone asks me what happened to your arm. What am I supposed to say, what story are we using?" she didn't want Max's secret to get out because they had conflicting stories.
Max: Max blinked, her attitude gone. "I though everyone figured out I had a cut during gym, if not earlier. Well, I told Toby earlier it was from Power and Combat yesterday, so we stick with that. Anyone challenges that, I'll say my dog scratched me accidentally, and then Power and Combat opened it up. No one can prove me wrong. They don't know I don't have a dog."

Old 03-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #1814
jessidoll

Quote:

Daniel: "So you aren't hyper? This is just cheerfulness or excitedness?" Daniel asked, half skeptical, half amused.
Alex: Alex nodded her head still smiling,"Yes sir! When I'm hyper I jump around a lot, say random things, and do dumb stuff." She shrugged her shoulders,"I don't do anything that could get me in trouble. Anymore at least."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #1815
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max blinked, her attitude gone. "I though everyone figured out I had a cut during gym, if not earlier. Well, I told Toby earlier it was from Power and Combat yesterday, so we stick with that. Anyone challenges that, I'll say my dog scratched me accidentally, and then Power and Combat opened it up. No one can prove me wrong. They don't know I don't have a dog."
River: "I don't know, I haven't been keeping track of who has and who has not noticed." she said honestly. "okay, if people ask me I guess that's what I'll say." she said, but River hoped no one would ask her, she was a horrible liar and had a feeling people might see right through her story.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: